A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 90-92 gallery  (Read 28085 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lo{ve}
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2013 09:00:17 PM »

i received a fantastic package from a2k a few days ago! i had to wait to post pictures until i got my camera cord back from a friend but boy was i spoiled!

a2k sent me 5 zippered pouches! they're so cute and even lined! my favorites are the tiny little "no" one and the mushroom one!

she also sent me serger thread, gorgeous yarn, and a big ol piece of scrap leather!

thanks SO much a2k  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013 09:01:03 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2013 05:29:12 AM »

Well, you deserved a little spoiling, Lo{ve)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2013 09:32:36 AM »

Nice package!  I love those zipper pouches!  Especially the ones with the kawaii japanese fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2013 10:28:37 AM »

Mmm, zipper pouches!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
gamemom42

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013 07:31:32 AM »

There is no doubt that A2K likes to spoil her fellow swappers.  I have to say that I was in all ways shocked to the core when I opened this package.  Seriously; this is just not the kind of thing most of us would be willing to let go of.  Shut up and post the pic already, right?

Well, here she is.  My gorgeous, amazing, oh so generous pincushion from A2K. 

(I hear there are wonderful concealers out there to cover that "green with envy" look  Wink)

Can you even wrap your mind around giving this beauty away? 

As if that weren't enough, she made me 7!!!! tulle produce bags with drawstring closures!  The ladies at Publix are going to be so happy that I can stop cramming avocados, apples, lemons, and peppers all in one overstuffed produce bag.  She even made a little storage bag to keep them rolled in when not in use.

Oh, and (yep, there's more) I got two small wooden embroidery hoops!  I'm having trouble finding nice small ones around here so I really needed those.

Thank you so much Tonya!  I can't wait to get my new craft room finished now so I can display my pincushion collection properly. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013 07:34:08 AM »

As you see, I finally figured out how to make my camera and computer play nice; however, that didn't improve my photography skills .  I am playing with my camera today to see if I can get a better shot of the pincushion because that one doesn't do my little beauty justice at all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2013 10:40:42 AM »

I'm so glad you like her, Teresa.  She is a beauty and I would only send her off to someone who loves this stuff as much as I do.  I have sworn to cull my various collections and stash this year as we plan to build an addition this summer -- a much bigger space for my crafting, plus a guest room!  It will be easier to move all this stuff if there is less of it!  She lived with me for nearly two years and I thoroughly enjoyed her.  It's your turn!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2013 10:02:28 AM »

Gorgeous pincushion!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2013 11:46:02 AM »

I recieved a package from plaidpineapple!  She made 2 awesome potholders, love the fabrics.  Some white yudu ink-perfect because i dont have any white.  Also velcro-whoo!  I was didnt have any more of that either.  And lastly some cute handmade cards.  I write a lot of snail mail to family-so these are great.  I have an aunt in a nursing home-and these are such happy cards-i think these will really be great for her especially.  Thanks plaidpineapple!
Heres the package.

and a close up of the potholders

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Shana82
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2013 03:57:07 PM »

I received an awesome package from A2k today! An amazing pincushion, hoops for my embroidery, and some origami cranes to add to my bedroom chains.

I am slightly in love with this giant pincushion, it is exactly what I needed.  For size reference allow me to compare to my old tomato pincushion:

My "thinks he can craft too" cat (the terror in my profile picture) like to steal the little pincushion and go tearing through the house with it.  I have nightmares of the vet bills to remove pins and needles.  There is no way he is carrying this one off with him!  Oh and I LOVE the forest animal fabric.  Thank You so much A2K!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chef Ashton Keefe Makes Variations of the Traditional Burger
Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes Recipe
Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipe
BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
Secrets to the Perfect Burger
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...