A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 90-92 gallery  (Read 62766 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2013 04:11:14 PM »

Well I just got my very first package for this swap and I feel sooo spoiled right now. I know hoops take a long time to make, so my claimer clearly just went overboard lol Cheesy A2K claimed me for a hoop featuring one of two quotes I had listed. She also sent a bunch of supplies. I got a pack of ATC blanks in a cute little baggie, a box with a bunch of different color wools for needle felting (my newest addiction) and a bunch of different sewing patterns. The top sewing pattern pack says SIMPLICITY on it, so I have a feeling they just might be simple enough for me Wink lol.

And a close up of the hoop! It reads, "The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." That quote always gives me goose bumps when I read it Smiley

THANKS A2K! Grin
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013 04:17:01 PM by Oath Keeper - Reason: making the pictures work :P » THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: March 25, 2013 05:02:40 PM »

I love the quote on your hoopla-its truely awesome and very true indeed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
gamemom42
« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2013 06:12:22 PM »

Nice quote and nice stitching!  You were indeed spoiled   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #223 on: March 25, 2013 10:12:14 PM »

What an inspiring quote - and a lovely hoop! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2013 03:43:23 PM »

I received a great supply package from missmoppet!

Some great brown fabric from my Pinterest, an orange coordinating fabric and some key fob hardware! Thank you!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2013 03:51:45 PM »

Oh wow, I love that fabric! 

texscrapper, I am so sorry I haven't posted pictures of my Dremmel engraver yet.  I so want to post something I did with it at the same time.  I'm off work next week so I should be able to play with it then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2013 03:55:23 PM »

texscrapper, I am so sorry I haven't posted pictures of my Dremmel engraver yet.  I so want to post something I did with it at the same time.  I'm off work next week so I should be able to play with it then.

No worries Smiley I can't wait to see what you make - I'm just glad it could find a new home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2013 04:41:28 PM »

Yeah, me too!  I'm crazy excited now especially now that I know you can etch glass with it.  Put the paramedics on alert!   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2013 05:27:59 PM »

awesome hoop!

I was royally spoiled by Glasskicker!!  She was part of the gang making surprises for Lana's Bday!!!  She said she'd make Lana a katsuma necklace of her moshi monster Fushisan.  She did that and soooo much more!!

Lana's present that came in a beautiful velvet bag.  A katsuma pendant on a sterling silver chain and a katsuma pin!  Smiley  I can't wait to give this to her on her Bday.

And then a ton of extras for her Bday!!
First off more glass pieces of other moshi monsters that Lana adores: Liberty, Honey (bunny), Mini Ben, and more of her katsuma Fushisan!  I'll let Lana decide if I should make them into pendants for her or if she wants to keep them as is to enjoy.

But wait there's more: moshi monster magnets!  (Thanks for the Altoid tin too!! Yay!)

And a little crafty gift for Lana:

Finally, Tracy knows that I'm on a supplies diet she spoiled me with bead soup, beads for my bird's nestlaces, silver charms, and copper metal stampings!!  The charms rock--the dragonflies are my favorite!!  The metal stampings are so adorable...esp the buttons and gears!  Smiley  I am going to have so much fun playing with all of these goodies!!

Thank you Tracy for such an amazing package.  You are a dear and I'm so happy to have made a new friend!
Rox/Lana
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013 06:44:51 PM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2013 07:04:59 PM »

Wowza! I bet Lana is going to love those. The characters pictures are so spot on.... You know, looking at how awesome that is, I'm feeling like I should have beefed up the package I sent a bit more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Final Cut Studio 2: 8 and 32bit Floating Point
Final Cut Pro/Express: Clip Speed
Final Cut Pro 6: 3 Point Editing
Color: Using the Saturation Curve Editor
Final Cut Express: Running Clips Backwards
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Dress
Wonderful Washi
Meatless Monday: Aubergine, Tomato and Goat Cheese Bake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...