A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Old Fashioned Book Lovers Swap, send by Feb 26  (Read 24900 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Staar84
« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2013 05:08:40 AM »

I will be shipping tomorrow. The package is all ready to go, but we had a ton of snow yesterday (I didn't even go to work-my boss called and said we were closing early so there was no point in my driving down there). So I'm going to give them an extra day to plow the roads and mail tomorrow 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
rachel.in.rainbows
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2013 06:20:57 AM »

Well, I was busy crafting away this weekend, and I'm almost done! I'm pleasantly surprised with how my final item turned out, but it was a fiddly little fiend.

I needed a few hours away from it, so tonight there's a few last touches to deal with. But sending to titaniumhip tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danynn
« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2013 06:53:51 AM »

Not sure if you knew, but she blogs as The Bloggess (www.thebloggess.com/) and updates almost daily. Her stuff is great. There are a few blog entries in the book (I read about Beyonce the giant metal chicken on her blog months before I read her book) but mostly the book and the blog have different stuff.

I just finished reading a book today called "Let's Pretend this Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson, and since we're all a bunch of readers here, I want to recommend it.  I started laughing my head off during the introduction, and kept on laughing until the end.  This book is FUNNY, even to someone like myself who does not like to read books with a lot of swearing or frequent references to private body parts.  I was on the waiting list for it at the library, so as soon as I got it I started reading and a day later I'm done.  If you get the chance, read it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2013 08:08:55 AM »

Not sure if you knew, but she blogs as The Bloggess (www.thebloggess.com/) and updates almost daily. Her stuff is great. There are a few blog entries in the book (I read about Beyonce the giant metal chicken on her blog months before I read her book) but mostly the book and the blog have different stuff.

I just finished reading a book today called "Let's Pretend this Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson, and since we're all a bunch of readers here, I want to recommend it.  I started laughing my head off during the introduction, and kept on laughing until the end.  This book is FUNNY, even to someone like myself who does not like to read books with a lot of swearing or frequent references to private body parts.  I was on the waiting list for it at the library, so as soon as I got it I started reading and a day later I'm done.  If you get the chance, read it.

I stumbled upon her site a few years ago and I have never laughed so hard. I want to read that book so badly, I need to put some book reading time on my schedule, my list of books I want to read is getting a little out of control. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
danynn
« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2013 11:43:38 AM »

I need to put some book reading time on my schedule, my list of books I want to read is getting a little out of control. Cheesy

Oh, I understand all about out of control. I have 83 books on hold at the library and I've started having to suspend them to make sure I don't get them all at once. Except then while they're suspended I put more books on hold and forget to suspend those so I still end up having 18 books waiting for me to pick up. Tongue

I'm starting to wonder about my package. Canada Post says it was delivered on Thursday but I haven't heard from my partner that she got it. Huh
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013 11:44:26 AM by danynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rachel.in.rainbows
« Reply #325 on: February 25, 2013 02:37:52 PM »

Guys, guys, I received!! What did I receive? I received the most AMAZING package from titaniumhip!! If I get the chance, I'll post in the gallery tonight, otherwise you can all look forward to mind blowing epicness tomorrow night! It is seriously wicked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pcollins399
« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2013 03:34:04 PM »

Sent out today!  The mail clerk also reminded me that it was only 10 months until Christmas... :s
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2013 08:55:12 PM »

Grrrrrrrr! I thought I'd be getting this swap, at least, done early. But I'm not reading nearly as quickly as expected... the book is good though! I need an extra couple days. I'm only 1/2 finished reading.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Ninaprettyballerina
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2013 03:10:08 AM »

Yay!  I sent toDAY:)  A NERVOUS WAIT! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elyxandra
« Reply #329 on: February 26, 2013 05:24:03 AM »

Happy send out day!
I just put the finishing touches on my craft Smiley
Can't wait to see the gallery fill up even more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Up Leftover Turkey
Shortcuts for Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
How to Make Shrimp and Grits
How to Make Thanksgiving Stuffing in a Rice Cooker
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese from Scratch
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...