A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,532
Currently Running With Scissors:
409 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2013  (Read 29363 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2013 07:16:41 AM »

Beautiful job!

Loving all the cards people are doing...and that tote...wow...love it and the tiny model!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
chughes225
« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2013 08:51:36 AM »

tapestrymlp had an idea to do a small HP ornament swap with herself, me, patty_o_furniture, and pottermouth.  We each made three ornaments.  It was so much fun I love everything I received.

pottermouth made me a moveable hippogriff.  His legs move so I can have him stand or fly!

patty_o_furniture painted Hogwarts at Christmas on a globe with snow inside.

tapestrymlp painted a gorgeous Fawkes phoenix in flight!

Thank you all so much.  They are great additions to my HP tree.  Happy Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2013 09:04:14 AM »

A few weeks ago I was invited by the fantastic tapestrymlp to join in on a Harry Potter ornament swap. She had also asked the multi-talented ladies patty_o_furniture and chughes225! Yay! First to arrive was patty_oh's delicately painted Hogwarts at Christmas ornament, complete with teensy wreath and snow inside the bulb. The painting perfect! It's so lovely:

Next came tapestry's hilarious Potter Puppet Pals theatre with Harry, Ron, and Snape. She altered a tin and cleverly used the hinges to hold the hanger. I love their faces!

Then chughes's awesome Owl Post ornament arrived, with a Ravenclaw scarf and letter addressed to me. The details on it are crazy; all those feathers!

What a great swap. Thank you very much for inviting me, tapestry, and thank you everyone for such awesome ornaments!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2013 11:05:05 PM »

As the lovely pottermouth and chughes225 already mentioned I invited them and patty_o_furniture to a mini ornament swap. We're all obsessed with Harry Potter, we all love Christmas ornaments and quite frankly I love everything any of those three ladies makes so I figured what the heck - might as well beg them to do a private swap. Everyone agreed and the results are below.

First up, a painted Hogwarts ornament from patty_o. As pottermouth mentioned, the details are exquisite:

Next I received the most amazing owl from chughes225. I love, love, love, love him. Just look at that house scarf, the texture and details are amazing. Seriously cool:

And rounding out the new additions to my tree, an amazing felted dragon from pottermouth. She has mad felting skills. He's so stinking cute.

After seeing the other ornaments, I definitely need a Hippogriff ornament very badly Cheesy Hmmmmmm wonder what I can do to bribe pottermouth into swapping again, lol.

Thank you SO much for agreeing to swap, ladies.

Here's a pic of my tree for 2013 with the new additions:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
artista83
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2013 09:22:12 AM »

i just got my package from a personal swap with ludi today and i am blown away! it is a fake taxidermy...a hippogriff!!!! it is all fake taxidermy and has the front feet of a chicken (fake) goat feet in the back (or some kind of hooves) ears and all! and its a ginger and black mix!!!!!! the feathers on it are beautiful! i will keep him forever! he is soooo cool!!!!!

i haven't gotten to send off yet bc waiting for shippping money but now i am kinda glad because after seeing this amazing work, i want to send another thing with the thing i already made. thank you sooo much ludi! wow!!!!!!!!!!

i am adding to what i made you!

wow....wow wow wow!!!!!!!! seriously ludi you are super tallented!!!! i love it!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013 09:25:06 AM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2013 09:33:39 AM »

I'm so glad he got to his loving new home ok!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2013 12:02:39 AM »

That is the wierdest thing in the world that I have ever seen  Grin But I like it.  Wink

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2013 08:22:23 AM »

Well the swap between me, pottermouth, tapestry, and chughes couldn't have come at a better time.  Started setting up our tree only to find, that HALF our Harry Potter ornaments were ruined!  Yikes!

Adorable Weasley's from pottermouth.  So funny.  Love them!  Their little faces are perfect.
Owl from chughes.  So regal.  Beautiful owl that flies my own letters!  Love that his little scarf is my house colors.
Patronis from tapestry.  Lovely.  Love the sparkles of the snow behind the buck!

Thanks Ladies!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2013 08:59:51 AM »

Awesome job Ludi!  He (she?) is gorgeous  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2013 09:02:53 AM »

Thanks!  I gave him (or her) a thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=429369
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY: No Sew Halter Top with Michael Costello
How to Dress Like Beyonce
Andre Leon Talley Upgrades Zappos to Couture
How to Match with Your Prom Date – Without Looking Cheesy
How to Look Edgy Cool at Prom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...