A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
740 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2013  (Read 30453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2013 05:05:32 AM »

I have been completely spoilt by jennie in return Cheesy

First up, for our Doctor Who swap, she made me this gorgeous charm bracelet! I couldn't even wait long enough to take a photo before putting it on!
I love all the charms she choose
isn't it beautiful?

Then, for our tea-time swap, some yummy smelling peony tea (I've got a cup brewing now, but it's too hot to sip yet!) and a gorgeous quilted mug rug:
I love the colours

and extras (can you believe there's more!!)
awesome hand carved stamps

and some potter pencils

Thank you so much jennie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2013 06:34:59 AM »

You are so very welcome dear!  I noticed the "I must not tell lies" pencils on your wist, and had to order them.  I've actually bought lots of pencils from that Etsy seller, including some custom ones that I had made up for the students who work in my costume shop.  (They say "Fu*& yeah, get sh!# done!")  And I'm so glad you like the stamps.  They are my first ever carved stamps, and I was really nervous about them! 

This was such a wonderful swap!  Thank you so much darling.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Victoria Kamalova
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2013 09:01:13 AM »

i got three wonderful ATCs from Artista83. That was a long trip to Russia)))
Halloween ATC is my fave. Thank you SO  MUCH!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2013 03:30:55 PM »

As some of you may know, it's been a bit of a ruff fall/winter/spring on me.  Well, due to the spring part of it all, I had to back out of an organized swap with gotgrey.  But we decided to move it on to a personal swap, so we could still swap with each other....after all, she was super quick and had finished all ready Grin.  We agreed to wait till I was at my folks in the states so she would not have to deal with international shipping (I'm in CAN.) since what she made was *quote* HUGE *unquote*.  They arrived a few days ago and they live up  to their size and spectacularness.  I so love them, they are totally for me.  She got the colors spot on.  So, with no further ado, I am happy to introduce, Squid Cosmo and Squid Luna Grin

GG also made me a very cool file card holder covered in sea maps with shells glued inside the lid.

and here is a size comparison with my pup Cosmo....Luna was not interested in sitting still in 90ish sun..

Thanks so much E.  I LOVE them both both so much.  And though you keep saying I don't have to send you anything,never fear...your  package is on the way soon Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
sarahelise
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2013 10:05:02 AM »

Wow, this only took me a month to post.  Oh, dear.  Sad  Well, it is not a reflection on the items, that is for sure.  handmadewithlove and I did a personal swap for our birthdays after hitting it off so well in the Easter Basket Swap earlier in the year.  My birthday was in June, and I was out of town for the actual date, so I arrived home to a fun box of goodies, which was a nice welcome home! 

So, here is the box of goodies:

I guess the theme is "birthdays are my cup of tea!"  It was built around a quiet afternoon snuggling with a cuppa and a good book.  Everything was so thoughtful and sweet.  She really is so great at paying attention to details and really getting to the heart of what someone loves.  She stalked the heck out of my Pinterest (for both this personal swap and also for my son's Easter basket) and hit the nail on the head. 

Here is the sweetest Dalek bookmark (though I'm so in love with him that he may eventually get framed and hung up in my kitchen, cause I sort of want to look at him all the time!):

And this is her first time crocheting in the round!  She did so great.  Smiley  I love the color scheme, and since we just got a new chair (which you see in the picture, and which is very beige and boring compared to the Grover blue chair that we used to have) that needed some spicing up, this pillow is so perfect.  Makes my boring, but comfy, chair so much brighter and happier. 

Finally, she sent me some of her favorite lemon tea from Texas, where she used to live, and a totally fab brewing basket. 

I have a love hate relationship with loose leaf tea in that I love it, but have awful luck finding a brewing ball or spoon that is relatively easy to clean out, so I usually hate to brew it, because it means I have to figure out how to get into the little spaces to clean out the darn tea ball later.  This awesome little brewing basket is so great because you place the tea in it, place it in your mug, and pour the hot water over, pull it out, and it's nice and wide, so totally easy to clean out... No more getting out the cleaning toothbrush to get in the little nooks and crannies!  Seriously, such a thoughtful package!  I love it all, and it made my birthday so special! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
handmadewithlove
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2013 08:00:11 PM »

Sarahelise, so happy to hear your birthday was a happy one. I had such a fun time making these items for you and it is great that you are enjoying them. The brewing basket is definitely a gift to loose tea drinkers everywhere---I haven't been able to find anything else more functional for loose leaf tea. Happy birthday to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2013 08:39:21 AM »

Beware the kraken!  He, he!  Suereal and I were partnered up for the Sea Creatures swap.  But, she had to drop out early on.  I had already made her items.  So, it became a personal swap.  She sent me this really cool kraken wall hanging, a really cool octopus necklace, some fish stickers, and a glow in the dark perler bead kit to make an octopus.  I wore the necklace today, and I'm going to hang the wall art in my studio so I can look at it's awesomeness all the time!  Thank you so much Susi!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2013 08:51:58 AM »

I'm glad it all got to you safe and that you like it.  I had tons of fun making the wall hanging.  Hugging the giant squid twins you sent me Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
artista83
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2013 09:36:29 AM »

those are awsome!!!!!! got a close up of that octopus necklace?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2013 12:00:31 PM »

That wall hanging is AWESOME!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Iron On Transfer Patterns
How to Pick Scrapbook Supplies
How to Make a Scrapbook
How to Make Christmas Decorations
How to Put Together a Black Collage
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...