A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,222
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery, 2013  (Read 28918 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013 01:28:33 PM »

Thanks "Momof2" I'm so glad you like her & I know she has a good home!! Cheesy

"missmoppet" Thanks for the nice comment. You try & make one. You can do so many different things. I kind of over did with the hair but I like it. She has a screwer in her neck to support it. They kind of tell you what they want, it's funny but they do! I would love to see you make a pirate one!!  Grin

"thepinkkat" Thanks, yes you should make some!! Cheesy

Oh "wendiek" I don't think I'm quite that good! But thanks! There are a lot of Craftster's who do a lot better than me. Wendie you're a very good Artist yourself!!  Cheesy:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/partners
"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/partner

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013 09:35:23 AM »

"missmoppet" Thanks for the nice comment. You try & make one. You can do so many different things. I kind of over did with the hair but I like it. She has a screwer in her neck to support it. They kind of tell you what they want, it's funny but they do! I would love to see you make a pirate one!!  Grin

What type of fabric do you use?  I dont think Ive actually seen it in a store before.  Or perhaps I have and just never realized it.  Oh, and hair-its perfect.  I think you did great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
thepinkkat

An American Kat in Jeddah

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013 12:22:59 PM »

I would love to, but the crafting supplies here in Saudi are very limited. Maybe if I keep collecting I can get something together Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013 03:19:28 AM »

Oh, my bestest, most wonderful Suereal has sent me a care package to brighten these extremely stressful months leading up to my exams.. And , boy, did she cheer me up! Among all this greyness and people having melt downs and my scheduled getting screwed up pretty much every day, there is a hopeful splash of color all the way from Canada!

Look at what she sent me:
felt in animal prints- wow, I didn't even know they made this and I will have huge amounts of fun making something with that
stockings with skulls- my favourite!
pantyhose with pink stripes- fits the new dress I made over Xmas perfectly.. oh, yeah, note to self: take pictures and show this off soon...
lots of cute stickers- that will be saved in the very special box for the very special projects Wink
a chocolate filled candy cane for the HMF- HunkyManflesh says thank you in a very hunky voice Grin
cupcake flavoured toothpaste - now that one has me completely fascinated and I can't wait to see if this rots my teeth Cheesy

AND:

My awesome and completely adorable Suereal has made me a MasterMonsterMaker badge that is currently residing right over the computer screen to serve as a daily reminder that there is a life beyond exams!

I am , as ever, completely in awe of the wonders she sent me and ever so grateful and excited about it-

THANK YOU, SUEREALEST OF ALL SUEREALS!
I love it all and especially the wonderful Spock-dog card that will henceforth help keep me rational when needed Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013 08:25:52 AM »

Your welcome sweetling Grin.  Collecting stuff for you was a great distraction for me when I was going through all that with my Dad.  It's sort of nice to have to wait a month for packages to get to you as I forget by then what I sent and I get to be like "Oh yeah!  I remember that!"  I'm glad the tights go with something hehehe.  And I'm the gladdest that my wee package can help cheer you during all this exam poopoo Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013 10:18:33 AM »

Back in October I got invited to do a private swap by Interrobam and things were so chaotic around here but we got around to it. She made me the most awesomely perfect Ice King plush from adventure time some Gunter's broken glass candy and an ice king pin. I made her a lady rainicorn and Jake love necklace and a lil extra stuff but she hasn't got em yet  Lips sealed hehe I was just super excited to share what I got! Check it out!

Check it out his crown comes off and she even gave him his little wispy hair!

*insert Ice King voice here* "you call this snow?!? Pshh"

Thank you so much Interrobam!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013 08:51:41 AM »

I did a swap with underthemountain recently. I sent her some supply love and she made these for my daughter:

Look at all the felt fruit and veggie goodness! I was so excited to open this one. Smiley I especially love the potatoes.

She even put it in a produce bag to send:

Thanks so much underthemountain! I hope you can use the supplies I sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sharalee

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013 03:38:03 PM »

Wow "BirdBones" Great package you received from "suereal" It would make me cheer up too!

"Interrobam" Very nice plushie! He's so cute!

"underthemountain"  Those are great veggies!

"missmoppet" The fabric is Alovea I think I spelled it wrong. It's a knit that stretches just a little. And thanks again!

I would love to, but the crafting supplies here in Saudi are very limited. Maybe if I keep collecting I can get something together Smiley
Do you have any type of knit fabric or a t-shirt or anything you could practice with?
Maybe Swap with someone. I'm out right now but maybe later on I could get more. PM me & I'll see what I can do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Pa
SunnyDawn

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013 09:31:34 AM »

The veggies are great!  Does your daughter have a wee-kitchen for them to be cooked in??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
Sharalee

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013 04:03:04 PM »

I received from " Momof2" we did a Personal Swap & Oh my she gave me so much & I love it all. She made me soaps different scents, beautiful coasters, papermache bead necklace & a little house very lovely. A house mug rug so cute & a cute gingerbreadman ornament, Reusable napkins love the tie dye fabric, yummy apple butter, Travel trailer hoopla my first & I love it. And last but not least a miniature House kit & I'm going to have fun with that, out it together & finshed it off!!
Thank you so very much "Momof2" You out did yourself!!!!

Thanks again Melody I really love it all. I'll swap with you any time!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Devil’s Wake Book Trailer
"All In Good Time": A Poem Read by Jason Sklar
Allison Leotta on Her Latest Thriller Discretion
Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown
Tony DiTerlizzi on His Audiobook, A Hero for WondLa, Read by Teri Hatcher
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...