A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Swap ~Calling all Walkers~ (SU Jan 7-20;SO Feb 26)  (Read 23685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nyxinae
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2013 09:58:32 PM »

Was hoping to go get some more supplies yesterday, but we're having some flash flooding problem here and couldn't get out. On the flip side it meant I got quite a bit of work done on one of my items and I'm hoping to finish that today because the roads are still underwater so I'm not going anywhere, lol.

I was trying to figure out which was worse...the floods or the fires...stay safe and dry!!!!

Hard to decide, really. Sad

Speaking of bad weather, the town I live in was hit by a couple of mini tornados (who knew we had tornados -even mini ones!- in Australia? I sure didn't!  Shocked) and although I was out of the path of destruction thus far *knock on wood* my internet may be patchy or non-existent for the next few days as they fix the many fallen powerlines around. So if I don't check in, don't worry, I'll still be crafting away. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2013 10:49:29 PM »

Speaking of bad weather, the town I live in was hit by a couple of mini tornados (who knew we had tornados -even mini ones!- in Australia? I sure didn't!  ) and although I was out of the path of destruction thus far *knock on wood* my internet may be patchy or non-existent for the next few days as they fix the many fallen powerlines around. So if I don't check in, don't worry, I'll still be crafting away.

Stay safe SpeakGeek - I am from Australia too and just saw the tornado on our news  Undecided we are havi shocking weather and natural disasters all over the country.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Science swap - sent
Summer Nerd Games swap - sent
Carnivorous plant swap - sent
Half a hoopla swap - crafting
lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2013 11:15:07 PM »

Speaking of bad weather, the town I live in was hit by a couple of mini tornados (who knew we had tornados -even mini ones!- in Australia? I sure didn't!  ) and although I was out of the path of destruction thus far *knock on wood* my internet may be patchy or non-existent for the next few days as they fix the many fallen powerlines around. So if I don't check in, don't worry, I'll still be crafting away.

Stay safe SpeakGeek - I am from Australia too and just saw the tornado on our news  Undecided we are havi shocking weather and natural disasters all over the country.

you stay safe too, whenindoubtsew!!! I have 2 really good friends out in Australia...I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts, hoping you don't get hit with anymore crazy weather phenomena
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2013 08:58:05 AM »

you stay safe too, whenindoubtsew!!! I have 2 really good friends out in Australia...I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts, hoping you don't get hit with anymore crazy weather phenomena

Girls, I think we should all stock up as the crap weather is hitting all of us. You gals stay safe and try to not stress too much... and hey Aussie girls ROTFL... Y'all sent the Norovirus to America and haha sigh~ that with the flu and cold is about to put this country on quarantine mode LOL this place is a mess from all the sickness.... Stay safe, warm, and living in twister country for years of my life.. TAKE COVER IN A ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOUSE AND A BATHROOM IF YOU CAN... things you will want to have with.... tennis shoes, cell, purse, pets and leashes, very important if one were to hit you...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
mariak
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2013 05:44:14 AM »

I am making an item i have never made before and it is really looking good.  Grin If it continues and turns out really good I think i may not want to send it.... but i will.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mthrasher138
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I ♥ personal swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2013 06:01:46 PM »

I am making an item i have never made before and it is really looking good.  Grin If it continues and turns out really good I think i may not want to send it.... but i will.  Smiley

Grin I always have that problem!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2013 05:33:41 AM »

Grin I always have that problem!

Just make 2 Cheesy hehehe prob solved  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
libertine49
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2013 10:09:29 AM »

Hey hey just checking in. I got a few supplies and have a good plan.  Just finished another swap that has a sendout this week that way I can focus on making this one great  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2013 10:33:30 AM »

Just make 2 Cheesy hehehe prob solved  Cool

I can't do that as it has taken about 3 days to make it so far and i still have more to do to it and i don't have the time for making another. I am looking forward to passing it on to its new owner.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mycutezombies
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2013 11:41:47 AM »

I've got my ideas, but haven't had time to get crafting. Ugh.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Thread a Needle More Easily
How to Prevent Sewing a Button on Too Tightly
How to Prevent a Ball of Yarn from Getting Tangled
How to Crochet: Hook Size and Chaining
How to Make Incense
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...