A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Terry Pratchett's Discworld Swap  (Read 7272 times)
Tags for this thread: discworld  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftysunday

oh, trusty vans...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2005 04:38:31 PM »

jadey mcshady- does that say kiss me i'm danish? that's cute!

hehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2005 04:50:28 PM »

Awww, that's terrible! If volunteers are needed so you'll get some stuff, I'd be happy to send something your way.

Nah it's just the post office Smiley Ilona is sending my stuff, and I believe she is totally trustworthy, after the fabulous wonderland package I got in the last swap, and what I've seen her do in other swaps, so... it's just this blasted post office! Bah. No wonder they're almost going out of buisness, the way they treat their customers... Two times my postman has just left my packages in the stairway, and my neighbours has kindly brought it to me, and once they didn't bother giving me a note that a package was waiting in the post office, but I got one later saying "this is a reminder".
I wrote and complained to them though, and we had no issues regarding the huge pack of Ubuntu cd's my boyfriend had ordered... but sometimes it takes obnoxiously long to arrive to or from here.

Thanks though Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
quack
the wooley duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2005 05:10:33 PM »

Ohhh, well that's better then. Still awful that you haven't gotten it yet but at least it's not due to a flaker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2005 05:34:47 PM »

Ohhh, well that's better then. Still awful that you haven't gotten it yet but at least it's not due to a flaker.

Yeah, flakers suck... and I'm equally worried about Jadey not having recieved from me yet (it seems), even more 'cause I'm worried about whether it at all holds up in the post office... though with 70% of the weight being padding, I hope so.. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
ilonavg
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2005 12:38:19 AM »

Bleh!
Wouldn't it be nice if all wonderful swappers just lived together in this little village so we could sneak out at night and hide our packages in our swap partner's front yard?
*sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In olden times when wishing still helped one...
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2005 02:02:24 AM »

Bleh!
Wouldn't it be nice if all wonderful swappers just lived together in this little village so we could sneak out at night and hide our packages in our swap partner's front yard?
*sigh*

I'm swapping with someone who lives in the same city as I do in a different swap....I was thinking of leaving her stuff on her door step.

(sorry to keep posting in this thread even though I'm not in this swap)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2005 09:58:28 AM »

Bleh!
*sigh*
It hailed here today. So I'd say no. Also, I don't have a front yard, and it'd freak me out to suddenly find a package on my balcony. Smiley

(sorry to keep posting in this thread even though I'm not in this swap)

Hey, this thread has been quiet for a while, we could use the extra action Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pedeka

I love being a girl.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2005 11:16:37 AM »

This thread has made me so sad that I could just cry. I'm too new here to swap yet. Pratchett is my fav. and for Christmas last year my husband got Luggage with tiny china doll feet epoxyed on and a bottle of wow-wow sauce. I didn't have time to finish the Librarian for him. It's one swap I could have muddled my way through. Perhaps it will come around again some day. The things I have seen posted here are just fabulous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2005 04:40:33 PM »

my husband got Luggage with tiny china doll feet epoxyed on

I so wanted to do that! But I couldn't find anywhere to buy the feet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilonavg
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2005 12:04:22 AM »

*is patiently -ahem- waiting for Jadey's stuff, and for packages for Melladh and Jadey to arrive*
Smiley
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005 12:18:09 AM by ilonavg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

In olden times when wishing still helped one...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Monkey Refrigerator Magnet
How to Create a Floral Centerpiece
How to Make a Jigsaw Puzzle
How to Make a Suncatcher
How to Make a Paper Glider
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...