A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,911
Currently Running With Scissors:
413 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Steampunk for the Home 2013 (Sign-ups until 1/18/13 and Send-outs by 2/19/13)  (Read 11167 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2013 09:18:16 AM »

Ahh, good morning, steampunkers. Yes, 11:00 A.M.is my morning today, I had a big day yesterday Grin

First of all, that big flea market sounds like a bunch of fun, but I bet I wouldn't last even two blocks. Or the first two floors of that shop Tongue

Secondly, I can't wait to see what you're creating, Wulf. I'm imagining something very technical and awesome.

Thirdly, I went to a Michael's for the very first time yesterday. The closest one to me is 90 miles away, and I've never had time to go there when we're in Des Moines. Yesterday, though, we were up there for a 4-H thing and Mom had a hankering for PetSmart (we just got two new puppies to go with the two dogs we already have and toys last about a day or so here), so we stopped at Michael's for some alcohol inks while we were passing through.

And holy donkey. I love our little Hobby Lobby, it's very cozy and you really get to know the fabric and framing people, but it just didn't compare. Mom and I spent about ten minutes in the dollar and $2 sections shoveling random crap into our cart because I could use that for something! Then we did the same to the art clearance sections. And ended up with $70 worth of awesomesauce to use in my swaps. I was so happy, even though I didn't end up with any alcohol inks at all.

Then we went to Noodles and Company and the frozen yogurt place. It was wicked fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
danynn
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2013 03:17:05 PM »

I made some excellent progress today. Since I'm trying out a few new things I was nervous, but they've turned out well. One more thing to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2013 01:50:19 PM »

I've made great progress today Smiley I'm definitely on the mend, I can look over both my shoulders again. No more frozen neck or stabs of pain. I've also decided on my replacement project, I need to go pick up some supplies, but I'm pretty confident I'll make the send-out date!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
Craftsunderground
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2013 06:25:37 PM »

Leather and Lace--that sounds like a perfect Saturday to me.

danynn--sounds like you are having fun. I am sure they will be great.

Naantje--so glad you are feeling better.

Remember everyone, next week is our send out deadline. I can't wait to open the gallery.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2013 08:01:14 AM »

Ah! Sendouts! I better get crackin'!  Cheesy I've been trying to wrap my head around the moving parts of the large still. I think I have it figured out, but I think I'll work on the other projects I have in mind first so I know they get done.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2013 09:45:52 AM »

I'm going to be crafting up to the last minute myself! Eep, where has the time gone? But after tomorrow I'll have my days free to do a crafting marathon and finish up. I do like how they're shaping up so far (crosses fingers)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2013 10:42:41 AM »

Wow, sometimes I'm so lucky to still be in school. My sewing machine is broken, but our FCS teacher offered to let me use one at school so I can finish up one of my projects.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
DeathToLems
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2013 01:46:10 PM »

Cant wait to see the gallery.
i've literally been waiting to send mine since the day i got my partners questionnaire!
i had started crafting the moment i got it.
Sending out Monday.
looking forward to it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

libertine49
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2013 10:43:31 PM »

Hey Hey

Just checking in, apparently I've had the flu and was admitted into the hospital, just for fluids and stuff, nothing major, but I found out, I get migraines with the flu. So it's been a little rough on me. But, we are right on track! I have two items down and a good sold plan for the last, which should take a few hours now that I'm back to health. Plus, it's a weekend and I'm sure I can fit a good session in on Sunday and be ready by sendouts Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftsunderground
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2013 10:59:41 AM »

Libertine 49, It's good to  hear from you, but I am sorry that you have been so ill. The flu can cause serious dehydration problems, as you found out  Sad
I am glad you are moving along on your crafting, but don't overdo it. We want happy, healthy craftsters.
Take care of yourself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Care with Natural Ingredients
Make Your Hair Color Last Longer With Easy At-Home Tips
Best Summer Hair Color Trends For Your Skin Tone
At-Home Keratin Treatment Tips
Hermione Granger Inspired Hair Look
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...