A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweet and Easy Valentine's Day Swap Round 3  (Read 9960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2013 06:55:51 PM »

Woo hoo my package arrived from kamehi and it is awesome.  She made a comment that she was just learning to quilt!   Not!  The cute mug rug is perfect and I really needed this for my desk at work!!!!  I love the fabrics together and especially the owls!  In my purse and ready for its new home tomorrow! You can also see some heart stickers only about 1/2 of the sheet though.

Frogs have a special meaning to me and this one is so darn cute!  Such a fat little fellow that will also be displayed at work where I spend many hours a day!

The card had  a very nice hand written note inside that was adorned with cut out hearts using the same  paper that is next to the red on the outside.   I love the little tied love notes.  I am thinking that this must go in a frame and become wall candy since it would make a super cute picture.

Although I did not get it done prior to pictures the stained glass hearts are being used as a fan pull at the moment, the clear area has silver glitter embedded inside.

I am loving this necklace, such a cute idea.  Wished I had time to make them for coworkers but not enough time for this year, it will go on my list for next year though.  Can't wait to wear it to work on Thursday!!!!!! BF did a crappy job with the picture. Better shot in the group picture. It is made from tulle that has chocolates bound inside and knotted.

This is a group shot that also shows a bag of one of my favorites juju hearts.  I forgot to add the frog when I took this photo as he is wrapped in tissue and inside my purse for his trip to the office tomorrow also.

Last up is this super cute swag.  It is perfect, my favorite color combo, aqua and red, hoot owls, hearts, and it was if kamehi came into my home and took measurements.  I might take it to work Thursday and hang it on the front of my desk for the day, but it is coming back home!

Thank you so much for being such a perfect Valentine!!!!
Kamehi was the perfect partner, she captured me in everything that she sent! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kcraft49
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2013 07:23:10 PM »

Hello, I see you have alot of coke items. My dad worked for coke for thirty years. We have so much coke stuff it's not funny. He has things that we have never sean. He gives me things a little at a time. Alot of it is Drink, that's the best to have it's worth more. I think we need a coke swap? That would be fun. Love your heart's.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aisy
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2013 10:33:58 PM »

wow everything is so gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitty_Catty
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2013 11:47:28 PM »

Woah - did not visit this gallery for 24 hours and 5 more wonderful packages have appeared!!!!

Love everything - so many talented crafters in this group and a bunch of lucky recipients.

Too much gorgeousness to comment on, but I need to make a special mention of the fox that RaraAvis made - omg too cute and awesome.

I am feeling all loved up after seeing all those goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kamehi
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2013 05:49:50 AM »

Yay! So glad you liked everything Quaggy :0)  That garland/swag really does seem to be the perfect length! I'm glad it worked out that way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A fashionista at heart, a practical gal by nature! Queen of crochet <3
Bobomom
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2013 11:40:28 AM »

The pillows are so cute and that hat is great! So cute and festive for everyday as well as Valentine's day!
I love the shadowbox card with the awesome fox in it! Great job!
The froggie is so cute, and the stained glass hearts are pretty!

Great gallery!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013 10:45:01 AM »

I got a wonderful package from WingsofClay yesterday, just in time!!  I was having a migraine, so opening the box took my mind off it for awhile. I dove right into the chocolate-peanut butter candies, which is why you see here an empty bag!!

She also gave me ones with caramel which I will share with my hubby for dessert tonite if he is being good...

The heartfelt card...

A 'wicked cool' notebook that she made, so inventive. Awesome cover, painted cards (?) for pages, and a really neat binding.

This wee book will live beside my bed. I often get great ideas for stories (I am a writer) during the night, or from dreams and I need a place to jot them down immediately.

Then the BIG gift...

I think I will put this by my computer to replace the ratty pens and pencil holder I have.

She used my favorite luvy saying, "love makes the world go 'round", which I feel so strongly about. I think all of the world's problems, large and small, would disappear if we all learned to respect and love one-another, despite all differences.
The inside is lined with dress-making patterns!  Sooo cool!

Obviously a great deal of effort and time went into creating this piece. I just LOVE it!
Thank you so much, WingsofClay.  If you have any details to share with us about how you built it, we would love to hear about it!!

blupaisan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Bobomom
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013 01:16:13 PM »

That carousel pencil holder is amazing! I love it!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WingsOfClay
Tutorial Contributor

I Love Craftster Swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013 04:40:14 PM »

Smiley hey everyone!

since my partner was curious how i made her items, here's the brief deets:

book: took a bunch of bookmarks that they were throwing out at my job. coated each with white gesso. lined up, punched holes, bound with glue and tape, distressed with paint and waxes. voila!

pencil holder: base is half of a coffee can. "poles" are paper straws, horses are polymer clay pressed into a mold, base with words stamped in is polymer, can painted with copper paint and patina, heart "roof" built with wooden hearts and epoxy, inside lined with pattern paper and mod podge

thanks so much for the valentines love! great swap everybody!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make it, thrift it, mend it, or make-do without it!
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013 07:02:01 PM »

That carousel pot is just STUNNING !  I love it so much.  Great work!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dog Photo Tips
MBUK First Look Photoshoot
Photography Tips: How to Achieve Proper Backlight
Focusing in Close-Up Portraits
Brian Smith on Use of Lighting in Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...