A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,601
Currently Running With Scissors:
737 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweet and Easy Valentine's Day Swap Round 3  (Read 9389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kamehi
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013 11:50:18 AM »

Prepare to be jealous everyone Cheesy  Quaggy sent me an amazing package! (now I have a bit of swap anxiety...)  I have never had a swap partner that went to the lengths that Quaggy did.  Thank you so so SO much Quaggy :0)

I got it from the mail man and proceeded to open it immediately!

Everything was wrapped in adorable apper and looked like CHristmas in February!

These little heart were scattered everywhere inside and I am holding on to them for future crafting!

The card she made was really impressive.  It was thicker than a deck of cards and had a 3-d effect because of the accordion layers she made! 

She sent me numerous treats! All of them delicious!  I had actually been eyeing those strawberry tic tacs for a few weeks every time I went into the store!  And I love gummy bears <3  And you can't ever go wrong with chocolate!!!

Quaggy made a lot of the items that I thought I might like to have. She really went beyond any expectations I had!   I had asked for a flower for my hair and she made these!  They can be used as a hair clip or a brooch!  An action shot follows!  I love them :0)

Another item I had asked for was a cute girly key chain!  She made this one, with an pretty key on it! It has a heart charm on the bottom that's a bit hard to see, but it adds a nice sparkle to it. Attached are a cute pair of travel scissors.  It's almost too pretty to use!!!

Next,  valentine's themed magnetic note pads!  I am a big maker-of-lists so these are much appreciated.  Sitting on top is a bouquet of lollipops and pencils with amazingly beautiful toppers.  Like crazy, people... these things are gorgeous with all their little beads, bobbles, and buttons!

She also made a little set of kitchen accessories for me!  I love the hardcore girly pink theme!  These are so detailed and intricate with the quilt squares. I am new to quilting of any kind and these blow me away!  They are simply beautiful :0)

Last but not least... A yummy chocolate-scented candle! And a pin/brooch! I absolutely love the pin and will be wearing it a lot. The phrase at the bottom of the card is inspiring and is me to the core!

Everything all together:

Thank you Quaggy for this AMAZING package! For real... I can't thank you enough!   Filled with treats, thoughtfulness, and beauty, this was a wonderful package to receive.  As I said before, I haven't ever had another swap partner that's spoiled me like this and I feel very lucky and blessed. Quaggy's crafting skills are amazing and everything she made is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A fashionista at heart, a practical gal by nature! Queen of crochet <3
RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013 11:56:34 AM »

Wow all the packages are so different...what a fun gallery! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013 03:13:40 PM »

So glad you liked everything Kamehi.  Love the personal picture, I am always excited to put a face to a name.   You were so fun to craft for!!!  Happy Valentines Day!!!!! Thanks for great pictures!  Ready for mine to arrive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013 09:11:56 AM »

I just have to say that lindyv321's avatar pic makes me smile every time I see it!!  Smiley

LOL Thank you!  It's just me being me Wink

Quaggy is a super spoiler!  I just love the heart pencil toppers!  I need some of those at the office!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2013 12:19:58 PM »

speaking of super spoilers, look at all of the fabulous things that LindyV321 sent me...I was so spoiled.

this was what I saw when I opened the box..these fabulous little heart baubles...We LOVE baubles here...

she sent the most amazing stuff...a load of candy (cannot think why one of these is already empty  Lips sealed) and these two gorgeous fat quarters

and some fabulous jewelry, this is a necklace and matching bracelet and this great cuff with an adorable ice-cream sundae charm..she also sent a great set of winged heart necklace and matching earrings (wearing them at the moment, picture to follow!)

and some gorgeous extras, really cute tissues, an adorable picture frame, an initial necklace and some really glittery clothes pins...I love each and every one of these...and one of my favourite things in this package, these beautiful vintage valentines. We don't really 'do' valentines for anyone only partners, on this side of the world,  but I think I might write a couple of these tonight and send them to my best friends..they would love them too..

and the very best thing of all, this fabulous fabulous shrine. Can you believe that she doesn't make shrines, that this is the first...I love it, it is so well made and just gorgeous. (sorry I cannot work out how to rotate this on laptop)

the card too is lovely, here it is sitting in lonely isolation on my mantlepiece...as I said this package couldn't be more timely since I broke up with my BF yesterday...but at the risk of sounding like I am having a pity party..this will be the only valentine I will get this year so I am so glad it is such a beautiful one..

thank you so much Lindy...I love each and every single thing in this package...

X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2013 12:46:06 PM »

in addition to all of the other wonderful stuff, these are the earrings and necklace that Lindyv321 made me

sorry another sideways photo (Blame this new HP laptop being stubborn)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013 12:47:06 PM by edelC » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2013 04:24:02 PM »

Ooh- that heart necklace is very pretty! The shrine is really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2013 05:26:42 PM »

Wow great packs!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2013 05:56:50 PM »

Amazing stuff everyone! We have an overload of Valentine goodies here!

I received from Thimbles71, who spoiled me beyond belief. I am overwhelmed! (I am also posting pics from my iPad for the first time, so I am hoping they work ok!)

Thimbles71 made me two incredible Valentine pillows, valentines with crocheted hearts on them, a heart and an owl keychain, a set of coasters, a beautiful valentine, loads of chocolate, and a hat that actually FITS my gigantic noggin! It is all beautiful and I love it all to bits!

Thank you again Thimbles71!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaraAvis

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2013 05:57:41 PM »

That shrine is cute!

Since Sylvani seems to be having camera problems, I am posting pics of the package I sent to her.

First here is the card

It is a shadow box style card, with a needle felted fox in it, since foxes are her favorite animal

The fox is able to be removed

I made her several pairs of earrings

She also requested hair pins/sticks, which I have never made before so I gave it a try. I also made a beeswax floating heart candle and a needle felted heart.

Finally, here are the treats I sent. Some are ones she really wanted to try that are not available in Germany.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Kid-Approved 4th of July Treat Recipes
How to Make a Berry Delicious Dessert for July 4th
Brownie-Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
How to Make French Meringue with Plums
‘Taste of Home’ Magazine’s Peach-Rosemary Cobbler Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...