A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Swap Rnd 11 (SO 1/25 & 2/4)  (Read 18314 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shana82
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2013 03:13:35 PM »

I'm so bad at being patient! Silly International shipping.  I'm excited for my box to arrive though from ninaprettyballerina and I think I have my thank you gift sketched out and everything I need for it, so it is officially moved to the top of my crafting to do list  Smiley
ah! howexciting!  i cant wait Smiley  i know international shipping takes too long.  ps the package will come with everything together.  I found i could stuff more in for my weight limit if i got rid of plastic ziplock bags etc - which weigh about 3 grams each and cardboard in stuff which weighs about 6 grams.  I literally packed your package on my electric kitchen scales.  I got in under the weight limit by 3grams!!  hahaha

Haha!  I weigh EVERYTHING on my kitchen scale. It is one of my top purchases - that and the $15 heater fan I bought 5 years ago that is currently saving me during this freezing weather.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2013 03:25:53 PM »

I'm working on my thank you gift as well and it's a bit larger than a small  Cheesy but I think ehinders will love it and that's what matters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
fabricfriend
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2013 03:43:49 PM »

so busy working on my thank you gifts that i forgot to post! i have been reading and looking at the gallery which is off to a great start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2013 05:02:25 PM »

i had the day at home with the kids yesterday, so i made really good progress on my thank you gift. now i need to settle on the final details. i find it hard to estimate how long a project will take before i start. size is a little easier...whether it's considered a small or a medium, i found it on her pinterest so i'm sure she will like it. love love love pinterest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
mom2em
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2013 05:51:05 PM »

I've started working on my thank you gift.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
Eiseldora
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2013 06:31:31 PM »

I dropped my package off at my post office today.

I'll send the DC # to my partner when I get off work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2013 07:38:23 PM »

I'm so bad at being patient! Silly International shipping.  I'm excited for my box to arrive though from ninaprettyballerina and I think I have my thank you gift sketched out and everything I need for it, so it is officially moved to the top of my crafting to do list  Smiley
ah! howexciting!  i cant wait Smiley  i know international shipping takes too long.  ps the package will come with everything together.  I found i could stuff more in for my weight limit if i got rid of plastic ziplock bags etc - which weigh about 3 grams each and cardboard in stuff which weighs about 6 grams.  I literally packed your package on my electric kitchen scales.  I got in under the weight limit by 3grams!!  hahaha

I just sent on Friday, but I want the package to have arrived yesterday! Realistically I know that it may not have even left the country yet. Boo! My post office employees are pretty cool though. I had everything packed into a Priority mail box but the clerk suggested we transfer everything to a Priority Mail envelope. Really had to stuff to make it work, but saved me several dollars. I was way under the allowable weight, but very bulky. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
120/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- starting to craft
Mug Rug Swap
margiej
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2013 08:42:21 PM »

still picking and choosing, got to mail, but its so cold I'm almost afraid to try to start the car!  I received the greatest package last Friday from arwenjade. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2013 05:16:48 AM »

I sent a box of goodies to SaintCady yesterday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2013 06:10:19 AM »

Haha!  I weigh EVERYTHING on my kitchen scale. It is one of my top purchases - that and the $15 heater fan I bought 5 years ago that is currently saving me during this freezing weather.

Oh I do this too, everything is by weight here, and I hate to pay for weight that I haven't used. I strip everything down, use tough plastic envelopes, wrap fragile things in things that can be used...and pack as much in as possible. i think the eventual weight of the envelope was about 1998g the limit was 2000g...hopefully it won't take too long to cross the pond to my needer...

I know what I want to make for my giver..just need to wait until the weekend until I get a moment to myself
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Test Lab: Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Review
Curling Pods Review
Beauty Prep School: The Inside Out Braid
InstaMakeover: A Headband with a Twist
Insta-Makeover: How To Glam Up Your Ponytail
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...