A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Swap Rnd 11 (SO 1/25 & 2/4)  (Read 18021 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Shana82
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2013 03:13:35 PM »

I'm so bad at being patient! Silly International shipping.  I'm excited for my box to arrive though from ninaprettyballerina and I think I have my thank you gift sketched out and everything I need for it, so it is officially moved to the top of my crafting to do list  Smiley
ah! howexciting!  i cant wait Smiley  i know international shipping takes too long.  ps the package will come with everything together.  I found i could stuff more in for my weight limit if i got rid of plastic ziplock bags etc - which weigh about 3 grams each and cardboard in stuff which weighs about 6 grams.  I literally packed your package on my electric kitchen scales.  I got in under the weight limit by 3grams!!  hahaha

Haha!  I weigh EVERYTHING on my kitchen scale. It is one of my top purchases - that and the $15 heater fan I bought 5 years ago that is currently saving me during this freezing weather.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2013 03:25:53 PM »

I'm working on my thank you gift as well and it's a bit larger than a small  Cheesy but I think ehinders will love it and that's what matters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
fabricfriend
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2013 03:43:49 PM »

so busy working on my thank you gifts that i forgot to post! i have been reading and looking at the gallery which is off to a great start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jenleahlynn
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2013 05:02:25 PM »

i had the day at home with the kids yesterday, so i made really good progress on my thank you gift. now i need to settle on the final details. i find it hard to estimate how long a project will take before i start. size is a little easier...whether it's considered a small or a medium, i found it on her pinterest so i'm sure she will like it. love love love pinterest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
mom2em
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2013 05:51:05 PM »

I've started working on my thank you gift.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
Eiseldora
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2013 06:31:31 PM »

I dropped my package off at my post office today.

I'll send the DC # to my partner when I get off work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2013 07:38:23 PM »

I'm so bad at being patient! Silly International shipping.  I'm excited for my box to arrive though from ninaprettyballerina and I think I have my thank you gift sketched out and everything I need for it, so it is officially moved to the top of my crafting to do list  Smiley
ah! howexciting!  i cant wait Smiley  i know international shipping takes too long.  ps the package will come with everything together.  I found i could stuff more in for my weight limit if i got rid of plastic ziplock bags etc - which weigh about 3 grams each and cardboard in stuff which weighs about 6 grams.  I literally packed your package on my electric kitchen scales.  I got in under the weight limit by 3grams!!  hahaha

I just sent on Friday, but I want the package to have arrived yesterday! Realistically I know that it may not have even left the country yet. Boo! My post office employees are pretty cool though. I had everything packed into a Priority mail box but the clerk suggested we transfer everything to a Priority Mail envelope. Really had to stuff to make it work, but saved me several dollars. I was way under the allowable weight, but very bulky. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
102/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- collecting supplies
margiej
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2013 08:42:21 PM »

still picking and choosing, got to mail, but its so cold I'm almost afraid to try to start the car!  I received the greatest package last Friday from arwenjade. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2013 05:16:48 AM »

I sent a box of goodies to SaintCady yesterday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2013 06:10:19 AM »

Haha!  I weigh EVERYTHING on my kitchen scale. It is one of my top purchases - that and the $15 heater fan I bought 5 years ago that is currently saving me during this freezing weather.

Oh I do this too, everything is by weight here, and I hate to pay for weight that I haven't used. I strip everything down, use tough plastic envelopes, wrap fragile things in things that can be used...and pack as much in as possible. i think the eventual weight of the envelope was about 1998g the limit was 2000g...hopefully it won't take too long to cross the pond to my needer...

I know what I want to make for my giver..just need to wait until the weekend until I get a moment to myself
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Trend: How To Wear Pastels
The Tricks To Applying Red and Nude Lipstick
Cleanse Skin and Remove Makeup in One Step
Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Tips for Perfect Skin
How to Organize Your Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...