Swap name: Kids Valentines Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: leighi123 (Leigh-Ann)
Sign-up date range: 1/2/13 - 1/13/13
Date to send item by: 2/7/13Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- - If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 18+ and a kid/teen to craft with/for!
Details of swap:
Valentines day is fun for kids too! In this swap an adult/child will be working together to craft some valentine treats for a child! You must also send a kid-made valentines card to go with it! I'm keeping the points small with the option of adding some store bought goodies, to keep it simple and fun for the kids. You can go over points if you and your partner agree!
Please remember that we are crafting for kids here, and no kid wants to be flaked on for valentines day!
1. This is a 3pt swap. 1-2 points will be made by the adult, and 1-2 points will be made by the child or working together (depending on child's age/ability). 1pt can also be store bought goodies, candy etc. (so you can choose to craft 3pts total, or 2pts + 1pt of non crafted)
2. In addition to the 3 points, you will also send a valentines card made by the kid. This can be in any medium/format you like.
3. If you have more than one child you are welcome to sign them up as well. But you will craft one 3pt package per child you sign up. Depending on sign ups, you may end up sending those packages to more than one family, OR send them all to the same family, so please keep that in mind.
4. This swap is for kids/teens of all ages, I will try and match ages when possible but depending on sign ups that might not always happen.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Kids Valentines Swap
Your real name (you the adult) and mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergens in your home? (smoke, pets, etc.), please be honest as we don't want any kids to get sick from a package!:
What kinds of crafts do YOU like to make for kids?:
Please fill out one of the following per child participating, have the child help where possible!
Name of child:
Any allergies? (please include food allergies in case your partner wants to send candy!)
Least favorite color(s):
Favorite valentines themes:
Favorite patterns (hearts, dots, stripes, etc):
Favorite characters (book/TV/Movie etc):
Favorite valentine treats (candy etc!):
What kinds of crafts do you like to make?:
Anything you really want to receive?:
Anything you really do NOT want to receive?:
List any other likes/dislikes/interests or anything else you'd like your partner to know about this child:
If you have a wists/pintrest etc. please post that here as well.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
This is the first swap I've organized, so if I screw anything up or have forgotten anything, please let me know!!!
leighi123 (Levi, 5)
mom2em (Emma, 5)
patty_o_furniture (Afton, 9)
patty_o_furniture (Sariah, 6)
r.forslund (Mia, 3)
r.forslund (Jae, 2)
pinkmichk (Molly, 7)
deathbeforedishes (Katelyn, almost 7)
deathbeforedishes (Madelyn, 5)
RhymeswOrange (Peri, 8 )
szuzu1969 (Polly, 3)
szuzu1969 (Phoebe, 3)
szuzu1969 (Paige, 7)
Momof2! (Anna, almost 6) jenleahlynn (Leah, 10), (Lori, 9) Lizabiz08 (Gavin, almost 2)
plaidpineapple (Lindsey, 9)
plaidpineapple (Brian, 6)
Makaylalee (Kierra, 9)SentReceived
Crossed out = feedback given
Lizabiz08 (Gavin) sends to r.forslund (Jae)
r.forslund (Jae) sends to szuzu1969 (Phoebe)
szuzu1969 (Phoebe,) sends to Lizabiz08 (Gavin)
szuzu1969 (Polly) sends to r.forslund (Mia)
r.forslund (Mia) sends to szuzu1969 (Polly)
mom2em (Emma) sends to deathbeforedishes (Madelyn)
deathbeforedishes (Madelyn) sends to Momof2! (Anna,)
Momof2! (Anna) sends to mom2em (Emma)
patty_o_furniture (Sariah) sends to pinkmichk (Molly)
pinkmichk (Molly) sends to patty_o_furniture (Sariah)
plaidpineapple (Brian) sends to leighi123 (Levi)
deathbeforedishes (Katelyn) sends to szuzu1969 (Paige)
szuzu1969 (Paige) sends to deathbeforedishes (Katelyn)
RhymeswOrange (Peri) sends to jenleahlynn (Lori)
jenleahlynn (Lori) sends to RhymeswOrange (Peri)
plaidpineapple (Lindsey) sends to Makaylalee (Kierra)
Makaylalee (Kierra) sends to plaidpineapple (Lindsey)
patty_o_furniture (Afton) sends to jenleahlynn (Leah)
jenleahlynn (Leah) sends to patty_o_furniture (Afton)
leighi123 (Levi) sends to plaidpineapple (Brian)Here is the Gallery Link: