A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,463
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BBW / Plus Size Swap 1 Replacement Partner Needed  (Read 493 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« on: January 02, 2013 07:40:22 AM »

Swap Name: BBW / Plus Size Swap Round 2
Original Thread link
Gallery thread link
# of Flakers:1

To clarify, this post is for a replacement partner & not an angel (so it is not eligible for FOC status).  For more info on what this means, look here.  

I am looking for a replacement partner for ivoryh1632.  Her partner moved mid-swap and did not give her a new address (and has not logged in), so she has a package ready to go.  Note that this was a wearables swap & her partner was a size 2X or 20/22.  These are the pertinent parts of her questionnaire Ill send the whole thing when we have a replacement partner:

Any allergies? Smoke, cat hair, most strong smells (especially patchulli), Im ok if theres a cat in the house as long as theres no actual hair on anything I receive, Im also not super allergic to smoke or smells, just if the smell of either is on anything I receive it triggers my asthma

Any allergens in your home (e.g. smoke, pets, etc)? my boyfriend smokes, but he smokes outside and generally doesnt touch or even come near my craft stuff, and if I need to I can make sure he stays away from everything so it shouldnt be a problem

What kinds of things are you interested in receiving? Dresses, skirts, fitted tops, boleros or short jackets/sweaters to wear over my dresses, I need a new apron too (apearantly I lost mine, I dont know how)

What is the one thing you would absolutely LOVE more than anything to receive, if possible?  A vintage/50s style dress would be amazing

How would you describe your style? Kinda punk/rocker/rockabilly/vintage- Ive got a whole board full of clothes on pintrest and I can always add more stuff if you need a better idea

Is there anything you don't want to receive?  no tote bags, hats or un-fitted ts

What are your favorite colors/patterns? blue, green, purple, polka dot, plaid, argyle

What are your least favorite colors/patterns? not big on orange or brown

Do you have a wist or other stalkable places? http://pinterest.com/ivoryh1632/

Please PM questions to me directly rather than posting them here.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013 07:45:31 AM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Visit to Honeybaked Ham in Gastonia, NC
The Smells That Remind Me of Home, From Trisha Yearwood
My Favorite Southern Comfort Foods, from Trisha Yearwood
Time-Saving Pork and Potato Meatloaf Recipe
What To Whip Up With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...