A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 304,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap Discussion Thread for 2013!  (Read 29600 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2013 04:40:12 PM »

I'm really hoping the ATC's I had to resend from the other month hurry up and get there so I can join March's ATC swap all clear.

You don't have to be done with a previous month's ATC swap to join another one, you know?  Just so long as you have open slots, you can join!

I know that I can and I do have an opening for it, but I wanted to wait for my ATC's to all be received before I joined another round so I don't go mixing up stuff. Which, knowing me, I would Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2013 11:53:28 PM »

Also, I finished the display I was working on for my best friend involving her pony character and I got to give it to her yesterday. She loved it Cheesy I was so happy! Thanks everyone who claimed me for the "Draw this pony" theme and made this project possible <3

Yay!!! Did you get a picture before you gave it to her? I'd love to see how it came out!! Smiley Please join the March one when you can! I'd love the chance to get another card from the famous OathKeeper!

I didn't think about everyone having to receive the ATCs I've sent before joining the March one until today when I tried to join. lol I have three more to send. I might be sending those with some 2 day business or something to feed my impatience and ATC obsession. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2013 03:54:50 AM »

I didn't think about everyone having to receive the ATCs I've sent before joining the March one until today when I tried to join. lol I have three more to send. I might be sending those with some 2 day business or something to feed my impatience and ATC obsession. Cheesy

So we can't join March until all of our claims in February have received? I very briefly looked over the rules but didn't see that Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2013 05:24:45 AM »

No, each month is a clean slate, no matter how many you have out the previous month. Some people just don't want to get them mixed up or get too far behind, so they wait to sign up for the current month until they've send all from the last month.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2013 06:06:33 AM »

Ahh, ok Smiley Thanks for the clarification!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2013 06:14:35 AM »

So we can't join March until all of our claims in February have received? I very briefly looked over the rules but didn't see that Huh

LauraM's a new swapper and new swappers have to have feedback from their first swap before joining another.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
llisaredd

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2013 07:57:23 AM »

Oh! That explains it! I was all worried I wouldn't be able to join in March for a bit Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LauraM
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2013 08:36:18 AM »

Oops! Sorry to cause confusion! Sad Haha

Just me, since I'm a n00b!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2013 09:43:17 AM »

Yay!!! Did you get a picture before you gave it to her? I'd love to see how it came out!! Smiley Please join the March one when you can! I'd love the chance to get another card from the famous OathKeeper!
[/quote]

I DID get a picture of it before she took it home, and I planned on sharing with you guys... but my camera pulled a vanishing act :/ But I'm hunting for it! It will be found >,<  And I plan to join March the second my last cards get there finally Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2013 10:42:30 AM »

Maybe one of your sugar gliders are hiding it! O_o They're tricky little guys!! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
SQuire Rushnellon His Book Divine Alignment
Michelle Hodkin on the Evolution of Mara Dyer
Forget Me Not Book Trailer
How to Write a Poem Like Robert Burns
Why Warwick Was Called "The Kingmaker"
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...