A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MLP: Hearts and Hooves Day Swap (S.U. Closed - S.O. 2/7)  (Read 12536 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2013 09:29:45 PM »

I just watched the latest episode and I felt a little disappointed as well. I mean---Discord was such a major bad guy in season 2. It was a two parter for goodness sake! And then in one 20 minute episode, Discord is magically supposed to become good? That's just----cheating >.> And I think it was a bit confusing the back and forth of Fluttershy's attitude with Discord.

Geh. So far I've only liked 2 episodes from season 3 T^T How utterly sad is that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2013 09:07:28 AM »

Yeah this season has been a bit on the down side I'm sad to say Sad And since it's only 13 episodes long (while the other two were over 20) shouldn't these episodes be even better since they can give more focus to each one? And I can see where some people are saying the episodes have a very fanfic feel to them. But I can also see where the writers were setting it up for some of these points for a while. As for Discord, I both liked and disliked that episode. I mean he was a bad guy, more to point THE bad guy, for kicking off season two. But gods of discord and disharmony are never truly evil. They just want to have what they see in their minds as fun.  So he was never all that evil in my mind. Just having fun. Once he sees something more fun (friendship in this case) he chances how he gos about having fun. But I must admit to hoping that he will have some slip ups along the way of being a good guy now lol... What the heck >,< Why did I write so much? I give way to much thought to kids tv shows lol.
ANYWAY, on to what I really wanted to say! I decided to go ahead and send out this week Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Video Game Swap: Crafting

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2013 02:38:25 PM »

Well, I finished drawing the pictures I need to do. I did one with all the ponies and the fabric with it disappeared!! >.< I aint drawing it again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethanael
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2013 03:51:25 PM »

I just finished my first item Cheesy I hope everyone is having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2013 11:22:12 AM »

I am having LOTS of fun! If only Wednesday would get here sooner though T^T I'm stuck on so many swaps atm for lack of materials! D:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013 11:22:35 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Applesin
I spend entirely too much time on here :P

Redhead!

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2013 10:10:58 PM »

Oh my goodness, I started the niftiest project yesterday and got so excited that I'm already halfway done!! Anyone else been carried away by creativity?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/applesin

Ravelry Username: Applesin
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2013 09:43:16 AM »

OH yes! Especially when I'm writing in my novels! I can type like 15 pages in a day just from sheer imagination and i feel so accomplished! I LOVE it!
  I also love to make my poppets because even when you have a set theme for them, they start to develop a personality of their own even before you're done stuffing them! What kind of hair to use, what they want their clothes to be. what their acessories should look like. It's just awesome  Cheesy I LOVE the creative process Grin
    I really hope Beth likes her package! I'm taking a bit of a hiatus since my entire family is now sick Sad (GRR!) and I'm working with cloth so I don't want her to get my germs Tongue
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013 09:43:33 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whysteria
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2013 02:29:16 PM »

I'm almost done with my package, just have to finish painting and then do something for a card, I'm not spoiling as much as I would like since I really want to get one of my other 2 swaps done super quick so I can send out before international shipping rates go up to almost triple!!! I'm ok with shipping international for this last swap but never again considering the prices Oath was telling me they were moving to. crazy lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2013 04:20:56 PM »

It'll only get crazy if you send a package over 4 pounds. Then you HAVE to send priority and that's like $52!!! :O

I'm still going to send internationally because most of my crafts are light weight ^^ I just know that organizing is going to become a huge bear. I mean, what if NO ONE wants to send international and you have a swapper in the UK? Or Canada or Germany (etc)? Yikes!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2013 10:28:03 AM »

Shoot, Whysteria had issues sending something less then 4 pounds, even in a flat rate box before. The post office likes to mess with her I think Sad And it looks like it's gonna be crazier then I was told, since even the lady at the post office was telling about how I should get stamps and things taken care of pronto, since things are going to get crazy with the prices starting Sunday :/ And here I thought it was only really going to make international shipping insane Tongue
And since I just said I was at the post office I think that's a good tip that I sent off something today Wink Which means we now have a gallery!

Here it is! The Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419425.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013 10:31:39 AM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Video Game Swap: Crafting

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Mud Boots
How to Make Beer Hats
How to Crochet Bee Happy Flowers
How to Knot Scarves
How to Crochet Pom Pom Scarf
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...