This is a spectacular idea.
I would love to join in, if that's alright?
I actually just recently joined so I could compile my list... I need the challenge to actually get stuff done this year!! :-)
13 Amigurumi for 2013:
1. A Kachina (preferably the Eagle Dancer)
2. A Story-teller cat doll (was supposed to be for my Mum's birthday gift... last year... based off of her favourite cat. Basically this will be a large cat-doll, with about 20 teeny baby cats sewn into the big cat's arms)
3. A large, glittery, dragon (for my fiance... another belated gift... based on his favourite Dungeons and Dragons character) complete with poseable tail, neck, arms, and legs
4. A large Kokopelli for my couch (made with black yarn, and bright blue for the embellishments on his... head-tentacles (hair?) and flute)
5. A medium-sized guinea pig doll to house the ashes of my guinea pig who passed away last year (tan coloured, with red eyes)
6. Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time
7. An Arensbak Troll (I think this would be pretty cool to crochet... it could keep my other Trolls company too, I suppose ^_^)
8. I wouldn't mind finishing my Chinchilla doll (right now it has no arms or legs!! Eek!)
9. Egyptian gods/goddesses (as amigurumi dolls)
10. Fancy-tail guppies (!!)
11. A faerie (of some kind... gonna search through my Brian Froud books and pick one at random. I want it to be rather large, though, so it could perch on my bed)
12. A Gelfling (maybe both Gelflings from the Dark Crystal... seems odd to make one, but not the other)
13. E.T. (I saw a picture of one which was done REALLY well on the internet... so it's rather intimidating to select him as a final project... here's hoping I don't screw him up lol!!)
The cat story-teller doll should (-crosses fingers-) be started this week, and finished on the 19th or 20th for the Christmas (late Christmas...) party I'm having with my parents :-).
(Sorry if I misunderstood the point of this post... I thought we were posting lists, and sharing results... but the forum said we'd all do the same pattern.
Sorry if I screwed this up!! And please disreguard if I did ^_^)