A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,400
Currently Running With Scissors:
785 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP -JANUARY 2013 (CLOSED)  (Read 16767 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sugar Rush
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2013 10:33:34 PM »

I claim pilarfarmer for Monsters Inc.

2/1/1

I'm Sugar Rush in Oklahoma. Im 28 and married. I love colorful and whimsical things, Im a kid at heart but Id love to see what you make with your own ideas too. I dont care for anything with violence, sex, nudity, politics, profanity, or clowns. Thanks for claiming me I look forward to seeing what you make.

My themes:
Steampunk
Old-School Communication (Typewriter, Rotary Phone, Snail Mail, etc )
Alice in Wonderland
Vintage Kitchen
Travel
Fairytales
Cute Monsters
Classic Video Games
Sweets and candy
Vanellope or Sugar Rush
Fair or Carnival (Please, no clowns I hate clowns)
Altered Photo

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fancybutch
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2013 05:42:13 AM »

I claim Sugar Rush for old school communication.

7th claim, 5 sent, 0 received

Yay! I am happy to be returning to the ATC swap.
My name's Robin, and I live in fabulous multicultural urban downtown Toronto, Canada, with the two cuddliest cats in the world.  I am privileged to work in the labour movement, so my day job is time consuming and stressful and awesome, and I use arts and crafts as my therapy and happy quiet time.

I like things that are unique, interesting, silly, or edgy or sophisticated,  and mostly I just want to see what you dream up and make.  I'm ok with profanity, sexuality, politics, just nothing disrespectful or hateful of other people.

Here's the list of themes I threw together for this month:

Robots
altered photograph
silkscreen/linocut/etching
tiny quilt atc
The Hobbit
tattoos
Sons of Anarchy (tv series)
winter 
Diego Rivera
animals  in clothes gentleman style
raccoons
pixelated

Happy craftin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
SunnyDawn
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2013 05:45:51 AM »

I claim fancybutch for her quilt theme.

6/6/1

I live in St. Louis, MO.  I love crafting, mainly with paper but dabble in other mediums.  I love the outdoors, gardening, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. I prefer no curse words, nothing gory,  and NO glitter.  Glitter glue is okay as it doesnt flake; our household is a glitter free space, you dont want me to get in trouble lol.

My themes:

trees

burlesque

Dandelions

Emotions/Feelings (no word on the front, just in title on the back, kid appropriate, making a game for the kids I work with)

My bucket list vacation places, something monumental or beautiful in:   3)Africa 4)Eleuthera Island  6)Italy: Tuscany 7)Greece 8)England 9)Finland 10)Scotland 11)Ireland  12) Fiji 13)Tahiti 14)Jasper National Park, Canada 15) New Zealand 16)Red Rocks Utah 17) Hawaii

Mermaids

Miniature Scrapbook pages, ready for photo(s).  Borrowed this great theme from someone else.

Your replica of a famous artwork-please label the name and artist

My family and friend birthdays etc,  here are some to start:  Jen 10/17, Dad 9/10, Terry 8/28, Mom 2/22, Tracy 4/7, Ali 2/10, Robert 11/24, Bud 12/9 and Mom and Dad Anniversary 2/26.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
cabaute

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2013 08:04:14 AM »

I claim SunnyDawn for Trees

I'm Cynthia in Blacksburg, VA (home of the Virginia Tech Hokies).  42yo, child-free, happily married.  I love family traditions, gardening, crafting, traveling, and doing new things.  I love living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the Appalachian trail, where there are four seasons every year.

8 / 5 / 0

My themes:
herbs
vegetables
dogs
buddhism
goddesses
Dave Matthews Band
ravens
skulls
interesting animal group names (e.g. a "murder" of crows, a "charm" of finches, a "parliament" of owls etc. - lists here and here)
The individual states of the USA - FLORIDA has been claimed already, so any of the other 49 (please include either the name of the state written out, or the outline of the shape of the state in your artwork; let me know which state you're doing if you pick this theme)
The French language
gardening
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 11:57:11 AM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck

I don't know what's going on here.

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2013 08:12:38 AM »

I claim cabaute for North Carolina.

3/2/0

My name is Michelle. I live in NC with Mr. and Little Bean. My favorite color is purple. I love anything Halloween related. I have a weird sense of humor. I'm not very picky.

*Winter
*Cupcakes
*My Little Pony
*Rainbow teddy bear
*Zentangle
*Tarot cards
*Something that reminds you of your grandma (I lost mine a couple of months ago)
*Love/Valentine's Day
*Weird or unusual facts
*Day of the Dead
*Panda Bear
*Black bunnies
*Hippies
*Zombies
*Goldfish
*The Tudors
*Try a new technique
*Halloween
*Black Cat (bonus points if it has angel wings)
*Artist Choice
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013 08:14:04 AM by michelleandbean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Kids Craft
Pendant
Halloween in June
Altered Puzzle Piece
Mini 13 DoH

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
SunnyDawn
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2013 08:44:47 AM »

7/7/2

I claim michelleandbean for her black cat theme.  :-)  

I live in St. Louis, MO.  I love crafting, mainly with paper but dabble in other mediums.  I love the outdoors, gardening, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. I prefer no curse words, nothing gory,  and NO glitter.  Glitter glue is okay as it doesnt flake; our household is a glitter free space, you dont want me to get in trouble lol.

My themes:

trees

burlesque

Dandelions

Emotions/Feelings (no word on the front, just in title on the back, kid appropriate, making a game for the kids I work with)

My bucket list vacation places, something monumental or beautiful in:   3)Africa 4)Eleuthera Island  6)Italy: Tuscany 7)Greece  9)Finland 10)Scotland 11)Ireland  12) Fiji 13)Tahiti 14)Jasper National Park, Canada 15) New Zealand 16)Red Rocks Utah 17) Hawaii

Mermaids

Miniature Scrapbook pages, ready for photo(s).  Borrowed this great theme from someone else.

Your replica of a famous artwork-please label the name and artist

My family and friend birthdays etc,  here are some to start:  Jen 10/17, Dad 9/10, Terry 8/28, Mom 2/22, Tracy 4/7, Ali 2/10, Robert 11/24, Bud 12/9 and Mom and Dad Anniversary 2/26.

Characters or themes from show "Lost Girl"

Animals meet Valentines Day

« Last Edit: January 18, 2013 08:46:11 AM by SunnyDawn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
Opalgryphon
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2013 10:58:08 AM »

I'm claiming  SunnyDawn for  dandelions

3/0/0

Hi there! My name's Kim, I'm 30, and I've been married to my fantastic hubby for 12 years. We have a french bulldog (Gizmo!) and a pug (Lola).

We're California transplants, living in Austin, TX and loving it! I'm a reader, a maker, and a painter. Trying to become a bit of a do-er and taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Boxing classes. I do, after all, need to burn off some of the food that I love so much - Indian Buffet here I come!

I do not want religious stuff, disney, or excessively 3d atc's...They need to fit in a frame :-)

Themes -
★Typography
★Old school comics
★Adult Beverages
★Octopus
★Giraffe
★Sepia Etching
★Block Prints
★Old School Horror Movie Posters
★Acid Green Color
★Fuschia Color
★Monty Python
★Dia De Los Muertos
★Altered postcard from your area (part of a real postcard with doodles, embelishments, etc!)

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2013 11:14:26 AM »

I claim OpalGryphon for: altered postcard from your area

I'm Cynthia in Blacksburg, VA (home of the Virginia Tech Hokies).  42yo, child-free, happily married.  I love family traditions, gardening, crafting, traveling, and doing new things.  I love living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the Appalachian trail, where there are four seasons every year.

9 / 5 / 0

My themes:
herbs
vegetables
dogs
buddhism
goddesses
Dave Matthews Band
ravens
skulls
interesting animal group names (e.g. a "murder" of crows, a "charm" of finches, a "parliament" of owls etc. - lists here and here)
The individual states of the USA - FLORIDA has been claimed already (please include either the name of the state written out, or the outline of the shape of the state in your artwork; let me know which state you're doing if you pick this theme)
The French language
Gardening
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 11:57:23 AM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2013 11:48:17 AM »

I claim cabaute for Vegetables
Due Feb 1

9/7/0

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I love bright colors, except baby blue and mint green, and I don't like profanity, nudity or gore (think family friendly.)  I've decided I want to start an alphabet ATC collection so that's what my list will mainly be for now.  If you want to use the ____ is for ____ style that's fine or just use the letter you pick along with something to represent it.

My themes:

The letter X
The letter W
The letter V
The letter U
The letter S
The letter Q
The letter P
The letter N
The letter M
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013 06:08:49 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Susie Apple

Ride it on out like you were a bird.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2013 02:28:28 PM »

I CLAIM HOMEROF2 FOR THE LETTER W!

(5,2,0)

Hello! My name is Alynna. I'm 22. I live in Orlando, FL. I've been dying to get some crafting out of my system and I think ATCs are the cure. I love warm, bohemian hues. Mustard yellow is my favorite color. I dislike neon colors and typically anything very girly or sparkly isn't my style...
Usually the weirder, the better.

My List

-   Normal bodies with inanimate object heads

-   Animals wearing clothes (Fancy clothes are always the best. Who doesn't love a dapper deer?)

-   Random words plus random picture (example: a picture of a television, with the word Patience beneath it)

-   Wes Anderson movies http://thecinephiliac.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/movies_by_wes_anderson.jpg

-   Monsters, and goblins, and ghouls, and cyclopes, and trolls, and aliens, and any weird creatures that exist only in your mind

-   Surreal collages

- Whimsical and Vintage (I love 1920s fashion, French posters, children's book illustrations, vintage circuses, dandelions and mushrooms)     

- Retro and Bohemian ( I love pyschedelic art, nature inspired art, and the overall aesthetics of the 60s and 70s.

- Pinterest-inspired-artists-choice http://pinterest.com/susieapple/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Your Artwork Shown at a Gallery
How to Draw Bobo Haha from Generator Rex
How to Draw Botasky from Apocalypse Meow
How to Draw Generator Rex
Post-Childhood Prodigies
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...