A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP -JANUARY 2013 (CLOSED)  (Read 17892 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2013 03:22:43 PM »

I claim homerof2 for the letter E

4/1/0

Hey there....My name is Topaz, I'm from Southern California. I'm currently a stay at home mom to three crazy kids (11, 8, 2). Creating art throughout the day and into the night is the only thing that helps me hold on to my sanity (that, and a glass of wine). I love art of all kinds.

My themes this month are...

~Pee-wee Herman

~Tank Girl

~Giraffes and Elephants (together or separate)

~Gnomes

~Elliott Smith

~Bad Religion (album covers, lyrics, fan/band art)

~Chris Farley

~Annoying habits

~Hello kitty as...(example: Darth Vader, John Wayne, Freddy Krugger ect..)

~Star Wars ABC's...vertical please. (Letters available are: A,B,C,E,F,G,I,K,O,P,Q,R,S,U,V,X,Z)

~Unicorns

~Doctor Who

~Letters vertical (I, L, A, E, N, B, Y, T)

~Beavis and Butthead

~ Grumpy cat meme
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
grapeicepop
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2013 05:52:59 PM »

I claim Kittyherman for grumpy cat meme! YAY I <3 Tard Smiley
(5/0/0)
Hiya! I'm Jaimie, I am from Maine. Favorite colors are purple/teal. I will love any are that you make.

My Themes:

-Harry Potter ABCs- I currently need: F, I, J, K, L, N, P, Q, R, U, V, W, X, Y and Z
-Dr. Who
-The office
-World History-Historical events
-Fairy Tales
-Made up holidays
-S.C.A. related
-Bioshock
-Baby Animals
-Daper Animals
-Cute Monsters
-England(I'm going on a trip there in April!  )
-Artists choice- anything
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2013 06:27:08 PM »

I claim Grapeicepop for Artist choice

2 Claims made
0 Sent
1 Received

Hi everyone, Im Amy, live in Alton IL.  Im not easily offended by anything so nudity and profanity are not only ok but encouraged. J  My favorite color is blue but I love all bright vivid colors.  The only things I really wouldnt enjoy are overly religious or political themes.

1.  Famous Landmarks
2.  Gnomes
3.  Astrology (Im an Aries)/Tarot/ Metaphysical
4.  My first name  (AMY)
5.  Sons of Anarchy (can be character specific, something on the show, logo, etc) (My fave characters are Tig, Kozik, Happy, and Chibs.)
6.  Irish/Celtic Designs
7.  Naughty Words  (nothing is off limits here)
8.  Military/Patriotic
9.  Family Tree/Genealogy
10.  Something about where you live/your home town
11.  Tattoos (Real ones, ideas, anything that says tattoos to you)
12.  Pinups
13.  Claddagh ( I love these.  I have 2 rings and am currently designing a tattoo would like to see what you come up with)
14.  Calendar  (I DO NOT NEED Halloween, December or #3 I need all other days, months, holidays, numbers 1-31)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Susie Apple

Ride it on out like you were a bird.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2013 06:41:14 PM »

I CLAIM PLUCKY FOR NAUGHTY WORDS!

(4,0,0)

Hello! My name is Alynna. I'm 22. I live in Orlando, FL. I've been dying to get some crafting out of my system and I think ATCs are the cure. I love warm, bohemian hues. Mustard yellow is my favorite color. I dislike neon colors and typically anything very girly or sparkly isn't my style...
Usually the weirder, the better.

My List

-   Normal bodies with inanimate object heads

-   Animals wearing clothes (Fancy clothes are always the best. Who doesn't love a dapper deer?)

-   Random words plus random picture (example: a picture of a television, with the word Patience beneath it)

-   Wes Anderson movies

-   Monsters, and goblins, and ghouls, and cyclopes, and trolls, and aliens, and any weird creatures that exist only in your mind

-   Surreal collages

- Whimsical and Vintage (I love 1920s fashion, French posters, and children's book illustrations)     

- Retro and Bohemian ( I love pyschedelic art, nature inspired art, and the overall aesthetics of the 60s and 70s.

- Pinterest-inspired-artists-choice http://pinterest.com/susieapple/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pilarfarmer
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2013 10:44:11 PM »

i claim Suse Apple for "inspired by pinterest"

claims 8
sent 5
received 5

hello all,
 my name is pilar and i live in southern california, USA with my DH, 5 cats and 2 red eared sliders (turtles). i love crafting (stained/fused glass, mosaics, ceramics, altered art, making cloth dolls, beading, cake decorating and ATCs) i do a little bit of everything. my fave colors are purples and blues, least favorite colors are green and orange. nudity is ok. religious is ok. don't care for political subjects

themes:
mermaids
fairies
cats
light houses
ocean scenes (w/o boats)
celestial
alice in wonderland
wizards
artists- monet, dali, picasso, botero
full moon
eyes
plus sized beauties
angels
mother earth/earth related
zodiac signs (need pisces, libra & sagittarius)
pinky and the brain
monsters inc
day of the dead
illustrate your fav idiom/expression/oxymoron (would love someone to try this)
one of Kwality570's monsters- (she claimed me)  Grin     
handmade rubber stamp images
music/trumpet/trombone -(for my daughter & her DH they are professional  players)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2013 04:14:36 AM »

I'll do it!  I claim pilarfarmer for illustrate your fav idiom/expression/oxymoron.  I just looked up a list of the most common idioms, and some of these look like you could do a pretty fun take on them!   Grin

I'm Cynthia in Blacksburg, VA (home of the Virginia Tech Hokies).  42yo, child-free, happily married.  I love family traditions, gardening, crafting, traveling, and doing new things.  I love living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the Appalachian trail, where there are four seasons every year.

I added a couple of themes to my list to try to give folks some more options, but of course pick any of the themes that speak to you! Smiley

7 claimed / 2 sent / 0 received

My themes:
herbs
vegetables
dogs
buddhism
goddesses
Dave Matthews Band
ravens
skulls
interesting animal group names (e.g. a "murder" of crows, a "charm" of finches, a "parliament" of owls etc. - lists here and here)
NEW:  The individual 50 states of the USA (please include either the name of the state written out, or the outline of the shape of the state in your artwork; let me know which state you're doing if you pick this theme)
NEW:  The French language
NEW:  Gardening

« Last Edit: January 16, 2013 05:41:15 AM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2013 04:43:23 AM »

robinpich to cabaute for "states" - I'm doing FLORIDA!
due 1/30

4 claims
3 sent
0 rec'd

HI, I'm Robin. I moved in April 2012 to Panama City, Florida and am LOVING the beach life My DH and I have always wanted to live at the beach and when he got a job offer, we decided to go for it and make the move. We really thought wed have to wait till retirement to be able to live at the beach but weve been blessed to be able to enjoy it now. We finally bought a house on the water (not on the beach, but it's on a canal that leads to the ocean about a mile inland). It's an older house, and we are renovating like crazy people. It actually only needing some major updating; it was stuck in the 70s :-) We are almost complete,  but it's been hard work but also alot of fun. I can tell I'm getting older (47) cuz painting ceilings and walls at this age is alot harder than when I was in my 20s/30s, hahaaaaaa.   I  have a designated craft room in this house. It's not quiet as large as my last one, but that's ok, I've de-stashed and gotten rid of alot of excess baggage. Moving is good for that!

(Oh, and my alphabet ATC collection is COMPLETE!!! WOOHOO!!!.  Im waiting on one last card which should be here any day.  Once I get them all framed, Ill post a picture on Craftster.  And a HUGE thank you to everyone that helped me complete this task.  It was 26 letters for the alphabet PLUS 11 additional letters for my last name)

My themes:
Beach or Beach related (flip flops, beach ball, ocean scene, palm trees, etc)
Seahorse
Mermaid (please make her a modest mermaid, no nudity)
Stitched, sewn, embroidered
Knitting
Owls
Pink Flamingo
Pelican
Buttons
Wool Felt
Crazy quilting

Thanks for crafting for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2013 10:48:17 AM »

I claim Robinpich for crazy quilting
Due Jan 30

8/0/0

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I love bright colors, except baby blue and mint green, and I don't like profanity, nudity or gore (think family friendly.)  I've decided I want to start an alphabet ATC collection so that's what my list will mainly be for now.  If you want to use the ____ is for ____ style that's fine or just use the letter you pick along with something to represent it.

My themes:

The letter C
The letter X
The letter W
The letter V
The letter U
The letter S
The letter Q
The letter P

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2013 06:19:20 PM »

robinpich to homerof2 for the letter C
due 1/30

5 claims
3 sent
0 rec'd

HI, I'm Robin. I moved in April 2012 to Panama City, Florida and am LOVING the beach life My DH and I have always wanted to live at the beach and when he got a job offer, we decided to go for it and make the move. We really thought wed have to wait till retirement to be able to live at the beach but weve been blessed to be able to enjoy it now. We finally bought a house on the water (not on the beach, but it's on a canal that leads to the ocean about a mile inland). It's an older house, and we are renovating like crazy people. It actually only needing some major updating; it was stuck in the 70s :-) We are almost complete,  but it's been hard work but also alot of fun. I can tell I'm getting older (47) cuz painting ceilings and walls at this age is alot harder than when I was in my 20s/30s, hahaaaaaa.   I  have a designated craft room in this house. It's not quiet as large as my last one, but that's ok, I've de-stashed and gotten rid of alot of excess baggage. Moving is good for that!

(Oh, and my alphabet ATC collection is COMPLETE!!! WOOHOO!!!.  Im waiting on one last card which should be here any day.  Once I get them all framed, Ill post a picture on Craftster.  And a HUGE thank you to everyone that helped me complete this task.  It was 26 letters for the alphabet PLUS 11 additional letters for my last name)

My themes:
Beach or Beach related (flip flops, beach ball, ocean scene, palm trees, etc)
Seahorse
Mermaid (please make her a modest mermaid, no nudity)
Stitched, sewn, embroidered
Knitting
Owls
Pink Flamingo
Pelican
Buttons
Wool Felt
Crazy quilting

Thanks for crafting for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
pilarfarmer
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2013 10:04:06 PM »

i claim robinpich for "mermaids or beach related"

claims 9
sent 5
received 5

hello all,
 my name is pilar and i live in southern california, USA with my DH, 5 cats and 2 red eared sliders (turtles). i love crafting (stained/fused glass, mosaics, ceramics, altered art, making cloth dolls, beading, cake decorating and ATCs) i do a little bit of everything. my fave colors are purples and blues, least favorite colors are green and orange. nudity is ok. religious is ok. don't care for political subjects

themes:
mermaids
fairies
cats
light houses
ocean scenes (w/o boats)
celestial
alice in wonderland
wizards
artists- monet, dali, picasso, botero
full moon
eyes
plus sized beauties
angels
mother earth/earth related
zodiac signs (need pisces, libra & sagittarius)
pinky and the brain
monsters inc
day of the dead
illustrate your fav idiom/expression/oxymoron (would love someone to try this)
one of Kwality570's monsters- (she claimed me)  Grin     
handmade rubber stamp images
music/trumpet/trombone -(for my daughter & her DH they are professional trumpet /trombone players)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
American Hustle Interviews
Zombies Help Kids Learn Movie Making
Sherry Lansing: The Role of a Studio Head
Sherry Lansing: Strong, Honest and Nice
Sherry Lansing: The Fight to Make a Movie
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...