A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,079
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ONGOING ATC SWAP -JANUARY 2013 (CLOSED)  (Read 21173 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

La Chapa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2013 11:03:03 PM »

I claim leather and lace for blue hair

6 claims, 4 sent, 0 received

My name is Olivia and I live in southern California, USA. I'm not really into super girly stuff, so please use pinks and pastels sparingly.  Artful nudity encouraged! I tend to shy away from religion and politics.

I love all the ABC projects and have been wanting to start one of my own.  It's been difficult to come up with an original theme because everyone's are so great, but I think I have finally found one that speaks to me.  Famous Monsters ABCs!  I haven't seen this yet, so if someone else already did it, sorry for copying, it was unintentional.

My themes:

Famous Monsters ABCs -all letters available! (vertical & 2d only as I plan to frame when            complete- I prefer to avoid the phrase "__ is for__" but would rather prefer just the name    of the monster, but if it's a crucial element of your design then go for it! I wouldn't want to    cramp your artistic style Wink
Medusa
toads
ravens
beatles
California wildlife
skeletal systems
skulls
the bride of Frankenstein
anthropomorphism
Edgar Allan Poe
Vincent Price
Lon Chaney (Sr.)
Charles Chaplin
Billie Holiday
conjoined twins
extinct animals (no dinos please)
1837-1920
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
STS Spring Market 2015 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438481.msg5302645#msg5302645
OTT bird swap, MDS April

Hoping to join:
OWS 113

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
corchen
Long-time lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2013 01:52:44 AM »

I claim La Chapa for Medusa

2/1/1

Hi, I'm Clare, and I live on the wild Welsh coast with my girlfriend and our two cats. She's a soon-to-be PhD student, I've just finished a contract... so all the more time for crafting! I'm a compulsive reader with a weakness for YA fantasy and classic kids books and a hidden object game addict. I love all things geeky or unexpected, and I have a rather twisted sense of humour. I'm almost impossible to offend so send me anything, but I reserve the right to disagree with any religious or political statements. And by disagree I mean point and laugh.

1 - Vintage sci-fi
2 - Erotica
3 - The Brothers Grimm
4 - 'I don't think we're in Kansas any more, Toto...' (interpret this in as wacky a way as tickles your fancy!)
5 - Kaleidoscopes
6 - Altered text
7 - Hidden objects
8 - 80's cartoons
9 - Sweets and candy
10 - Your favourite poem
11 - Sky-blue pink
12 - Emily Strange
13 - First appearances can be deceiving
14 -  Paddington Bear
15 - Artist's choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Absolutely up for personal swaps, especially ATCs, PM me if you're interested.

Beginning wister: corchen
fancybutch

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2013 06:59:52 AM »

I claim corchen for altered text

6th claim, 4 complete and sending today but 0 sent as of this moment, 0 received

Yay! I am happy to be returning to the ATC swap.
My name's Robin, and I live in fabulous multicultural urban downtown Toronto, Canada, with the two cuddliest cats in the world.  I am privileged to work in the labour movement, so my day job is time consuming and stressful and awesome, and I use arts and crafts as my therapy and happy quiet time.

I like things that are unique, interesting, silly, or edgy or sophisticated,  and mostly I just want to see what you dream up and make.  I'm ok with profanity, sexuality, politics, just nothing disrespectful or hateful of other people.

Here's the list of themes I threw together for this month:

Robots
altered photograph
silkscreen/linocut/etching
tiny quilt atc
The Hobbit
tattoos
Sons of Anarchy (tv series)
winter 
Diego Rivera
animals  in clothes gentleman style
raccoons
pixelated

Happy craftin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2013 07:42:16 AM »

I claim fancybutch for a tiny quilt ATC
Due by Jan 27

5/0/0

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I love bright colors, except baby blue and mint green, and I don't like profanity, nudity or gore (think family friendly.)  I've decided I want to start an alphabet ATC collection so that's what my list will mainly be for now.  If you want to use the ____ is for ____ style that's fine or just use the letter you pick along with something to represent it.

My themes:

The letter C
The letter E
The letter Z
The letter Y
The letter X
The letter W
The letter V
The letter U
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SunnyDawn

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013 09:03:53 AM »

I claim Z for Homerof2, due 1/27.

3/3/0

I live in St. Louis, MO.  I love crafting, mainly with paper but dabble in other mediums.  I love the outdoors, gardening, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. I prefer no curse words, nothing gory,  and NO glitter.  Glitter glue is okay as it doesnt flake; our household is a glitter free space, you dont want me to get in trouble lol.

My themes:

trees

burlesque

Dandelions

Emotions/Feelings (no word on the front, just in title on the back, kid appropriate, making a game for the kids I work with)

My bucket list vacation places, something monumental or beautiful in:   3)Africa 4)Eleuthera Island  6)Italy: Tuscany 7)Greece 8)England 9)Finland 10)Scotland 11)Ireland  12) Fiji 13)Tahiti 14)Jasper National Park, Canada 15) New Zealand 16)Red Rocks Utah 17) Hawaii

Mermaids

Miniature Scrapbook pages, ready for photo(s).  Borrowed this great theme from someone else.

Your replica of a famous artwork-please label the name and artist

My family and friend birthdays etc,  here are some to start:  Jen 10/17, Dad 9/10, Terry 8/28, Mom 2/22, Tracy 4/7, Ali 2/10, Robert 11/24, Bud 12/9 and Mom and Dad Anniversary 2/26.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
corchen
Long-time lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2013 11:28:54 AM »

I claim SunnyDawn for vacation places - England (a pity Wales isn't on your list, as I live on the Welsh coast...)

3/1/1

Hi, I'm Clare, and I live on the wild Welsh coast with my girlfriend and our two cats. She's a soon-to-be PhD student, I've just finished a contract... so all the more time for crafting! I'm a compulsive reader with a weakness for YA fantasy and classic kids books and a hidden object game addict. I love all things geeky or unexpected, and I have a rather twisted sense of humour. I'm almost impossible to offend so send me anything, but I reserve the right to disagree with any religious or political statements. And by disagree I mean point and laugh.

1 - Vintage sci-fi
2 - Erotica
3 - The Brothers Grimm
4 - 'I don't think we're in Kansas any more, Toto...' (interpret this in as wacky a way as tickles your fancy!)
5 - Kaleidoscopes
6 - Altered text
7 - Hidden objects
8 - 80's cartoons
9 - Sweets and candy
10 - Your favourite poem
11 - Sky-blue pink
12 - Emily Strange
14 -  Paddington Bear
15 - Artist's choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2013 01:16:36 PM »

I claim corchen my favorite poem.

2/0/0

Hooray!  It's good to be back!  I'm Sara, in Honolulu, HI, where I live with husby and two cats.  I teach middle school music on the other side of the island, so I spend a lot of time in the car listening to "This American Life" amongst other things....  I will love anything you decide to make, but here are some loose themes.  Feel free to re-interpret!

-Moon on a String

-yoga

-sunsets and silhouettes

-mountains and clouds

-blythe dolls (oh no, it's just a curiosity right now, but might become an obsession....)

-wintery scenes

-a world created inside your mind or dreams

-things that grow

Thanks for claiming me!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013 10:19:25 PM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunnyDawn

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2013 01:30:01 PM »

I claim Mountains and Clouds for her moon a string theme.  So excited yet anxious because so many others have done such a great job!

5/3/0

I live in St. Louis, MO.  I love crafting, mainly with paper but dabble in other mediums.  I love the outdoors, gardening, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. I prefer no curse words, nothing gory,  and NO glitter.  Glitter glue is okay as it doesnt flake; our household is a glitter free space, you dont want me to get in trouble lol.

My themes:

trees

burlesque

Dandelions

Emotions/Feelings (no word on the front, just in title on the back, kid appropriate, making a game for the kids I work with)

My bucket list vacation places, something monumental or beautiful in:   3)Africa 4)Eleuthera Island  6)Italy: Tuscany 7)Greece 8)England 9)Finland 10)Scotland 11)Ireland  12) Fiji 13)Tahiti 14)Jasper National Park, Canada 15) New Zealand 16)Red Rocks Utah 17) Hawaii

Mermaids

Miniature Scrapbook pages, ready for photo(s).  Borrowed this great theme from someone else.

Your replica of a famous artwork-please label the name and artist

My family and friend birthdays etc,  here are some to start:  Jen 10/17, Dad 9/10, Terry 8/28, Mom 2/22, Tracy 4/7, Ali 2/10, Robert 11/24, Bud 12/9 and Mom and Dad Anniversary 2/26.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
pilarfarmer
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2013 01:52:55 PM »

i claim sunnydawn for "mermaid"

claims 7
sent 5
received 0

hello all,
 my name is pilar and i live in southern california, USA with my DH, 5 cats and 2 red eared sliders (turtles). i love crafting (stained/fused glass, mosaics, ceramics, altered art, making cloth dolls, beading, cake decorating and ATCs) i do a little bit of everything. my fave colors are purples and blues, least favorite colors are green and orange. nudity is ok. religious is ok. don't care for political subjects

themes:
mermaids
fairies
cats
light houses
ocean scenes (w/o boats)
celestial
alice in wonderland
wizards
artists- monet, dali, picasso, botero
full moon
eyes
plus sized beauties
angels
mother earth/earth related
zodiac signs (need pisces, virgo, libra & sagittarius)
pinky and the brain
monsters inc
day of the dead
illustrate your fav idiom/expression/oxymoron (would love someone to try this)
holidays
one of Kwality570's monsters- (she claimed me)       
handmade rubber stamp images
music/trumpet/trombone -(for my daughter & her DH they are professional trumpet /trombone players)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
corchen
Long-time lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2013 02:14:23 PM »

I'll take pilarfarmer for star igns - Virgo (as I'm a virgo myself).

3/1/1

1 - Vintage sci-fi
2 - Erotica
3 - The Brothers Grimm
5 - Kaleidoscopes
6 - Altered text
7 - Hidden objects
8 - 80's cartoons
9 - Sweets and candy
10 - Your favourite poem
11 - Sky-blue pink
12 - Emily Strange
14 -  Paddington Bear
15 - Artist's choice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...