A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
813 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 2986 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dessadoll
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013 09:15:53 PM »

Hi all!  Back for another round.  I will keep this short and sweet since most of you know all about me (and because I am sending this message from my phone so it's harder to write)

My name is Brieanna and I am a 32/f from Canada.  I am married and work full time as a nurse (LPN--nearly the same as an RN where I work).  We have 3 children (1 bio and 2 we adopted from foster care last year).  The kids are Audessa (Dessa) biokid turning 13 next month and adopted are Ronan age 8 and Jade age 6.  We also have 4 dogs (3 Siberian Huskies and 1 mini Daschund), and 2 cats.

All of my boards are fair game. Yep, ALL of them (except maybe the food because it may be costly to send same day, lol. And the Mama Bear because that one is for my mom). So holidays of any sort, kids boards, wish lists, fairies, books, kids lists, projects....really any of them.

Have fun and happy crafting!!
http://Http://www.pinterest.com/brieannao
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alterknitive

What fun creativity is!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013 12:39:10 AM »

Hi All.  My name is Julia, and I live in London, UK.  I live with my partner, Stewart, two of his three kids (Daryll, 22 and Lauren, 20), and two rabbits and a cat (who all live outdoors).  Lauren just moved back in with us after living with her mother in Glasgow, Scotland for a year, and I have lost my craft storage room Sad  My primary craft is knitting, although I just learned to crochet, I can sew and make jewellery.

Any/all of my pinterest boards are fair game, although my Swap Wishlist board is probably your best bet.  Exact copies are not necessary, and using my pins as inspiration is fine!

http://pinterest.com/juliapeculiar71/

Lovely to see some new faces this month as well as old friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Gandhi
nisforneville
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

N is for Neville who died of ennui

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013 01:31:36 PM »

Hi, I'm Laura from southern Indiana. I mainly crochet, make jewelry, and do paper crafts. I've got two furbabies, a dog named Joel, and a cat named Merlin. This is my first time doing this swap, so I'm quite excited! I look forward to swapping with you lovely craftsters!

No allergies.

http://pinterest.com/nisforneville/boards/ My wishlist board has my most wanted, but all boards are fair game!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps, just ask!

http://www.pinterest.com/nisforneville/wishlist/
ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013 06:40:24 PM »

Ello all! I can't wait to start crafting! Im Christine and 28.Comming back from a looong hiatus; my boyfriend and I just moved from PA to OR a few weeks ago and are enjoying the west coast so far. We both miss some good pizza but we're adjusting Wink

We are both Whovians, 80's/90's cartoons,  Neil Gamin and enjoy a good indepentdent film. Science is a big part of our lives, especailly chemistry. I love to read anything 0from sci fi Gor, S.M. Sterling, Joanne Fluke, Potter and most anything apocalyptic. I'm an adventure cook and baker and tend to spend a good portion of my time in the kitchen. We also play board games like Carc Settlers and Cards Against Humanity.

Like me my crafts are all over the board as well! Anything from my boards are fair game. Favorite colors are deep purple, orange, black, tardis and colbalt blue.We do not have allergies, but please be a smoke free home. Any questions just ask!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013 11:29:27 AM »

Hello!

I used to hang out in the pinterest swap A LOT, but took a little hiatus.  ♫ I'm baaaaack! ♫  Grin

I'm Deanna, from sunny Arizona!  I'm a bit eclectic and all over the map, and my pinterest definitely reflects that.  A word of warning - my pinterest is HUUUUUGE!  Which can be intimidating, but there's certainly a lot of potential projects to choose from!  Grin  All but the food boards and "gift and swap creation" are fair game, and projects don't have to be exactly as pictured. My biggest wish is to have a little help preparing for Christmas, so I'd love to be claimed from my "gift boards" - if you scroll to the very bottom, you'll find the boards for my kiddos (the ones with gifts for [initial]).  

pinterest.com/deannalaw

I'm pretty easy going, have an awesome hubby and 4 "little" stinkers (although only one of them can really be called "little" anymore- they are aged 26, 19, 16 and 6), and 2 furry little stinkers (our dogs Sophie and Loki).  The dogs are usually outdoors and do not play at crafting with me.

Favorite colors are ALL OF THEM, and I enjoy papercrafts, painting, drawing, sewing, jewelry making.... aw, just check out the "my craftiness is showing" board, you'll get the idea.  Oh, and reading.  I love to read and have a few favorite TV shows that I obsess over: Warehouse 13, Haven, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time.  So far.  I suspect I'll discover more.

Most allergies at my house are food related, so they likely won't apply.  My husband is deathly allergic to rabbits - anything made for any member of my household MUST be free from any and all rabbit contact!  If you just finished petting your bunny, please wash your hands thoroughly before you craft for me.  Seriously, it's that bad.  Cry  Also not a huge fan of cigarette smoke smell, even though none of us is allergic.

I'm pretty chatty, too, so I'm more than happy to answer any questions or just to shoot the breeze!

Excited to play with y'all!  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013 09:44:50 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mirandacc
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013 02:47:30 PM »

Cool idea May join the next one..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Chili
Chef Explains How He Came Up With Ramen Burger
Spicing It Up: Tiger Jambalaya
Doritos Locos Tacos Sales Pass $1 Billion
How to Make Steak and Blue Cheese Pizza
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...