A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 29691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2013 03:58:46 PM »

I just claimed Averia.  I've been claimed for the Santa ornament on my list but every time I try to take that off the list or mark it out, I lose all my links.  Please just know that I've got that coming so don't claim for it.  Thanks!

Edit:

My husband just walked in with a package for me!  It was my wonderful new scoodie and produce bags from Celebral Atrophy and I'm thrilled with them!  I'll get pictures in the gallery tomorrow.  Thanks CA!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013 06:49:14 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2013 08:13:31 PM »

wow Texscapper you really get on those projects!  Where do you get your energy?

Smiley LOL - some days I'm full of it, others I'm just drained. Luckily this week I have energy Smiley

Bedroom Makeover: We bought the bunk beds today as well as fabric for the curtains. Tomorrow we will stain the bed after the Farmers Market. Hoping to get the curtains sewed and bed put together. Sunday I'm hoping to make the quilts for the boys beds.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2013 08:38:19 PM »

Check this link out ladies!!! Our very own Rox is a superstar in craft land!! Check it out Cheesy

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421567.0#axzz2NfcSZzaR
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2013 09:09:49 PM »

Ugh, the next time I decide I want to push myself and make a plushie (no matter how simple) I want someone to smack me. I've been working on this plushie almost all day and it's just now starting to sort of look like the link on my partners list... kind of. Ugh, I'm taking a break and letting my head clear before I start working on the the next part.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker
« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2013 09:29:02 PM »

Ugh, the next time I decide I want to push myself and make a plushie (no matter how simple) I want someone to smack me. I've been working on this plushie almost all day and it's just now starting to sort of look like the link on my partners list... kind of. Ugh, I'm taking a break and letting my head clear before I start working on the the next part.

Hehe - so glad I'm not the only one who has those moments!  At one point I thought those bent forks were going to be the end of me!!  Had to walk away and come back to them a couple of times.  Right now it's a rivet problem - how the heck can I be frustrated by something as simple as rivets?   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2013 05:11:43 AM »

I think plushies are one of those "seems so much simpler than it is" crafts.  I remember once trying to make a penguin.  I finally got "Dexter the Penguin" finished and I was happy with him, but man did that little guy give me fits.  I never could get his neck "just right" so I threw up my hands and put a cute bow tie on him.  Sometimes you just have to improvise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2013 05:29:18 AM »

Haha, these things have happened to me too.  I esp get frustrated in sewing plushies where it is important for everything to be sewn precisely so that the seams are mirrored. 
Glass, it was brave of you to tackle those bent forks.  I've given up on trying making them.  Instead I'll just stick to sawing off the ends and stamping them!  There are so many other things I really want to try though...like my copper plating kit that I got last year.  LOL.

Should be able to finish my 2 claims this weekend.  Got the TOLP done and will work on the nest once we get back from hula!  Smiley

Happy crafting all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2013 07:51:27 AM »

I am just wowed by anyone that can make dolls, poppets, stuffies, etc. I have not really tried more then a Nini monsters and simple plushies like that that are very forgiving!  Forks is something I would love to play with but I do not think it would go so well LOL.. I would stab myself in the hand or something LOL...

I have the remakes going out as my craft area was part of the effected basement ( the supplies) so I will have to remake somethings that I am not shipping mold spores to anyone Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2013 08:41:05 AM »

whiney little organizerish note to follow:

I do not know how Monica can manage to follow all the sends and receives from multiple OWS swaps at once!!! She is amazing!!!

Please please try to include the round number and the date due in the message when you send a claim, and send that info to the person claimed as well as the organizers so they don't have to hunt for the date it was due when they send us a message that it was received.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2013 10:54:35 AM »

Roll Eyes  Oops!  I think that message may have been prompted by me.  Sorry

I claimed Monica for teesha moore patches and I'm hooked! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sushi and Sashimi Condiments
How to Prepare a California Roll
What is Shiso
How to Prepare Futomaki
Food Truck Favorite: Hapa SF
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...