A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
487 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 25972 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2013 07:00:35 AM »

We had -23 degrees at daybreak this morning.  It's up to 10 below!   We are supposed to have a high of zero.  I guess Old Man Winter has shown up all over the nation.  On a slightly different note, I saw a snowbow on my way back from the gym -- that's a rainbow, but without the rain!  It was beautiful!

Lo{ve)'s package will go out today and I'm thinking of claiming from gamemom42's list. 

I hope Old Man winter dies a painful death!! Gahhh I hate anything blow 75 and that is cold to me sooooo I am about to freeze!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! and I have never heard of a snowbow!! I bet that is pretty Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
texscrapper

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2013 07:52:26 AM »

Old man winter didnt make it south quite yet. It is 55 now (high of 73) in the Houston area today. These temps should hold out all week Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 21

Total Projects in 2014: 36
Swap Packages Sent: 13
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2013 07:58:45 AM »

We had -23 degrees at daybreak this morning.  It's up to 10 below!   We are supposed to have a high of zero.  I guess Old Man Winter has shown up all over the nation.  On a slightly different note, I saw a snowbow on my way back from the gym -- that's a rainbow, but without the rain!  It was beautiful!

Lo{ve)'s package will go out today and I'm thinking of claiming from gamemom42's list. 

You made it out to the gym in that kind of cold? I am impressed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2013 08:00:21 AM »

me too.  I decided to work from home today to avoid going outside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
missmoppet
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2013 08:07:45 AM »

Old man winter didnt make it south quite yet. It is 55 now (high of 73) in the Houston area today. These temps should hold out all week Smiley

It is nice, isnt it?  I cut the grass this morning. 

Sending today Well, IF the mail man shows up LOL We got snow last night and WTH OH I HATE IT HERE!!! For the girls that know me you know I hate to be cold and with my autoimmune issues I am always colder then normal people I am about 96.4 all the time soooo freaking freezing but it is GET THIS.. to be wind chill -14 tonight WTH kill me now!!! Burrrr I do not do cold! HATE all that goes with the word to include ice in my darn soda or anything like that.. Burrrrr    I had to shovel this morning the sidewalks, drive and I did my next door neighbors too as she broke her shovel.. Gahhh and more Friday soooo I am going to try to get the other 2 out tomorrow Cheesy

Im so with you on the cold babalina.  Im always cold, so winter is so difficult for me too.  Thankfully, we moved so its warmer in this area.  If you need any warm winter items-I'll have to claim you later.  Help keep you warm. 

I hope Old Man winter dies a painful death!! Gahhh I hate anything blow 75 and that is cold to me sooooo I am about to freeze!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! and I have never heard of a snowbow!! I bet that is pretty Cheesy

No no no.  They are not pretty nor enjoyable.  Especially when they are being thrown at your head with little rocks in them.  Ouch!  I hate snow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Lo{ve}
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2013 08:28:34 AM »

I received from texscrapper the other day and need to post photos! But when I opened the package I was so excited and just mixed everything she gave me in with my own supplies. So I need to find a minute to dig out all the new ones!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2013 10:25:57 AM »

I've got A2K's flowers and zentangle art finished and ready to mail. I need to finish the ends on babalina58's toppers and headband and then I'll be ready to mail hers off and I can start on Averia's angel package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2013 10:30:44 AM »

I've got A2K's flowers and zentangle art finished and ready to mail. I need to finish the ends on babalina58's toppers and headband and then I'll be ready to mail hers off and I can start on Averia's angel package.

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013 05:48:24 PM »

I added more items to my list - sorry for stalling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 21

Total Projects in 2014: 36
Swap Packages Sent: 13
Shana82
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2013 08:42:41 AM »

A little vent of frustration - so I gave the package to the mailman on Saturday.  And thought it would at least get sorted to the correct place on Saturday even with Monday being a holiday.  Yeah no, they did nothing with it until yesterday and its only reached the hub they ship out from this morning.  So, sorry A2k!  It's looking like I will be happy if it makes it by Friday Sad   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stephen King Talks About N
Joanna Smith Rakoff Talks About A Fortunate Age
Meet Author Sean Covey
Gigi Levangie Grazer Talks About Queen Takes King
Joe Bennett Reads from Where Underpants Come From
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...