A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
289 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 29213 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2013 08:46:12 AM »

A little vent of frustration - so I gave the package to the mailman on Saturday.  And thought it would at least get sorted to the correct place on Saturday even with Monday being a holiday.  Yeah no, they did nothing with it until yesterday and its only reached the hub they ship out from this morning.  So, sorry A2k!  It's looking like I will be happy if it makes it by Friday Sad   

Bummer.  I know ive noticed the mail being like that at times.  The tracking saying its been in a certain city for 3 days.  Other times within the 3 days the package has already been delivered.  Well, maybe in the case of the package you sent its due to the weather.  I know some areas are have snow and severe cold.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013 08:47:40 AM »

No worries, though I expect you are wanting me to receive so you can claim!  I live in a pretty remote area, so that is always part of the equation.  With luck, though, maybe I'll get it tomorrow! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shana82
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013 09:16:02 AM »

the other one I sent has been received now.  So, I'm really just waiting for the right project to claim. Plus trying to make myself get another swap out the door before I claim again here.  Again, patience, not one of my virtues Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013 09:40:32 AM »

It's not below zero here in Georgia, but it is cold!  I am never more unhappy than when I am frozen, so today hasn't been the most cheerful day for me.  At least living here I know that every freezing winter day is followed closely by a ridiculously warm winter day. 

I claimed plaidpineapple for Harry Potter party decorations.  I was going to clean house today but I'm so excited about making HP goodies and I just don't think the dirty house trumps that.  My daughter is a big fan too so I'm going to let her help me decide what to make.  She is old enough (at 24) to give good advice but young enough to let me know if I'm being "lame".  I've taught pre-k for 21 years so sometimes I think a little too much like a 5 yr. old  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013 11:04:23 AM »

My daughter is a big fan too so I'm going to let her help me decide what to make.  She is old enough (at 24) to give good advice but young enough to let me know if I'm being "lame".  

I depend on my daughter this very same way (she's 27 and an active craftster)!  I sometimes think she isn't always honest with me, though, because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings -- I love her for that!  Cheesy  I can't help it if I'm old and see the world a little differently!

I spent the morning on your pincushion, gamemom42!  It's one I made for myself, but I think you will love it, so I'm sending it on to you.  I re-did the cushion part this morning.  I am going to serge your produce bags either later today or tomorrow morning.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013 11:06:46 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013 01:00:46 PM »

Finished cutting and adhering the stabilizer to A2K's bag. Next to apply the applique then stitch it up. I'll probably do that tomorrow - hoping to ship out by Friday Smiley

I feel like I'm on an OWS roll - LOL. This is such a slow month for me work wise that I have lots of craft time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
Shana82
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2013 01:30:44 PM »

hahaha.  Yeah, made it what two hours after I said I wasn't claiming for a bit.  I'm working on other coffee stuff for another swap so I thought I'd do another for this one while I'm on a roll Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2013 01:42:42 PM »

I'm not sure what's going on, but my entire family is sick, again.  We've been fighting illness since the tail of November and just not catching a break.  Today I didn't wake up until 1pm, and my little guy has been sleeping for 15 hours and just now stirring.  Copays and meds for 4 people for 2 months straight is starting to hurt!

Anyhow, I apologize to anyone awaiting on packages from me.  They will get to you, I promise.  I'm going to get back on track and take a break from deadlines for a little while, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2013 02:56:29 PM »

My daughter is a big fan too so I'm going to let her help me decide what to make.  She is old enough (at 24) to give good advice but young enough to let me know if I'm being "lame".  

I depend on my daughter this very same way (she's 27 and an active craftster)!  I sometimes think she isn't always honest with me, though, because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings -- I love her for that!  Cheesy  I can't help it if I'm old and see the world a little differently!

Me too.  Lana is hip at a rockin' age 8 and knows what is cool.  She's the one that got me make snitch lockets and Hunger game jewelry. 

Sorry to hear that Jo.  There is something going around here too.  John and I don't feel quite right.
But well enough to go into work.  LOL. 

Shana, couldn't resist claiming you for the octo bracelet!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2013 06:31:31 PM »

Sorry to hear that Jo. The stomach bug has worked it's way through all 3 of my boys. Luckily DH and I have avoided it. I think we're on the last of the yuckies though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Face Painting - Tiger Face Details
Final Touches for the Tiger Face
Using a Pencil Sketch of the Tiger Face
How to Apply Base Coat for Tiger Face Makeup
Tools for Creating a Tiger Face
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...