A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 29904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2013 09:44:33 AM »

Monica, your life belongs in Ripley's Believe it or Not, or perhaps the National Enquirer.  It's just beyond reason that one person would have so much dumped on them, and a really really nice person to boot.  I have no answers but honey I have so much sympathy, wish that helped but I know it doesn't. 

Maybe you could actually make something for the "big guy".  Maybe you could make him a cake with a saw in it and a note that says "please use this to clean up my yard!".  I'm assuming your husband asked you to make something, so how big of a black eye does dear hubby have?   Wink

My hubby was not the one to ask he is not a fool for sure LOL. He is just as mad as I am about this place. We are not alone here in all of this but I can promise when the trees fell in their yards they were taken care of ASAP and haha they do not have homes that leak. My renters ins is going to pay me for the damage to my craft things LOL they just laughed as the lady is a crafty mama too and was mad. They are sending someone to check the house and report to the proper authorities and I am SURE they will not like that... ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Cerebral Atrophy
« Reply #341 on: March 29, 2013 12:54:40 PM »

Hey all, sorry I have not posted in a a few days (maybe a week, IDK lol) I have had some family drama going on.  I plan on shipping everything out tomorrow, I have been bombarded with stuff >_< BUT! I have half of everything done, getting the rest taken care of tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am willing to do personal swappage!! Smiley

Currently Swapping in:
Superhero Swap- Plotting!
Mini top hat swap- Plotting!
Ren fest swap- Waiting for partners!
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #342 on: March 29, 2013 01:10:42 PM »

Hey all, sorry I have not posted in a a few days (maybe a week, IDK lol) I have had some family drama going on.  I plan on shipping everything out tomorrow, I have been bombarded with stuff >_< BUT! I have half of everything done, getting the rest taken care of tonight.

With all the collective family drama we have going on around here, I've decided the only logical thing to do is for all the members of the OWS to just move in together and let our families deal with themselves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #343 on: March 29, 2013 01:43:05 PM »

Just popping in to say "Hi".  The last couple of weeks have been crazy around here too.  A dear friend was beaten up by her fiance.  Luckily she has cut him off, got a restraining order and is not remotely tempted to get together with him again.  The same friend also just bought her first house and moving day is today.  Hopefully in a couple weeks she can rest and enjoy some sanity.  She has lots of family drama all the time.    She is my reality check to how great my life is.  For all those dealing with family drama, I hope it passes quickly.  It can drain you dry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #344 on: March 29, 2013 01:53:51 PM »

Just popping in to say "Hi".  The last couple of weeks have been crazy around here too.  A dear friend was beaten up by her fiance.  Luckily she has cut him off, got a restraining order and is not remotely tempted to get together with him again.  The same friend also just bought her first house and moving day is today.  Hopefully in a couple weeks she can rest and enjoy some sanity.  She has lots of family drama all the time.    She is my reality check to how great my life is.  For all those dealing with family drama, I hope it passes quickly.  It can drain you dry.

I hope things settle in for everyone soon...........life can be crazy sometimes.  And I hear ya on the reality check, plaidpineapple!  Sometimes I forget to be grateful for the everyday same 'ol, same 'ol.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #345 on: March 29, 2013 07:59:38 PM »

It is with a deep and heavy heart to let you all know our beautiful Co/org Averia has lost her momma today. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as they make the long journey to lay her mama to rest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #346 on: March 29, 2013 08:13:17 PM »

I'm so sad to hear that.  I really thought she was doing well, other than side effects from treatment.  I'll certainly keep her and her family in my thoughts, as I know we all will. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: March 29, 2013 08:18:08 PM »

Although I have yet to join the OWS in the last few months my heart is filled with sorrow!  My prayers go out to Averia, I just danced with her in a past swap and I thought that her mom was doing better. May peace be with her while she makes this tough journey!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #348 on: March 29, 2013 08:48:17 PM »

I am just so sad for our crafty sister. Life has dumped on her family this past year and just more so the past month. I pray for peace for her whole family.

If you want to send a card or something inbox me for her addy

I will update in the morning after my coffee. I jus did it all and forgot to push post so lost all of the info. I am just sleepy.
Round 93 is open for sigh up. Dont wait and if you have an open spot get your qus in early.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=422071.0#axzz2OzP4jxzv

We will be starting a new gallery and discussion thread for round 93-95
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2013 08:33:15 AM »

Oh Averia, there are no words. My mother in law died at home with me and it shattered my husband. I hope your path to healing is filled with love and support.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ed Sheeran Puts the "Ginger" in Gingerbread Guitar Cookies
How To Make Natural Red Velvet Cake Without Dyes
How to Make Chocolate LEGOs
How To Satisfy King Cake Cravings For A Fraction Of The Calories
How to Make Chocolate Ganache Topping for a Sponge Cake
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...