A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,506
Currently Running With Scissors:
305 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 29662 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2013 03:23:09 PM »

Between state testing, crazy freshmen, and end of term at work, migraines and other quasi-medical problems, and a 3 year old who is suddenly idolizing and copying the rudest, nastiest, most disrespectful boy in her class my life has sucked.  I have gamemom's ornament done and boxed but can't seem to get it to the post office.  I walked out of the house without it again today.

Please don't worry about it (on my part anyway).  That will be a gift for my co-worker and I will give it to her no sooner than Dec. 1st 2013.  I think it can wait until your life calms down a bit to find it's way to me.  
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013 03:24:03 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #321 on: March 22, 2013 07:00:49 AM »

Hello all, I had the flooding and mold issues that you all are aware of.. HOORAY FOR THE US MILITARY GIVING A DARN ABOUT TAKING CARE OF ITS TROOPS THAT LIVE IN MILITARY HOUSING AND NO I DO NOT LIVE FOR FREE WE PAY 2200 A MONTH!! UGH!! ( jumping up and down screaming at the top of my lungs on this one)  Anywho, I did not feel comfortable using any of my supplies ( and I had a MASSIVE collection) as I cant see sending anything that could be infected with mold spores to anyone!!! SO with this, I am now late sending and we had some other large family issue so I will get them out shortly but wanted to let y'all know what is up... OHHHH and we got snow AGAIN last night and will have more on Mon/Tuesday.. I AM SO OVER THIS PLACE!!! UGH!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #322 on: March 22, 2013 02:26:10 PM »

I have done spring cleaning today and I have a stash of items that I would love to send to someone in this swap.  I have weeded my craft books-if i havent made anything from the book in over a year-I am not keeping the book.  Or if theres only one pattern in the book that I like-then Im not keeping that book either.  I have looked at my fabric and the same for that-if its been in my stash for over a year-then I'll pack it for someone else to craft with.  Im done-so done.  So, if anyone wants a surprize box of craft books add it to your ows or if you want a box of random fabric add that too.  Oh, and Cerebral Atrophy-i know you have polka dot fabric on your list-I found more polka dot fabric in my stash-so if you want more, keep that on your list.  Anyways....Id also be willing to personal swap for the items too.  just let me know. 

Anyways, I received from Underthemountain.  I will charge my camera and take pictures.  Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: March 22, 2013 04:32:59 PM »

Ah! That mold is just adding insult to injury now :/
And I was all done crafting and ready to ship today. But then I was looking at the picture I took of one of the things I crafted. And I don't think I'm happy with it now... Since I'm not due to send until Monday, I'm going to take the weekend to think about it and maybe do some re-crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #324 on: March 24, 2013 12:58:49 PM »

My packages for Glasskicker and Oath Keeper are all packaged up and ready to go!  We are in the midst of a snow storm, and I am hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2013 11:15:48 AM »

My packages for Glasskicker and Oath Keeper are all packaged up and ready to go!  We are in the midst of a snow storm, and I am hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow.  Cheesy
I feel your pain sweetie.. We keep getting hit and hit and hit and guess what?? More tomorrow that is on you today!! Gurrrr DEATH TO THE GROUNDHOG!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2013 02:46:06 PM »

Well the "white devil vomit" tried to keep me from the post office too. but I made it and my packages are on the way Smiley (And I then celebrated surviving driving in the snow by putting up the Easter tree while eating snowcream Tongue lol)  I hope my stuff arrives quickly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2013 02:00:25 PM »

I added more things to my list again.  If anyone has an idea of something thats not on my list, but you think I'd like it, send me a pm and let me know. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2013 04:57:29 PM »

The reason I don't normally claim is because I have reached my limit.   Undecided But rules is rules... With any luck glasskicker will receive today and I might be able to get the ball rolling again.  Cheesy  I came across the same problem in the ATC swap.  I claim and claim, then have to wait for things to be received. (Which is always the hardest part.)

Off to check out your list.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
GlassKicker
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2013 06:55:13 PM »

The reason I don't normally claim is because I have reached my limit.   Undecided But rules is rules... With any luck glasskicker will receive today and I might be able to get the ball rolling again.  Cheesy  I came across the same problem in the ATC swap.  I claim and claim, then have to wait for things to be received. (Which is always the hardest part.)

Off to check out your list.  Wink

Pics are posted in the gallery!  Thanks so much, Leilani!  So true about the waiting being the hardest part.....oh, great, now that Tom Petty song is stuck in my head!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Prepare Bok Choy for Chinese food
How to store cooking oil for later use
Basic Preparation and Stir-fry Methods for Cooking
Stip fibers from peapods for Chinese food ingredie
Important ingredients for Chinese cooking
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...