A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 307,988
Currently Running With Scissors:
454 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 48957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2013 06:05:48 PM »

Really?  How can people even think about Halloween with summer just around the corner?

Had a nice crafty day.  I found all the pennies I needed to craft for katpac.  I went thru 6 rolls of pennies and couldn't find the 2009 one.  Thankfully I found one in Lana's piggy bank.  Smiley  Didn't have a chance to stamp though so it will be a few days before I send.  We ended up reading a book on the elements and then playing 2 games of scrabble.  FUN!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DM Arts & Craft Fair is looking for vendors.  PM me if you are in the MD/VA/DC area.
http://www.difference-makers.org/
Please "like" us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/makeadifferencewithus/[/
katpac
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2013 07:32:48 PM »

Nell always distracts me from crafting too. I sat down today to make babalina a necklace and she wanted to learn how I make clay roses. Have you ever tried to teach a 3 year old to sculpt? It's a lot of fun but I got NOTHING done with clay today. It turned into a game of dress up and baking cookies. In case you were wondering 2000 was the year I started dating my husband, 2005 was the year we were married, and 2009 was the year Nell was born. We're planning kid number two so if you could just tell me how to drill a hole in a penny that would be awesome! I've tried in the past and ended up with band aids.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2013 08:24:50 PM »

Hehe, well I was happy for the distraction.  They grow up so fast and I feel bad that I don't spend more time with Lana.  Smiley  I'm glad to know that you're the same way!  I bet your daughter is adorable. 
Hmm, I actually get the hubby to use his drill press on it.  But when #2 is on the way just drop me a line and I'll send a penny your way.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DM Arts & Craft Fair is looking for vendors.  PM me if you are in the MD/VA/DC area.
GlassKicker
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2013 09:38:22 PM »

Hehe, well I was happy for the distraction.  They grow up so fast and I feel bad that I don't spend more time with Lana.  Smiley  I'm glad to know that you're the same way!  I bet your daughter is adorable. 
Hmm, I actually get the hubby to use his drill press on it.  But when #2 is on the way just drop me a line and I'll send a penny your way.  Smiley

Drill press works great, but have you tried one of these little doohickies?  I use them on pennies all the time - takes just a few twists, easy-peesy!  You can get them on sale for around ten bucks or so...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2013 02:28:23 AM »

GK - that thing looks like something from the Inquisition!  Cheesy 

gamemom - grrrrrrr

Welcome, Cerebral Atrophy!

Going to Walmart after swimming this morning for gray fabric.  My plan is to have texscapper's pencil cases in the mail this afternoon!  Then I'm going to make a claim!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2013 03:33:07 AM »

I sent gavagai's package out today!  Sara - I didn't include a tunisian crochet hook because, though there were loads of them at the thrift store recently, there were none the day I looked for you.  I will get one to you one of these days, though!

No problem. I am looking forward to your package arriving.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2013 04:51:47 AM »

Drill press works great, but have you tried one of these little doohickies?  I use them on pennies all the time - takes just a few twists, easy-peesy!  You can get them on sale for around ten bucks or so...

No, I haven't tried that.  I tried the hand punch and the penny was too tough for it.  As long as i have the hubby/drill press I probably won't get one....I really need to cut back on my tools for space reasons.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2013 05:07:06 AM »

I sent gavagai's package out today!  Sara - I didn't include a tunisian crochet hook because, though there were loads of them at the thrift store recently, there were none the day I looked for you.  I will get one to you one of these days, though!

No problem. I am looking forward to your package arriving.  Smiley

It just arrived! Thank you so much! I posted pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GlassKicker
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2013 08:34:09 AM »

No, I haven't tried that.  I tried the hand punch and the penny was too tough for it.  As long as i have the hubby/drill press I probably won't get one....I really need to cut back on my tools for space reasons.  Smiley

Hehe............I hear ya on that!  That two hole metal punch is only about 4" long and 1/2" wide - just in case!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2013 09:13:36 AM »

Hehe............I hear ya on that!  That two hole metal punch is only about 4" long and 1/2" wide - just in case!   Grin

I did a major cleaning in my craft space this weekend and rediscoverd so many items that I forgot about.  Bad! Smiley

Thanks to Cerebral Atrophy and gavagai Lana is going to get a great bunch of presents for her Bday this year!  I am steeling myself into hiding them until June.  I am horrible at keeping happy surprises a secret.  ACK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Placemat Shoulder Purse
We Can Do It!
Meatless Monday: Squash and Onion Galette

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...