A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 29685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: February 18, 2013 07:45:11 AM »

Oh Yay!  I can't wait to get it.  I agree that the magazine was vintage will make the art even more special.

I keep wanting to make another claim but I'm behind on my work for the IYP swap.  I am determined to put in a few hours on that one today and get all caught up.  It's not due out for about two weeks but it's a much bigger swap than I'm used to (we agreed on 5 pts.).  On that note, why am I on this computer?  Bye for now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2013 07:48:38 AM »

Neat find Gamemom!!  Smiley

Woohoo just found the perfect nails for Texscrapper's cross pendant!  Off to craft that and her bird's nest.  Hopefully I can get your goodies in the mail tomorrow!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2013 03:24:45 PM »

Well my trip to the ranch was a success. I knocked out both A2K's wetbag and GlassKickers headbands and mason jar Smiley I'm planning on sending tomorrow! Before we left I got a great apron from Frosty 772 - I will be postong pics tonight, but first, I'm off to a meeting at work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
GlassKicker
« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2013 08:57:04 AM »

What an absolutely amazing find, gamemom!  I'm sure that made for a happy day! 

Babalina58 - I'm so sorry that you are having to endure such a terrible winter season on the Cape!  My dad's family still has a little summer place out there and I have fond memories of summer trips to the Cape house.  I sometimes regret that I haven't been able to get my own boys out there much now that we live all the way across the country.  We did spend one winter there - my mom had been recently discharged from the Air Force, dad was active duty on a hardship tour in Korea, and I was only about two.  We were staying at the Cape house until we received our next PCS orders - I was too young to remember it, but one winter was more than enough for mom, her memories of that time are not so warm and fuzzy and we never spent so much as another day past the month of September on the Cape after that winter.

I have Babalina58's supply package all ready to go, just waiting on one little 'extra' to come out of the kiln - should have that package in the mail tomorrow.  The design of JKieviet's jewelry set has given me a few fits, but I think I've got it figured out and hope to have the finishing touches on and that package in the mail by Friday.  Excited to send!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2013 12:48:51 PM »

I sent gavagai's package out today!  Sara - I didn't include a tunisian crochet hook because, though there were loads of them at the thrift store recently, there were none the day I looked for you.  I will get one to you one of these days, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2013 04:43:20 PM »

Got Babalina58's package out the door this afternoon - yay!  Still working on J_Kieviet's - my kiln is not playing nice with those roses!  LOL  It'll happen - sometimes it takes a few tries for me to realize I have to do what it wants me to, not the other way around!  Hope to have your package on the way to you this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2013 06:52:13 PM »

GlassKicker's package went out in the mail today and I am sending A2K's tomorrow. Hoping to finish Lo{ve}'s tomorrow and send Friday Smiley

Yipppeeeee for free days!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
GlassKicker
« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2013 06:55:24 PM »

GlassKicker's package went out in the mail today and I am sending A2K's tomorrow. Hoping to finish Lo{ve}'s tomorrow and send Friday Smiley

Yipppeeeee for free days!!

Wow!  Mail service must be faster in Texas!  LOL  Your package arrived today!!!  Beautiful stuffs - thank you SOOOO very much!  Pics are posted in the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #188 on: February 22, 2013 07:09:33 PM »

Awesome find gamemom, crazy it even has the same initials.

I seem to be holding up the swap, I added some new things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2013 05:24:30 AM »

I would love to claim you plaidpineapple, but I need to wrap up my swaps in a hurry and not claim for a bit - Mom  is cancer free at the moment, but she has not bounced back as we had hoped. between the c. diff. that wont go away, lymhedema (swelling in her arm so it has to be wrapped like a mummy, making her arm pretty useless) and her previous problems with copd, diabetes and hypertension I don't like her living on her own. I need to focus my crafting efforts on a new tile floor, painting a few rooms (including patching and repainting the hoopla wall... bye bye for now hooplas) and creatively packaging all our junk so we can try to make this house look good. Anyone want to come to Maryland and help out?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tie a Double Hair Knot
How to Style Your Hair Into Side Pinned Waves
How to Style Your Hair Into a Center Parting
How to Get Hot Holiday Hair
How to Create the Sleek-Chic Bun
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...