A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,705
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS rounds 90-92 Discussion thread :D  (Read 28507 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2013 08:15:40 AM »

Just a few more for ya... and with this much snow... you make snow cream for happy kiddos!!

We made snow chairs to sit in on the hill
and then what snow would be complete without crafting some snowcream?? We make chocolate and this pot is vanilla Cheesy YUMMO!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
GlassKicker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2013 09:07:13 AM »

Thank you, gamemom42!

How sweet of you to say, underthemountain - but I have to say I definitely got the better end of the deal.  I was blown away by all of the talent in the Sweat Shop.  The mailman delivered lots of awesome to my house.   Cheesy

Beautiful pictures, babalina58!  I know it can be a royal PITA to work through all of that, but just think of the memories those beautiful kids will have - crazy scary weather that brought snow angels and snow cream and the fun family time you've created for them.  My brother and I still laugh talking about the year we lost our sheltie in five foot drifts in our back yard on Wright Patterson during a blizzard in the seventies......we did eventually find the poor thing, he just kept falling through the snow and trying to burrow his way out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2013 09:34:38 AM »

Thank you, gamemom42!

How sweet of you to say, underthemountain - but I have to say I definitely got the better end of the deal.  I was blown away by all of the talent in the Sweat Shop.  The mailman delivered lots of awesome to my house.   Cheesy

Beautiful pictures, babalina58!  I know it can be a royal PITA to work through all of that, but just think of the memories those beautiful kids will have - crazy scary weather that brought snow angels and snow cream and the fun family time you've created for them.  My brother and I still laugh talking about the year we lost our sheltie in five foot drifts in our back yard on Wright Patterson during a blizzard in the seventies......we did eventually find the poor thing, he just kept falling through the snow and trying to burrow his way out. 

I am slow.  After reading your post I finally figured out what 'PITA' stands for.  LOL. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2013 11:07:48 AM »

Thank you, gamemom42!

I am slow.  After reading your post I finally figured out what 'PITA' stands for.  LOL. 
HAHA PITA is one of my faves LOL.. Pain in the Ars Wink   Glasskicker Cheesy We are super glad to have ya Cheesy This is a great group and we have so much fun. Welcome in with the family of fun!! Your work btw is AMAZING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2013 01:22:37 PM »

Snowcream!  Why have I never made snowcream!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katpac
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2013 01:37:06 PM »

Now I need to know how to make snow cream. We're supposed to get another 2-3 tonight an another 10-15 this weekend. Our district is cancelled the rest of this week and we're on winter break next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shana82
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2013 01:46:04 PM »

I am sooooo not jealous of all that snow.  We have gotten a few big ones, but right now the sun has melted almost all of it! 

I'm finally back in this round - couldn't resist.  I am however having to watch shipping costs at the moment, so embroidered things may be all I craft for a while hahaha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2013 08:11:23 PM »

Monica, I love that you with all the craziness around you take the time to make snow cream with the kiddos.  You are an amazing woman!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
spikefan

« Reply #168 on: February 13, 2013 08:21:53 PM »

I wouldn't want that much but I'm still jealous of the snow, we didn't get any again this year. Sad And snowcream, yum!

I'm almost finished with A2K and gamemom42's claims, had to finish some other things up first but going to finish them up tomorrow and mail on Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katpac
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2013 03:27:04 PM »

I'm trying to get to the post office tomorrow. We're finally done with clean up here at at my father-in-law's house (I swear that man thinks he's still 20 and superman! He's going to kill himself with work and my husband with worry!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Break Up With Someone - Sexy Times With Gurl
Healthy Anti-Aging Skin Remedies
How to Get Great Legs Instantly
Sneak Peek: Birchbox June 2013
Susan Sarandon Gets Incredibly Candid About Aging in Hollywood
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...