A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,514
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Junker Jane Style Doll Swap GALLERY!  (Read 33966 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2013 04:18:24 PM »

I missed my notification it went to my junk mail Sad

I had so much to catch up on sooo many amazing dolls!! I love all of the little details. I want to keep them all!!

Kookie your JJ are amazing and they will definately fit into the gallery nicely.

I can not wait to see mine. We are being hit with a mini tornado. So that may delay arrival. Sad

My cat Kevin gets into all of my stuff. But generally it is to move it out of the way Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2013 05:54:45 PM »

I have received to customs updates at all. Starting to get upset with usps. Hope it comes soon tho. They had dates leaving LA in the past before I even sent it. This is messed up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2013 06:49:50 PM »

Yeah. Its silly sometimes. Well I hope when they deliver it my girls don't get too wet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2013 08:21:14 PM »

Great Job "Sullengal" I love the JJ dolls eyes & the collar is a nice touch & I think the bird is a cunning idea. Wonderful work!!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2013 09:38:52 AM »

Hello ladies! Just popping in to see what everyone came up with, and I must say that I am amazed at how awesome all the dolls are so far!   I wish I felt confident enough with sewing to have joined this swap.  My sister just gave me a vintage sunset book on making soft toys and dolls & I really want to try some and work up some sewing skills.  Hopefully I'll be ready if there ever is another JJ style doll swap.  Honestly JJ is one of the few people who is on my list of doll makers who I simply must buy a doll from one day!  Great job everyone! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
The Carnivorous Plant Swap, Pretty Bird 3-D Swap, OWS Rnd 106, Fall Dotee Swap

Hoping to join:
3-D Bug Swap, Dodo and Friends swap, Vintage Halloween swap, Anatomical swap

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2013 09:55:58 AM »

I received the most WONDERFUL package from Suereal today!!!  After the day I've already had, coughing and dealing w/my grandma's nursing home, I sorely needed a pick me up.  Low and behold, I saw the package sticking out of my mail box when I pulled into my drive way.  I was really, really hoping it had come today.  So, I grinned from ear to ear when I saw the package.  I must admit, when I opened the box, I didn't know it was a greyhound, because the head, which is detachable so that I can position it however I want, had come off.  So, I read the note, and it instantly became evident.  I "thought" it might be a greyhound by looking at the tail.  I just wasn't sure.  Sue says it's a she, and her name is Posey.  I LOVE her soooo much!!!!  Tears came to my eyes when I put her head on, and she was looking right at me.  I LOVE greyhounds!  My heart and soul dog, George, a greyhound, passed away 6yrs ago last June.  I miss him everyday, as though it was just yesterday.  Posey is so beautiful!!!  I LOVE how Sue made her in true JJ style!  I don't think I would have been able to come up w/such a beautiful, unique idea!  Sue is a true artist!  And, I also received a BEAUTIFUL owl hoopla!  You all WILL and MUST be JEALOUS!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH Sue!!!!!!!!! Now onto the pics!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2013 10:06:22 AM »

Yeah!  It's always such a relief when a swap package arrives.  And an even bigger relief when the receiver likes it Grin  Posey (her name is Posey because she is possible Grin)  was fun to make.  I think I forgot to tell you gg, that the small patches that are sewn on to her were made by my new dog Luna.  She loves to chew tiny pieces off of fabric.  Thankfully, she is great at only chewing on knotted lengths of fabric and not on all the yardage laying around the house Grin

PS>  DOn't worry.  I washed all the parts Luna made Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
gotgrey

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2013 10:10:52 AM »

Ha, ha that's so cool about your dog, Luna "helping" you w/the making of the greyhound!  It wouldn't have mattered to me whether or not you washed the fabric.  Up until this past Sat. I had 4 dogs, the oldest dog passed away.  Dogs chewing things is just par for the course around here.   Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2013 10:14:03 AM »

Posey sits on the window sill in front of my sewing machine, so I can look at her all the time, and the owl hoopla is on the other window sill, in front of my painting desk.  I can see it all the time too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2013 10:37:42 AM »

Poseable Posey is perfectly pleasing   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Easy Business Portrait
How to Calibrate Your Camera Part 3/3
How to Shoot a Ballerina Session
How to Budget Light techniques
How to Create Simple lighting
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...