A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,383
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 41 - Imbolc Wall Art (SIGNUP Now until 01/04/13 ; MAIL BY 01/25/13)  (Read 7707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Spidersweb
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2013 10:21:47 AM »

Ice storm hit (the slow but steady creeping across your radar kind), and they sent us home from school, and so I'm going to try and get some more craft work done today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
whileitsraining
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2013 04:50:11 PM »

Ice storm hit (the slow but steady creeping across your radar kind), and they sent us home from school, and so I'm going to try and get some more craft work done today!

Yuck! At least you get some extra crafty time Smiley  It looks like its threatening to snow/freezing rain here too in the next few days.  Hopefully it will miss us like it has the last few storms. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2013 04:13:23 PM »

All these storms keep missing us. It feels kid of spooky - like we're being set up for something really terrible Tongue  But I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

You're really going full-speed, Mandy! I've barely got started. I think I may procrastinate some more tonight and make an extra instead of the real project.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2013 04:17:49 PM »

I had an awesome idea as I was drifting off to sleep last night, going to work on making it happen this weekend! I have to hunt up the materials I KNOW I have around here somewhere....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2013 07:29:07 PM »

Sorry I've been so quiet...school in starting to ramp up and it's totally cutting into my online time! Wink The quarter is sort of tough on my schedule wise...but I'm having a lot of fun in my classes. For those who don't know...my program is I am working on an associates of fine arts - metalsmithing. So one of my class projects is that I'm making my wedding rings. Smiley Right now I've been working up prototypes out of base metals...but I can't wait to get a chance to work with gold.

As for this swap...I have an idea and now I just need to work on making it. We have a 3 day weekend from school so I'll get it done over the weekend one way or the other.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2013 08:32:05 PM »

Back from my mini vacation and just trying to get through a few shifts of work before I can start crafting.  I think I've got a plan ... we'll see how it works out.  Going to try some mixed media of sorts.  Hopefully I won't totally suck at it  Tongue  I might need to sit here and think of a plan  "B" just in case!  (As soon as I get a chance to download my pics I'll be sure to show you Snow White and Prince Charming!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
whileitsraining
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2013 07:18:58 AM »

Send outs are Friday! How are we looking?  I am not liking how my first canvas is turning out, I may have to move onto another idea Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

WiccadWitch
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2013 09:48:03 AM »

Some things came up, so I'm a little behind where I planned to be. I was hoping to mail by Wednesday, but now I'm not sure I'll be able to make it Sad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2013 12:10:59 PM »

I'm still planning to send by Friday. If I get super motivated it might be ready before then...but since I'm not feeling well we'll just have to see how that goes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2013 05:10:55 PM »

I've also abandoned my first idea, and am starting fresh on something else. Should still make it by Friday, though.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lipstick Does More Than You Think
Easy Nail Art Tutorial
Night Out Eye Makeup Tutorial
How to Wear Metallic Makeup
Carolina Herrera Fall 2014 Beauty NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...