Swap name: WWP 41 - Imbolc Wall Art Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: whileitsraining
Sign-up date range: Dec 26, 2012 to January 4, 2013
Date to send item by: January 25th, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people?: NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? Swap participants must be 18 years old or have moderator approval.
Swap Organizer himself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Imbolc Wall Art Swap
Imbolc Information found here: http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/the_wheel_of_the_year/imbolc.asp
This swap will be for a MEDIUM piece of wall art and/or decoration. Some ideas could be but not limited to: an altered canvas, hoopla, drawing, painting, or a sewn wall hanging. Any extras are up to you and your partner.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
To participate, complete this questionnaire, and PM it to the organizer, whileitsraining
. Participants must post in the swap thread at least once a week, and maintain regular communication with their partners. Sharing the package you've received with everyone else is an important part of swapping, please post photos in the Swap Gallery. If you won't be able to for some reason, be sure to let your partner know early so they can take photos before sending.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are Pagan?)
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, herbs, etc?
Do you have a Wist, Pinterest or other information to share with your partner?
Is there anything you would especially like to receive?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
What allergens are in your environment?
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Swap Participants:whileitsrainingWiccadWitchspazgirl1981Witchhippiephnxreign99WulfLA-FairySpiderswebthesillyseemstressspookygrrrly mandykaye