A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,642
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 407853 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kbrison
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3790 on: November 22, 2013 11:35:46 AM »

Trina, I'm not gluten intolerant, but that soup recipe still sounds good! Am going to pass it along to a couple of friends who are always having to adapt their recipes.

AIMR, those socks are awesome. I'm sure Alteredmommy is going to love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
95/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Crafted Notecards Swap 3 - questionnaire sent
Quilt Block Swap 6 - questionnaire sent
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3791 on: November 22, 2013 01:29:15 PM »

Thanks! She is already enjoying them!  She had about three feet of snow fall and spent most of the day shoveling...she took the pic as she was warming up her tootsie for round three... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #3792 on: November 22, 2013 10:09:23 PM »

The soup is going to be for green bean casserole on thanksgiving so I wanted it really thick
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
tinybits

Crafty Monster Strikes Back

View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: November 22, 2013 10:33:39 PM »

I have fall off the wagon very badly (but I have good excuses like moving out to Africa!) but I want to join the new round for 2014 insallah. Do any of you want to start ahead with the 2014 thread?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3794 on: November 23, 2013 01:02:03 AM »

Where did the rest of my comment go? I was trying to say I would like to try the soup but I didn't know if anyone else in my family would **facepalm**

Always, those pink/orange socks are fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3795 on: November 23, 2013 01:15:26 AM »

I have fall off the wagon very badly (but I have good excuses like moving out to Africa!) but I want to join the new round for 2014 insallah. Do any of you want to start ahead with the 2014 thread?

Too soon for me to be thinking about 2014. Still have too many of this year's projects to work on and only 39 days left to accomplish them. I know I'm not going to get a lot of them done (Why did I think I was going to get so many quilts done when I just keep starting more instead?? Boot to the head!), but at least I'm going to be working on them.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
95/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Crafted Notecards Swap 3 - questionnaire sent
Quilt Block Swap 6 - questionnaire sent
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #3796 on: November 23, 2013 04:56:52 AM »

Where did the rest of my comment go? I was trying to say I would like to try the soup but I didn't know if anyone else in my family would **facepalm**

I REFUSE to eat something like Campbell's cream of mushroom soup as soup.  it has to be mixed into something like green bean casserole or this FABULOUS pork chop recipe I found.  otherwise, the mushrooms freak me out and I won't tell you what they remind me of.  BUT.  I would totally be willing to make my own mushroom soup from scratch and eat it as soup (and I'd probably still put it in recipes as it's better for you than the condensed crap).

so thanks for sharing that trina!

I got into another craft block situation.  Sad  but on the plus side, I've been using most of my time to organize my beads.  I just got a bunch of new beads at an awesome bead show I went to yesterday, so I need to get those put away now.  Tongue  organizing has given me a chance to look at all of my beads again and try to get ideas for new stuff that may or may not replace items on my current list (I've been doing a bit of that already).  it's also helping me get ideas for what actually is on my list that I really do want to make.

then there are times when I make stuff, but they're not tangible (which sucks because I would love to have these things in real life).  ever heard of a site called Polyvore?  you can make clothing sets, room sets, picture sets, etc.  I make clothing sets.  98% of them are based on outfits in music videos, video games, and movies.  the others either came from a lack of aforementioned inspiration or from inspiration from my two favorite YouTubers, PewDiePie and Cryhere's the link to my sets on Polyvore if you want to check them out.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
carolmb

50 Projects 2014 List total 9/24

Making things, makes life happy!

« Reply #3797 on: November 23, 2013 05:13:23 AM »

Greetings Everyone,

got my last quilt done for the year

read:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418299.0#axzz2lTS3fWeY

peek:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #3798 on: November 23, 2013 08:51:55 AM »

Too soon for me to be thinking about 2014. Still have too many of this year's projects to work on and only 39 days left to accomplish them. I know I'm not going to get a lot of them done (Why did I think I was going to get so many quilts done when I just keep starting more instead?? Boot to the head!), but at least I'm going to be working on them.  Grin

This, except not quilting.  I still have a costume to get done for December and... 38 other things that I owe people.  Some in various states of done-ness, and not all required by the end of the year, but...  Thinking that far ahead would probably send me into deer-in-the-headlights denial and inaction!

And yet, I keep starting other things that really don't need to be done... grrr...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3799 on: November 23, 2013 08:58:49 AM »

Beautiful quilt, carolmb!  I love your quilts...so bright and happy all the time!

whoa! let's not jump ahead...I am sure many of us are scrambling to get last minute holiday crafts done!! Grin

I just realized that my post for the sept/Oct challenge is missing...oh no...I bet I forgot to save and just thought I did! grrrr....luckily, I kept my scrap of paper with all of the eligible entrants...I have a few hours later this afternoon to do that...also, I noticed some of my projects are missing as well...I just got wifi so I am wondering if it is being glitchy...grrr

If I don't get back to comment on lovely projects, hope everyone is gearing up for the big turkey day!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Outfits for a Night Out
Office Outfit Tips
What to Wear on a Warm Weather Holiday Vacation
Olivia Palermo Shares Her Holiday Styling Tips
Power Dressing on Power 100 Event
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...