A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 404607 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3620 on: October 30, 2013 03:11:43 AM »

thanks a bunch!  Smiley  I'm so totally hooked on the whole steampunk thing.  I just love so much about the style.  and the set was made to match a tank top and t-shirt I own.  they're mint in color, and all I could wear with them was silver or silver/black jewelry.  now I have matching jewelry specifically for those shirts.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #3621 on: October 30, 2013 05:35:17 AM »

yoopidi, that is amazing!
And KK,I've come to the conclusion that you craft in your sleep. Cheesy Nice work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #3622 on: October 30, 2013 05:50:43 AM »

lol.  I wouldn't doubt it.  and I'm at it again!!!  I always get these ideas right before I go to bed.  I have to start right away, or the idea goes away.  but I'm done for right now.  time to attempt this sleep thing.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3623 on: October 30, 2013 07:13:47 AM »

I love the little ornaments...Trunks is so adorable!

KK--wowie...I was am going to snatch the watch parts I am sending to bookstorebabe...jus t kidding! Grin  But, I do like what you did with it...very interesting!

yoopidou--I saw the separate thread on all of the engineering you did to make your moving music playing piece!  I am going to stand in line to swap with you, too! wow!

Moderator Comment REMINDER:  I will be tallying up the challenge entries November 6th...if you have posts that have to wait for a partner to receive, please PM me.  PLEASE DO NOT PM me with challenge entries...I will post on the first page this weekend...if I miss you, THEN you can PM me.  Just be warned that since one of the themes was Halloween, there might be candy from Hershey involved in the prize... Grin.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013 07:14:17 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3624 on: October 30, 2013 09:36:44 AM »

yoopidou, your swap partners as SO lucky, and thoroughly spoiled! What an amazing automaton!  Shocked

*note to self, make sure to have yoopidou as a swap partner in future*

May I get in line, too? I just hit the 'This rocks' button 'cause it really, really does!

QNM - Think I'm going to have to track down "Adventure Time" if all these cute ornaments you've been making are characters from that show.

Trinalocakary - I make a recipe very similar to yours except that I also add minced onion and garlic plus dry bread crumbs. The bread crumbs help hold in the moisture. Most of the time I just drop the frozen meatballs into my sauce while it's simmering. Since the meatballs have already been baked all you really need to do is warm them up.

KK - Think you're taking this 'get stuff done' philosophy much too seriously! Losing sleep over it?? Really?? Says she who was up until 3 A.M. sewing!  Grin Hard to stop when you're on a roll, isn't it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
94/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #3625 on: October 30, 2013 07:43:44 PM »

Trinalocakary - I make a recipe very similar to yours except that I also add minced onion and garlic plus dry bread crumbs. The bread crumbs help hold in the moisture. Most of the time I just drop the frozen meatballs into my sauce while it's simmering. Since the meatballs have already been baked all you really need to do is warm them up.

Sadly I am really gluten intolerant, it got worse after each surgery (stresses can do that) and a friend is having a big Sagittarius party on my birthday Dec 7th so I am making sure I have food I can eat..lol
I also have been making stuffed mushrooms without gluten or extra carbs, you can freeze them as well.  I put the raw caps in mini muffin tins and stuff them then freeze them and take them out of the tin and freeze in ziplocs.
You cook them frozen for 30 mins at 350 instead of 20 mins at 350 and I actually prefer the way the cap cooks up.
I also bought an electric smoker at a yard sale and I will do some chicken thigh tenders.  Oh the joys of no gluten/low fiber....sarcasm font needed
I am trying to come up with a fun decoration project that won't be Super stupid that I can take to the house of a friend and that I don't care if it is damaged
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #3626 on: October 30, 2013 08:55:04 PM »

KK--wowie...I was am going to snatch the watch parts I am sending to bookstorebabe...jus t kidding! Grin  But, I do like what you did with it...very interesting!

lol.  well, they are fun to play with.  you should give it a try!  and thank you!

KK - Think you're taking this 'get stuff done' philosophy much too seriously! Losing sleep over it?? Really?? Says she who was up until 3 A.M. sewing!  Grin Hard to stop when you're on a roll, isn't it?

VERY hard.  oh so seriously very hard.  the other morning, I was up till 9:30 making the steampunk necklace.  but when you don't have a job and you're having one hell of a time trying to get one, you have this time on your hands.  besides, what difference does all this crafting have on my sleep when I lay in bed not sleeping.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3627 on: October 30, 2013 09:30:41 PM »

Haunted House Embroidery

The design is from Urban Threads
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013 04:36:12 AM by alwaysinmyroom - Reason: flipped pic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #3628 on: October 31, 2013 01:51:32 AM »

REMINDER:  I will be tallying up the challenge entries November 6th...if you have posts that have to wait for a partner to receive, please PM me.  PLEASE DO NOT PM me with challenge entries...I will post on the first page this weekend...if I miss you, THEN you can PM me.  Just be warned that since one of the themes was Halloween, there might be candy from Hershey involved in the prize... Grin.

Gaaugh! I am soo nearly finished my large knitted xkmas present for my mum, but I dont think I will get it done and posted in time Sad It's pretty much the only thing I have been working on all the last 6 weeks!

Ah well, guess will have to aim for the next chellenge Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3629 on: October 31, 2013 04:30:13 AM »

Don't worry--it will be a theme for the next challenge as well! Grin

The haunted house is great, mel!  Just in time for tomorrow!

Trina--even though the food is gluten free, it all does sound so yummy.  I am trying to reduce carbs a whole lot as I think it is making me feel tired...I am going to try your trick of freezing stuffed mushrooms...they sound divine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Shades of Emerald Can Make Your Eyes and Nails Pop
Decoding Style: Behind the Scenes- Gina the Survivor
S1:E9 | Gina Robinson Beats Breast Cancer | Decoding Style
Nail It: How to Do Scrabble Nails
Makeup Tips Backstage at Dolce & Gabbana
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...