Argh, I've gotten so far behind! I'm going to get up to date in chunks, I think, because I've been crazy busy and I still need to get some pictures to finish off a post about my costume. So, the little things first (and, honestly, not in any real order!)...
109. DNA pendant for the Summer Nerd Games (yeah, see how behind I am?!). It was on my Pinterest forever, and I finally got around to trying it out.
110. Tiara! Again! This was one I started a long time ago, and I decided to use some ribbon on the bottom because it wasn't as sparkly as some of the others, more earthy, and I thought the ribbon looked good.
111. Pink "pirate" skirt - another WIP finally finished, we made our skirts for our pirate dance by dip-dying cotton double circle skirts, and then sewing ruffles on the bottom. I'd dyed this one eons ago, but just got around to sewing on the ruffle because as troupe members come and go we always need more skirts.
112. Shimmy for the Cure raffle skirt - a "quilted" skirt in alternating horizontal and vertical stripes.
113. And then, because my FB post initially showed me modeling it wearing bunny slippers, and I said that they were not included, and people whined, I (as a joke) altered a cheap pair of spa slippers into coordinating bunny slippers. Joke's on me, though, because it took FOREVER.
114. I also made a pink dragon zill pouch for the raffle
115. ...and one for the organizer (shown here with #114, so you can see I really did make two! ~.^)
116. And while I was digging through the tubs of stuff, I found this green skirt that I had started eons ago... it needed the last row of ruffle and a hem. Nothing amazing, but a good lounging around skirt. I dyed the fabric I think using the old tie-dye rubber band method before I cut it up.
117. More stitch markers - these are smaller and made of a thinner gauge wire, I've sent them off to be tested...
118. Sad Cuddles, blue monster drawing (colored pencil)
119. Red Monster (colored pencil)
The other things are swap items in transit and the 16-craft saga of the latest costume...