A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 404269 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3110 on: August 21, 2013 05:32:00 PM »

Oh, Silvermoon, I love those arm warmers!  I think I might need a pair!

Is there a lot of shaping involved, or does the ribbing do that?  Or were they done on a knitting loom, maybe?  *squints at the pic*

I followed a pattern Erich's Arm warmers, but kept doing the ribbing the whole way down. I knit mine flat, and seamed later, because my circs were too long, and magic loop confused me. (Size 8 - 5mm) I followed the Season 12 stripe pattern from doctorwhoscarf.com but only knit 1 row for every 4 in the pattern (always rounding down).

plaidpineapple, I love love love the colour of that jug! It matches the new hat I made yesterday!

This one is for a raffle at my friend's annual Girls Night In cancer fundraiser night.

And this hat (which I was waiting for sunlight to photograph when I last posted) is for a raffle to raise money for my brother to take his scout troop (including my nephew) to Nepal. When I was in Scouts, the furthest we went was to Ayers Rock. I wish my brother had been my troop leader.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3111 on: August 21, 2013 07:01:54 PM »

Finished two small projects and another crocheted market bag in between working on swap projects. Since I've posted the other market bags, I'm going to skip posting the new bag (orange yarn).
Xmas tree and flag heart ornaments:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
94/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3112 on: August 22, 2013 10:40:11 AM »

Those flag ornaments are really cool...is it the fabric or do you have to piece them like that for the pattern?

silvermoon...of course I love that rainbow hat!!  thanks for the armwarmers link...I think I will do them on double pointed needles...I am most comfortable knitting small things around on them instead of circulars...and I have TONS of yarn left from my Dr. Who monster scarf... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3113 on: August 22, 2013 11:33:22 AM »

The heart ornaments are not pieced. Just got lucky with how the shape fit the fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
94/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #3114 on: August 22, 2013 01:39:06 PM »

Made a couple of things.
Triple jewelry covered mirrors for a December art fair. Pic heavy post here.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426819.0#axzz2cjHX0NHD

And a raygun I was commisioned to make to go with a friend's costume. Post here.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426820.0#axzz2cjHX0NHD

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
StickerChic87
« Reply #3115 on: August 23, 2013 05:39:56 PM »

Pride and Prejudice Hoop for MAF swap:

Inchie Houses:

Sooo close to 50! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3116 on: August 24, 2013 01:51:49 PM »

I made refrigerator pickles!  Smiley One jar of sweet and one jar of dill.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3117 on: August 24, 2013 02:36:48 PM »

Love the P&P hoop and the pickles, yum!

I was in the mood for a little screen printing last week and made these two shirts for myself. I've been meaning to use my jawbone print on a shirt for a long time now and finally did it! (excuse all the wrinkles, I had be wearing it earlier).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #3118 on: August 24, 2013 03:13:39 PM »

Laser eyes bunny! Nifty!
And the pickles look tasty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #3119 on: August 24, 2013 05:56:40 PM »

GUYS!! Something exciting happened this week Cheesy I won the Spoonflower fabric design contest!!!!!!!! Entering was on my list of goals for last year, but I never felt confident enough to do it until recently. This was my second week entering, Ive been aiming to participate every week and have done it so far! I've been working on embracing my personal style of art, and it seems like that is having a very positive effect in my life Smiley 

http://www.spoonflower.com/contests/208

I had 120 pages to properly go through. I took my time! I have done a lot of projects since I updated my list, I guess I need to get on that lol The past few months have been crazy and I have been dealing with a lot of stuff. Ive been lurking here, helps me keep my sanity x

QueenNinjaMonkey - yay love all the adventure time ornaments! Looks like you and I are going to have matching trees Smiley
that1girl - You are blowing my mind with the amount of crocheting you have posted over the past few months. Wow! Fab! The rainbow drip nails are prettttty awesome. 
cursive_queen - the weiner dog quilt! LOVE!
Yoopidou - The sheets you decorated for your bed look store bought! You did a great job!
Pinokeeo - The gourd bowls are really cool. Dude, you made a UKULELE??? It looks awesome! Im now seeing all the projects you posted after that.. I am convinced you are some kind of wood whisperer Wink
sheepBlue - I am so sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel. I hope it has gotten better since you posted in April. Not being able to craft would be horrible! Ive been there myself. The Edward gorey hoopla is awesome!! I would love that on my wall Smiley Woahhhh, the arrested development wall hanging, portrait in a bag, and doctor who bag are phenomenal! And the GOT bag! Dang girl, you are a machine!
Deathbeforedishes - The we are not ingredients hoopla is hysterical and adorable. DW Allons-y hoopla is beautiful! Oooo The rainbow hoopla is so pretty!
mama24boyz - Love the Zelda TM bag!
Fantasticmio - The greyscale crocheted blanket is wonderful! Love the baby blanket and the rainbow color block one, really cool!
Kittykill - I love that you are doing a cross stitched birthday cake series. They are so pretty! Love the Have your cake and eat it too embroidery! My sister is a pastry chef and would love it too Smiley
Trinalocakary - I hope your surgery went well!
Ehinders - Love the birthday decorations for Maddy! Looks like it would have been a fabulous time
SilverMoon - Yip Yip alien GENIUS! Lol Your crochet projects over the past few months are AWESOME!
Quaggy - Lovely door quilt! So many cute little details
P_E_S_T - The Zelda felted wall hanging is beautiful. Its so nice to see a gaming theme done in something soft and luscious like this! Cactus pincushion love! I love that you made themed dolls to go with it too. Your partner was a lucky lady! Fairy-tale cake looks great!! You have mad felting skills. You make me want to start trying it myself!
alwaysinmyroom - oh my glob that rabbit pincushion is amazing I cant handle the cuteness lol So many cute mug rugs! I love the Faux Deer Head Taxidermy!
PaperBeau - I love your felted Whisky!!
Jillybeans - Your freezer paper stenciled tees are totally rockin! Your edges are so crisp The zentangle shoes look fab!
waggonswest - The quilt you made for the raffle was beautiful!
plaidpineapple - The doll clothes you made are great! They look like they could be full sized, the detailing is very well done! Love the swimsuit you made your daughter. OOoo the yellow flowered dress is beautiful!
FreakieGeekie - Love the keep calm and hide behind daryl Dixon tee <3
Bushbaby - Gartmore Crystal necklace wow! So pretty. That knitted intarsia hat is amazing! Love the 1940ss gloves.
goktrose - The uterus amigurumi is fab!
Katara - Cool barefoot sandals!
Kookaloo_Starr - I love the scraptastic top! It really flatters you. Youve made so many pieces of clothing, I am in awe! I love the little bird decorations. Im glad crafting is giving you a chance to work on your bird phobia in a way you can feel safe! The fox art doll is adorable! She looks like she could be in a Studio Ghibli movie Smiley
bambam91 - The yeti!!! So cool!
Meleriffic - Beautiful birds nest necklaces. OMG THE BARBARA GORDON BATGIRL!! I love!!
Texscrapper - The little girls outfits are so cute! I kind of wish they were in my size Smiley Aww, I love the little monster towels!
Smeddley - Your belly dancing outfits are beautiful! LOVE the blood drop squeezies, dragon zill pouches, knit heart
Taramor - The graduation quilt for your niece is fantastic! It looks like a lot of love went in to it
Ffrogg526 - The knitted yoga socks are cool!
Sera unravled - The quilted table runner is wonderful! I have never seen one with so many pieces!
Kbrison - Love the acorn pincushions! The bibs are so cute!
Krafty_Karasu - Mortal Kombat cross stitch! YAH!!
StickerChic87 - I love the chemistry pouch! SO MUCH! It would be cool if you did a series for all the school subjects Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Things You Need to Know About the Gradient Tool in Photoshop
5 Things You Need to Know About Filters in Photoshop
Using the Ken Burns Effect with Final Cut Pro
Making a Photoshop Music Video
Creating a Dodecahedron with the Cupcake CNC Makerbot
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...