A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 454037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: July 21, 2013 07:34:13 PM »

Not only am I not keeping a list... I also keep forgetting to add the projects I finish and post here to my "50 projects" list lol. So I'm clueless as to how many I've actually done (most of which weren't on my original list)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
P_E_S_T
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2911 on: July 21, 2013 09:36:08 PM »

Not only am I not keeping a list... I also keep forgetting to add the projects I finish and post here to my "50 projects" list lol. So I'm clueless as to how many I've actually done (most of which weren't on my original list)

I'm so in the same camp, I've easily hit the 50 target though not at all sure what I've made. Nor am I sure where my list is lol !!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2912 on: July 21, 2013 11:27:43 PM »

I'm always forgetting to update here, but thankfully I keep my Ravelry up to date, so I can come here and add clumps lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taramor
« Reply #2913 on: July 22, 2013 06:28:47 AM »

Ffrogg -
do you ever actually finish all the projects on the list?

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=418274.2910;num_replies=2912#ixzz2ZmRtEOqV
  Roll Eyes No, never - there is always some shinny, new project, much more interesting than my old ones!  Roll Eyes

I tried to remember crafting should be fun, not a chore, so I made small pouches out of scraps of fabric and battings. They are in no way perfect, but a fun way to use some scraps.

I made three.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: July 22, 2013 07:45:59 AM »

Well, I'm finally done with grandkids for this year, and I have a short break between shows, so I'm trying to get caught up. 

I will say that there are so many wonderful projects posted here that I've lost track, but they are all great.

And I keep a list, but it's a WIP all by itself.  I am forever crossing off and adding to.  It's the joy of crafting. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #2915 on: July 22, 2013 08:59:36 AM »

Im such a list maker  Roll Eyes not only have I been keeping my list up to date and adding new items to it, I have also taken to colour-coding it as I have 2 important deadlines coming up that things need to be finished for!

in 2 weeks is my mum's birthday so I have a couple projects on the go to get done, and then a week later I have to have 2 necklaces & a brooch finished as samples for a proposed beading class. I need to submit the smaples for condsideration and if they get picked will be teaching the class/es next April.  Undecided

I have got quite a bit done so far this year, not 50 yet, but then lots of mine are quite large craftings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2014 - 67/50 Done!

Personal swaps welcome Cheesy
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2916 on: July 22, 2013 09:34:10 AM »

My One Tiny Bird Thing swap item was received and I can now share that with you all!  Yay!  Here it is!

The shrine is from Coffee Break Designs and is ATC sized.  Inside I put in a bright colored scrapbooking paper and branches from our tree in the back yard.  The cardinal I painted with acrylic paint.  I'm quite proud on how he turned out, since I don't have a lot of experience with trying to do realistic paintings.  The outside I painted black with acrylic paint and then covered in scrapbooking paper and other bits.  The eggs on the back are also painted by me.  The top has a beer bottle cap covered in a circle of scrapbooking paper and a button and then the word "cardinal" broken up, as well.  That's hard to see in those pictures.

I also zentangled some shoes for my sister's co-worker and made some curly ribbon hair clips for babies (my new niece, my cousin's very soon-to-be baby, and my soon-to-be baby!) though I didn't take pictures of any of that yet.  Hopefully tonight. I'm still working on curly ribbon hair clips, though.  Its my project for my lunch break today.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #2917 on: July 22, 2013 04:23:01 PM »

Speaking of updating lists, I was checking mine and spotted two things I missed lol.

A cow pi (snicker) for Cow Day and Team PI in Nerd Wars on Ravelry.

and Master Nine liked his brother's bowtie cowl so much (and can't grasp the importance of wearing a scarf so that it covers the gap between jumper and scarf so there is no bare neck) he wanted a cowl for himself.

No bowtie for him though.

And now Miss Seven wants a cowl too, but she picked 4ply for hers, so I have to hook tighter, and longer rows, and so it's taking a lot longer.

ETA: And that last cowl has put me up to the 50 mark!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013 04:29:05 PM by SilverMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goktrose
The Mad-town Crafter

If you stumble, make it part of your dance.

« Reply #2918 on: July 22, 2013 05:51:23 PM »

I attempted to make a list, but I really don't pay attention to it. I just add my new projects on, so now there are 80-odd projects listed. Plus that list is about to explode since my boyfriend of 6 years and I just got engaged and pinterest is being both my best friend and worst enemy as I plan for a wedding next summer.
So now my ever growing collection of WIPs has been laid aside as I begin to hoard doilies for making my own dress and brooches and buttons for a bouquet. So I'm pretty sure the list is out the window at this point.
But as long as we are crafty in some way right?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
I am always up for a personal swap! Odds and ends are my anti-drug.
Current Swaps:
Teesha Moore Patch Swap
Secret Santa 2014 Swap
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2919 on: July 23, 2013 06:20:56 AM »

Jilly - that bird shrine is so cute! I love the use of real branches with it.

Silvermoon - the cow pi is hilarious! What do you do with all the stuff you make for your nerd wars?

Ok I finally finished a project that took me several months. After finishing the bag I made for Jennieingram I was still on a bag kick (still am kind of haha) and went crazy making patches. I finally got around to starting to assemble them a few weeks ago and just finished the final stitches a few days ago. I made a massive post here but here's a sneak peek of one of the bags, crafty themed!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Candied Peel Ricotta Tart Recipe
How to Make Pumpkin Coffee Cakes
How to Make Witch Cupcakes
How to Make a Pumpkin Roulade
How to Make Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...