I feel like I've been crafting furiously, but not getting much done. Maybe I should concentrate on one project long enough to finish, eh?
Still, I got a bit done in the last month...
29. Bazinga Cross-Stitch Hoop for the One Tiny Thing Secret Partner Edition:
30. Another bracelet! This one was the first time I used a shank button for the clasp, And I think I like it more than the beads...
31. My Little Victoria, made as a joke for a friend who is a Words With Friends nut (hence the scrabble tile as a cutie mark). Not up to last year's My Little Two Hearts standards, and not anywhere near what real pony modifiers do, but... okay.
32. Dalek Pincushion for the One Tiny Pincushion Swap. Thank goodness my partner posted such good pictures, found out mine were annoyingly blurry. So this is a pinched photo...
I've tried this pattern TWICE now, on two different scales (yarn and hook sizes) and it just doesn't work for me the way the original picture shows it should. I have to be doing something wrong. :/ Still, I think it's an adorable short, chubby Dalek (I did stop one row short to keep him under 4" or he would have been even wider at the bottom). I call him Baby Dalek.
33. Once Upon a Time cross-stitched bookmark. Made for a relative, never heard if she even got it in the mail. Either outcome leaves me depressed (lost in mail/didn't care enough to say thanks) so I'm just letting it go.
34. Deck of altered cards, 52 in total, 13 different designs. A friend is doing a swap, and she's shuffling up the cards and sending them back out. So 4 of each of the designs shown (front and back, drawings and matching sayings shown).
35. Eeyore's Day Out scrapbook. I mentioned I was bereft between Little Visitor Swaps, so a friend gave me her Eeyore and I took him around to all the public art pieces in the town I work in, then made a scrapbook for him. Not the best scrapbook (I'm really not very good at that) but it's fun. He also got to see the Wienermobile!
36. Black and Red double circle skirt. For a performance (sorry about the face, it was right before we were going on, I didn't want to forget to get a picture!)
37. Double circle skirt for Violet Anne, my LV!
38. Another red double circle skirt made for a troupe member (it was midnight, the day before we needed it, so I look horrible, but yay, it was done!). Fun fact - Violet Anne's skirt was made from the pieces cut out at the waist of this skirt.