A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 424224 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1670 on: March 25, 2013 05:10:56 PM »

PaperBeau-I love that you posted a picture of your dog that you groomed yourself.  I think its so great.  I have always groomed my past dogs and my current dog.  I always find it hilarious that people actually pay to have their dogs groomed.  Im like "You pay?  Ummm....yeah...I groom my own dogs.  Nails trimmed, nails filed, hair cut, bath, blow dry, brushed, ears cleaned, teeth cleaned, face wiped and ta-da!" 

Anyways, Im still knitting on my side of the world.  I made a dead or alive fish hat-just need to sew on the eyes.  Working on a new pair of socks too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1671 on: March 25, 2013 05:17:49 PM »

Smedley, well done! 14, 17, and 18 are my favorites. And even though you aren't happy with all of it, you tried out new techniques. I agree with you on the stumpy bit-bah! Elongating doesn't make an image look 'normal'. Ah, well! Lucky friend, to get that tiara. You're very talented in so many different things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Coupon code CRAFTSTER for 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

« Reply #1672 on: March 25, 2013 06:54:56 PM »

Does my horse makeover count for the non-fabric item?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #1673 on: March 25, 2013 08:08:23 PM »

I got my second Harry Potter shadowbox finished and it has been received by it's purchaser.  sad story about it's arrival, but I won't bore you with it here.  you can read about it in my original post.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #1674 on: March 25, 2013 09:30:34 PM »

This months contest entry.......
I have 2 green necklaces and nothing I did had fabric this month
Absinthe inspired acid green wired and beaded necklace

Teal green wire and teal green beads
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #1675 on: March 26, 2013 12:42:08 AM »

No photo, but I got a lovely sort-of-suprise package in the mail today! Sort of, as in I knew it was coming, but forgot about it - the only good thing about postage from the US taking 6-8 weeks.  It was my prize from the random post drawing.

I got half a dozen balls of acrylic yarn - white and black (always in short supply), yellow, green, and red, and a ball of my favourite rainbow, Bernat Mosaic in Psychedelic. I think it may be a favourite of a few in this thread, because I've spotted it a few times. So you can expect to see more rainbows from this direction.... once I finish this blooming scarf! *mutter, mutter, mutter* Past fold now, only got about a month left of 12 row days to get it over with Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013 12:44:19 AM by SilverMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBeau
« Reply #1676 on: March 26, 2013 02:49:30 AM »

Smeddley I love your animal spirit painting Cheesy and your little montsters, so cute!

There is a real trend for keys in this board recently.. looking great everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #1677 on: March 26, 2013 04:25:52 AM »

No photo, but I got a lovely sort-of-suprise package in the mail today! Sort of, as in I knew it was coming, but forgot about it - the only good thing about postage from the US taking 6-8 weeks.  It was my prize from the random post drawing.

I got half a dozen balls of acrylic yarn - white and black (always in short supply), yellow, green, and red, and a ball of my favourite rainbow, Bernat Mosaic in Psychedelic. I think it may be a favourite of a few in this thread, because I've spotted it a few times. So you can expect to see more rainbows from this direction.... once I finish this blooming scarf! *mutter, mutter, mutter* Past fold now, only got about a month left of 12 row days to get it over with Cheesy

Oh, I love that Bernat Mosaic yarn.  All the colors are simply gorgeous.  Its my favorite type of yarn.

Krafty_Karasu-your harry potter shadow box is so awesome.  I just LOVE anything related to harry potter!  I think I need to be your partner in a swap so you can make me one.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Smeddley

« Reply #1678 on: March 26, 2013 05:01:37 AM »

Oooooh, love the shadow box!  I have a weakness for shadow boxes and miniatures of all kinds (I have no patience/ability in that craft).

And the key necklaces are lovely - keys are just a great trend right now, I love the look of old-stye keys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1679 on: March 26, 2013 05:42:43 AM »

Smeddley--What a wonderful course you are taking to expand your artistic horizons!  I think no matter if you like your own art or not, you learn something for the next pieces...wonderful bunch of pictures!

Trina--I noticed that like many of your fellow craftsters, you like to jump in and make a bunch of items...similar but all different...loving your necklaces...

Silvermoon!!  Glad you got (more) yarn!  ha ha  I just wanted to see more of your awesome projects! Cheesy

Krafty_Karasu--your shadow boxes are so detailed and full of interesting items...I see a snake... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Shots
Pancake Recipes for National Pancake Day
Why Are People Clamoring For The Polish Pastry Puczkis?
How to Make Fannie Farmer’s 1896 Brownies Recipe
How to Bake a Category 5 Hurricane Cocktail Cake
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...