A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It! Join here and post your lists !  (Read 377192 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1520 on: March 13, 2013 03:38:31 PM »

42.   flower headband

43.   mitt envy

44.   cowl

45.   granny purse

46.   headband
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #1521 on: March 13, 2013 04:16:28 PM »

mini_mum, I love your collage! And that1girl, that's a lot of yarny goodness! Love the colors.
Hee, always, keep the junk jewelry and have fun! It's not junk, it's craft supplies.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code craftster,10%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
Sera unravled
« Reply #1522 on: March 13, 2013 04:46:48 PM »

Thank you all for the well wishes! Things are a little better. The heat still isnt on but I have a space heater and it is heating the house up pretty good. My husband is coming home on monday, possibly sunday. Im so excited to see him! I think I am going to make him a welcome home present.

Right now I'm baking some peanut butter cookies for work tomorrow. And later I think I am going to work on my scarf. Keeping myself busy helps me cope with whats going on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1523 on: March 13, 2013 04:50:40 PM »

Glad to hear things are getting better Sera. I like to keep busy when things are less than great too.

I finished another item today on my list. "Tackle another sewing tutorial!" and I did  Cheesy I followed a tute from Diary of a Quilter for an easy FQ tote bag, and take it from me, if I can do it, then yes it is easy enough for a newbie sewer!

http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2012/07/easy-fat-quarter-bag-tutorial.html

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker

« Reply #1524 on: March 13, 2013 04:58:53 PM »

If it helps at all, I was having the same problem and here's how I fixed it:  Go to the LAST time you posted your list in the thread.  Hit the modify button.  Copy from in there.  THEN reply to the thread, paste your previous list and make any necessary edits.  Links should carry over for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

« Reply #1525 on: March 13, 2013 05:33:01 PM »

Love the granny purse and the tote!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
missmoppet
« Reply #1526 on: March 13, 2013 05:53:44 PM »

I made a bow tie for my dog today.  After my Grandpa passed away, my mom and uncles went and divided all his things.  After dividing everything they still had his closet of clothes untouched.  My oldest uncle said I could have any of his clothes.  Well,I snagged them all.  I didnt have the heart to see them go to Goodwill.  Anyways, my hubby wears some of the clothes.  The ties I had in a special old metal military box of his.  Today-I decided I needed to enjoy one instead of keeping them in my little tin box.  So,  I made a bow tie for my little Pug.  I am so happy that I made it right on the first try-I was afraid I would mess up a memento of my Grandpas.  But, nope-I succeded and now I can enjoy seeing the tie being used. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1527 on: March 13, 2013 07:00:54 PM »

I've been crocheting for 17 years now and I finally got around to making a granny square blanket.  Considering it's why I wanted to learn it in the first place, it's about time!

IMG2856 by fantasticmio, on Flickr

For anyone who is actually keeping track, the granny blankets I've made in the past have either been: one giant granny square, a strange layout, or was a group effort (for charity).  This is the very first one I've made that was multiple granny squares joined together, which was the original goal.

I guess that means I can stop crocheting now - I've achieved my goal.  (And then we laughed, and laughed... Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #1528 on: March 13, 2013 11:09:09 PM »

(anyone who has seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua seen once knows what "mi corazon" means Wink)

Actually, I know what mi corazon means because of Placebo  Tongue

missmoppet, that pug in a bow tie is like the cutest thing ever!

Ok, so here's what I've done this month, since posting the Ewok scoodie:

12 pi amigurumis (ok, so there is only 11 in that picture - one had already found a home.) I dropped them around my town for Pi Day (3/14)

If you'd like to see the yarnbombing/release pictures, I have an album on facebook, but if you just want to see nice clear pictures of my amis, you are better off going to the Ravelry project page. Here's one I just had to share though:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1529 on: March 13, 2013 11:12:19 PM »

On the spanish topic.  Ive heard the rosetta stone is excellent.  But good grief-talk about an expensive way to rip off some one!  Does anyone have any cheaper reccomendations?  Free places online?  Or someone willing to swap for their old spanish learning course?  Theres so many spanish speakers here, that Ive decided that I am going to learn spanish. 

Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish by Margarita Madrigal. It's available on Amazon and is reasonably priced.

KK, transducion para usted, (translation for you):

The dog, the dog is my heart
The cat, the cat, the cat is no good
Cilantro is a singer, Cilantro is famous
Cilantro is the man with the devil's cheese (or cheese of the devil)
The dog, the dog, never without reason (sin = without, no; there may be other definitions too)
The cat, the cat, the cat is obscene...

The rest, I have no clue. And I'm not sure if "obseno" means "obscene" but I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.
I'm surprised I knew THAT much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Peter Lerangis Reveals His Previous Occupations
Brian Billick Reveals His Motto
Laurie Beth Jones Talks About Jesus Career Counselor
Jennifer Weiner and Greer Hendricks Talk About Fly Away Home
Play Dead Book Trailer Short Version
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...