A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,708
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 409464 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sera unravled
« Reply #1490 on: March 12, 2013 04:57:17 PM »

Last weeke i started knitting my first pair of socks. But now Im not motivated to do anything crafty. Our heat went out, our sewage backed up, our car broke down, and my husband is in the hospital for mental health reasons. I feel so lost.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1491 on: March 12, 2013 05:04:47 PM »

You're in my thoughts Sera, I hope things turn around for you soon.  I can totally relate to what you're going through.  It'll get better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 12, 2013 05:11:21 PM »

Avesthel, keep your drawing away from cats, they might jump on it, it is so realistic.
lol, thank you, yoopidou!  Cheesy

Last weeke i started knitting my first pair of socks. But now Im not motivated to do anything crafty. Our heat went out, our sewage backed up, our car broke down, and my husband is in the hospital for mental health reasons. I feel so lost.
I'm so sorry to hear this!   Sad   I hope that things get better for you all real soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1493 on: March 12, 2013 05:22:45 PM »

Aw man!  *lots and lots of hugs!!!*  I hope your world straightens out soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
GlassKicker

« Reply #1494 on: March 12, 2013 05:36:09 PM »

While I haven't been posting here just yet, I have been following the thread and am in awe of the amazing talent (and motivation) in here!  When I saw this, I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you find a smile somewhere today, Sera! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #1495 on: March 12, 2013 05:47:37 PM »

Hang in there Sara.  Sending good wishes your way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
plaidpineapple
« Reply #1496 on: March 12, 2013 05:49:07 PM »

Sera-  Sending hugs
sheepBlue I will have to use your tutorial-I have just recently caught the screen printing bug and frames are expensive!
katara very pretty quilling
Avesthel-fabulous drawing  My drawing abilities only extend to a smiley face...and thats via computer emotes  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #1497 on: March 12, 2013 06:48:31 PM »

Sera, keeping you in my thoughts. (hugs). I hope things take a turn for the better soon!
Avesthel, nifty drawing!
katara, that quilling is lovely!

I just turned some of my key and junk jewelry stash into pins. Off to the craft store tomorrow to buy pin backs!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421471.0#axzz2NNc72h2K

Not crazy about the red topped and orange topped ones, but I was experimenting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50% both shops
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 12, 2013 07:30:34 PM »

Thank you, Plaidpineapple and bookstorebabe.   Smiley

I really like those keys.   Cheesy  My favorite is the 5th one on the first picture (heart with blue stone).   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #1499 on: March 12, 2013 08:49:25 PM »

Wow, beautiful paper quilling Katara!  Smiley

Krafty_Karasu, that miniature reminds me of my great uncle and auntie's place.  They were Japanese dancers and had a studio in both Japan and Hawaii.  We used to go to their home for all the family gatherings because it was the only space that could hold all of us.
Could you tell me more about  My Japanese Coach for the Nintendo DS?  I was thinking about getting the Spanish version.

those must have been beautiful studios!

My Japanese Coach has 3 choices once it starts; "learning", "games", and "reference".  "learning" is obvious.  "games" are pretty obvious too; you play either multiple choice (you're given a word and you're given 4 choices.  at the start, the choices are all in romanji, but eventually you learn kanji and they can throw both into the choices), hit-a-word which is like whack-a-mole (you're given a word and you have to hit the moles that say that word.  it could be "tsu" and you touch those moles.  or, it could be "Sunday" and you touch the moles who say "nichiyoubi"), or you have reference (you can get your status, you have access to a dictionary, there's a phrasebook (nihongo wo manande kara wakaru [After I learn Japanese I'll understand]), and there's a sketchpad (for those times when you can't remember your new language skills and a drawing (depending on your ability to draw) may help someone understand you).  and, it talks to you!  they suggest using headphones so you can more clearly hear the words so you have a better understanding of how to pronounce them.  and it plays pretty music and has a pretty lady in a kimono as your teacher.  I imagine the Spanish one would be similar, with perhaps some kind of Spanish music with a Spanish-styled teacher.  I think it can be very helpful, but as I said, I have a hard time remembering what means what and then they throw the kanji in and I get even more confused.  lol.  but I think you'll get use out of the Spanish version.  Smiley

Sera - I kinda know what you're going through.  Sad  *big hugs*

bookstorebabe - those keys are, of course, AWESOME!  I need to start altering my collection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Platinum Advice - How to Assess the Value of Your Ring
How to Make Necklaces
How to Make Hemp Jewelry
Learn How to Make Hemp Jewelry
How to Make a Woven Yarn Friendship Bracelet
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...