A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,179
Currently Running With Scissors:
563 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 418552 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whatthepuck
« Reply #620 on: January 21, 2013 02:51:26 PM »

Everyone is making fabulous gloves/mittens.

alishamisha those are awesome stamps. I've always wanted to try letterboxing.

I made another scarf for the charity box.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 5/5/2
Bookmark

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap.
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #621 on: January 21, 2013 03:00:40 PM »

sheepBlue  i Love that painting

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #622 on: January 21, 2013 03:11:59 PM »

Brrrr!  You all need to stop talking about that cold weather!  Your freezing me out as I have always hated the cold, snow and ice.  Thankfully we moved to a warmer state-so this year-no snow or ice.  Oh man, I am so glad!  I remember being out of power from ice storms, trapped in the house from snow, roads to dangerous to drive on and freezing to the bone. 

Sheepblue, I need to make something too for the contest.  I have a habit of making gifts for everyone except myself.  So, I need to make something for myself.  Im thinking a nice comfy pair of slippers.  I did make 2 bibs today though.  For an inlaw whos baby is due this year.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: January 21, 2013 03:13:47 PM »

Sheepblue, I need to make something too for the contest.  I have a habit of making gifts for everyone except myself.  So, I need to make something for myself.  Im thinking a nice comfy pair of slippers.  I did make 2 bibs today though.  For an inlaw whos baby is due this year.

Hah I went to see what was eligible and realized I already qualified lol. I had some bags in progress last year that I just finished after the new year. But I still might try to make something for myself just for fun.

Thanks for all the Weeping Angel love! I'm so proud of how it came out  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: January 21, 2013 03:32:55 PM »

Wow, there have been some really great projects.

Always, I love those mitts. I've been eyeing the chroma yarn. I decided I just want to have balls of it to decorate a shelf because it is so pretty.

sheepBlue, great painting. I've been meaning to do a Weeping Angel project. Well someday I'll get to it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: January 21, 2013 04:48:05 PM »

Fantasticmio - that blanket is fun. It would be cool in primary colors too as a kiddo blanket.

I like the way you think!  I might do that for the correct version of this. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #626 on: January 21, 2013 04:48:43 PM »

I think that I need a better hat. Today was -43 F with the windchill in mn. I could feel the wind blowing through my hat. Brrr I think that I might have some chunky yarn to make a hat with.

You make Iowa sound tropical! That's really cold.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #627 on: January 21, 2013 06:20:11 PM »

So many great projects! I'm loving all the mittens and scarves. Of course I'm cold right now and itching to knit so that might be why they're particularly keen to me Smiley AlishaMisha - I had never heard of letterboxing. Geocaching yes, but not letterboxing. I looked it up and am now intrigued! Thanks for that info!

Grin I finished a project! Grin (We need a happy dance smilie)

I've been crazy busy with school (the one I work at) and school (another semester started and I'm taking a full load again), and getting my stash and craft room organized and cleaned. In the effort to organize I made some pencil holders.

I started with these tins that I got at Christmas. No we didn't drink all this hot chocolate, but I did buy them thinking they'd be great to alter for holding stuff  Wink The cookies were a present. Delicious, but I was more excited about the tin when I unwrapped it! Cheesy

Some polished hemp (aka twine found in craft dept. at Walmart) was added via a hot glue gun. Sorry this pic is blurry but one of the kids took it since my hands were occupied. A word of warning: after enough skin on your finger tips has been removed by hot glue, it will eventually start to hurt. No blisters, but I'm feeling it when I type.

3 hours later... geez it took longer than I thought it would, but it really is worth it don't you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

endymion

« Reply #628 on: January 21, 2013 06:40:05 PM »

Those twine-covered tins look great, llisaredd! And I feel your pain -- even my low-temp hot glue is still finger-stinging HOT.

Also got to (belatedly) mention my LOVE of J_Kieviet's twirly skirt, that1girl's green mittens, kittykill's Valentine garland, and alwaysinmyroom's fairy mitts.

AlishaMisha, your stamps are so fun and cool! My favorites are the yarn ball, the leaf, the quill pen, and the skunk. And of course that antique-style Mickey. The mini crochet thread flowers are also cute.

I finished a project for the shoe box challenge, but not sure if it's okay to post it here, before it's time to submit it there...(?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #629 on: January 21, 2013 11:12:36 PM »

Spent the day working on my display project for work, I think I should be able to  them tomorrow:)  I also finished a sweater for my Mom that I started back in December.  so that's one more item out of the craft room:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Care Secrets Tips and Products
How to Backcomb or Tease Your Hair
How to Style your Side Bangs or Fringe
Cheryl Cole Inspired Big Hair and Loose Curls
How to Get an Instant Beehive Style
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...