A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
321 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 424385 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2013 06:45:41 AM »

21??  lol, well at least he tried!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Sera unravled
« Reply #581 on: January 20, 2013 06:53:35 AM »

He really wanted me to have that yarn. Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #582 on: January 20, 2013 07:16:57 AM »

21 calls?! What a good hubby you have.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #583 on: January 20, 2013 08:01:56 AM »

Wow - I look away for a few days and look how many posts there are  Shocked

I love how different everyone's lists are. And all the finished pieces are really inspiring.

I have been working away on my Crocheted baby blanket:

Not bad if I say so myself, given it's only the third thing I have ever crocheted.  Wink

I also have started and half completed a new project. I have added a 'Super Secret Surprise' project for my Big Sisters birthday. I'm so excited by this one -  had the idea yesterday morning, got the supplies at lunchtime and have almost finished it by the evening. It just needs about a week to dry and then be painted. Sorry but I cant give anymore details right now but as soon as I can I will, I promise  Grin

Oh and Hello to all the other UK Craftsters - I'm in Scotland so a meet-up is defiantly out of the question!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: January 20, 2013 08:18:17 AM »

Really digging that ripple blankie Bushbaby  Smiley and looking forward to seeing your secret surprise revealed  Grin

Everything I do seems to be taking forever at the moment and I have nothing yet to share (except swap stuff which is still secret)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
sheldini
« Reply #585 on: January 20, 2013 08:51:25 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome sheldini! Love your list - may be borrowing some of your ideas! Do you by any chance have a picture for your inspiration for the shrink plastic sandwich bracelet? It sounds fascinating!

DawnsTrees - the inspiration for the bracelet came from this http://www.etsy.com/listing/62024243/bright-white-bird-silhouette-bracelet? which is feautured in "Shrink, shrank, shrunk" by Kathy Sheldon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shrink-Shrank-Shrunk-Kathy-Sheldon/dp/1454703490/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358700441&sr=8-1) - I'm thinking of doubling up 2 pieces with a pretty fabric in the middle to show through the cut out.....still very much an idea in my head at this stage though!!!

Not bad if I say so myself, given it's only the third thing I have ever crocheted.  Wink

Not bad??? - It's blumin marvelous  Grin

To the fellow Brits - I am in Berkshire (I think someone mentioned Bristol but I couldn't find the post again  Roll Eyes - if so I'm not too far away  Smiley )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Renstar
« Reply #586 on: January 20, 2013 09:27:34 AM »

Jumper to skirt recon - haven't finished my cushion covers yet, got distracted  Wink

ETA: it looks really wonky, but isn't that bad in real life!!!! still has flaws though.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 01:15:37 PM by Renstar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #587 on: January 20, 2013 09:44:58 AM »

Here are the dresses I made for my nieces 4th birthday.  The theme was Cars Princess. I bought the pink shirts that had sequined bows on them and added a car button to the centre of the bow.  Then I added a circle skirt with pink knit binding. They loved them and man did they look great when they twirled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2013 10:58:33 AM »

Oh!  Where did you find the Alice in Wonderland embroidery desigs?  I just love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
StickerChic87
« Reply #589 on: January 20, 2013 12:14:20 PM »

A couple of projects...

Sweater mitts. Not so happy with these. At least I tried though, right? Anyone have any tips on working with sweater material?

Another scrubbie. Same type of yarn, same hook size, different overall size Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 12:15:58 PM by StickerChic87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Party Piñata
How to Upcycle a Plastic Bottle Into a Bumblebee
How to Make a Jet Zeppelin from a Balloon
How to Make a Piece of Recording Tape Into Tumbling Tapeweed
Princeton Review On The Most Selective Colleges - Your Best Application
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...