A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 403656 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2013 06:45:41 AM »

21??  lol, well at least he tried!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Sera unravled
« Reply #581 on: January 20, 2013 06:53:35 AM »

He really wanted me to have that yarn. Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #582 on: January 20, 2013 07:16:57 AM »

21 calls?! What a good hubby you have.  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #583 on: January 20, 2013 08:01:56 AM »

Wow - I look away for a few days and look how many posts there are  Shocked

I love how different everyone's lists are. And all the finished pieces are really inspiring.

I have been working away on my Crocheted baby blanket:

Not bad if I say so myself, given it's only the third thing I have ever crocheted.  Wink

I also have started and half completed a new project. I have added a 'Super Secret Surprise' project for my Big Sisters birthday. I'm so excited by this one -  had the idea yesterday morning, got the supplies at lunchtime and have almost finished it by the evening. It just needs about a week to dry and then be painted. Sorry but I cant give anymore details right now but as soon as I can I will, I promise  Grin

Oh and Hello to all the other UK Craftsters - I'm in Scotland so a meet-up is defiantly out of the question!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: January 20, 2013 08:18:17 AM »

Really digging that ripple blankie Bushbaby  Smiley and looking forward to seeing your secret surprise revealed  Grin

Everything I do seems to be taking forever at the moment and I have nothing yet to share (except swap stuff which is still secret)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
sheldini
« Reply #585 on: January 20, 2013 08:51:25 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome sheldini! Love your list - may be borrowing some of your ideas! Do you by any chance have a picture for your inspiration for the shrink plastic sandwich bracelet? It sounds fascinating!

DawnsTrees - the inspiration for the bracelet came from this http://www.etsy.com/listing/62024243/bright-white-bird-silhouette-bracelet? which is feautured in "Shrink, shrank, shrunk" by Kathy Sheldon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shrink-Shrank-Shrunk-Kathy-Sheldon/dp/1454703490/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358700441&sr=8-1) - I'm thinking of doubling up 2 pieces with a pretty fabric in the middle to show through the cut out.....still very much an idea in my head at this stage though!!!

Not bad if I say so myself, given it's only the third thing I have ever crocheted.  Wink

Not bad??? - It's blumin marvelous  Grin

To the fellow Brits - I am in Berkshire (I think someone mentioned Bristol but I couldn't find the post again  Roll Eyes - if so I'm not too far away  Smiley )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Renstar
« Reply #586 on: January 20, 2013 09:27:34 AM »

Jumper to skirt recon - haven't finished my cushion covers yet, got distracted  Wink

ETA: it looks really wonky, but isn't that bad in real life!!!! still has flaws though.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 01:15:37 PM by Renstar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #587 on: January 20, 2013 09:44:58 AM »

Here are the dresses I made for my nieces 4th birthday.  The theme was Cars Princess. I bought the pink shirts that had sequined bows on them and added a car button to the centre of the bow.  Then I added a circle skirt with pink knit binding. They loved them and man did they look great when they twirled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2013 10:58:33 AM »

Oh!  Where did you find the Alice in Wonderland embroidery desigs?  I just love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
StickerChic87
« Reply #589 on: January 20, 2013 12:14:20 PM »

A couple of projects...

Sweater mitts. Not so happy with these. At least I tried though, right? Anyone have any tips on working with sweater material?

Another scrubbie. Same type of yarn, same hook size, different overall size Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013 12:15:58 PM by StickerChic87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Personal Charm Bracelet
How to Make Monocle Charm Necklace
How to Make a Beaded Bracelet
Beading: Basic Beading Terms to Know
Beading: Materials for Getting Started
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...