A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 402897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: January 09, 2013 04:18:51 AM »

Made my foster pup a reflective collar so I can find her in the garden at night  Grin Her name is Sharnie but I call her Shiny and now she is!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Pug Hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: January 09, 2013 04:47:52 AM »

alwaysinmyroom- I really like the style and color of those dr. who hats.  I have never seen that movie(or is it a tv show?)  I have heard lots of people talk about it, so apparently its very popular.  Do you have a link to the pattern you used for the hats?

vampedangel14-that yarn looks so soft!  And the color is very pretty too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
vampedangel14

Easily craftstracted!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #322 on: January 09, 2013 05:17:44 AM »

I really don't know what this challenge is about but a fair warning, i am not a us citizen, nor residing in north america (or south america for that matter, i am in Turkey) so you can take of my name from the list if it is not international.

This is for everyone, not for a specific country! Feel free to join in. All you do is try to make 50 projects by the end of the year. Many of us are also in the destash-along so we are making those projects from things we already have in our stash.

Everyone, thank you for the comments on my first yarn. I think I may make a cowl of it since there is not too much there and because it is so soft I'll want to rub my face in it all the time, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBeau
« Reply #323 on: January 09, 2013 05:46:33 AM »

alwaysinmyroom - love the dr who hat colours Smiley and thank you for explaining the January challenge, I was a bit distracted last night.

vampedangel14- gorgeous looking wool, how long did it take?!

goktrose - humphrey is very cute hehe

Kookaloo_Starr - such a lovely puppy, great idea! We were thinking about fostering a dog - is Sharnie your first? Meet Camara,  my dog when I grew up - she's half staffy (This photo must be a good 6 years old but Camara is still going strong):

<- this isn't a Craft photo, will I get in trouble? I'm still getting used to the posting rules on here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: January 09, 2013 06:00:55 AM »

PaperBeau, we have a 3 year old Golden Labrador of our own and Sharnie belongs to my youngest son who is possibly coming back home to live soon, we decided to look after Sharnie for him whilst he tries to find alternative accommodation where he would be able to keep her. To be honest we might end up keeping her ourselves, she has some bad habits that need correcting and (luckily) my hubby is good at making dogs behave  Grin

Camara looks like a very happy girl  Grin good to know she's still going strong!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2013 06:31:26 AM »

I have never seen that movie(or is it a tv show?)  I have heard lots of people talk about it, so apparently its very popular. 

missmoppet - Doctor Who is a British television show on the BBC. Its the longest running Sci-Fi show ever. It's been on since the 1960's. It follows a time traveler (The Doctor) through his and his companions adventures. It went off the air in the 1990's and started back up in 2005 or 2006 or so I think. I am a big fan of the newer episodes.

My husband and I came across it on our Netflix queue and are all caught up now on the newer seasons.  Wink The Doctor regenerates every so often, so he changes and he finds new companions every so often as well. So the characters (and actors) are always changing. Some people love it, some people hate it... like Star Wars and Star Trek...

I love those hats though. I wanted a scarf like The Doctor's, but then I realized it was knitted and it was super dooper long... Those hats are a nice tribute without being 9 feet long.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2013 06:53:12 AM »

I basically winged the hats using a basic beanie concept on circular needles...you know, a memorized pattern in my brain!

awww--crafting for our pets...I think I will write that down for a future challenge...

goktrose--pretty pretty infinity cowl!  I need to use more greys--they are very versatile...and I see midnight crocheting is yielding more cute amigurumis!

tinybits..Merhaba! Hosgeldiniz! Ben uc yil Ankara'da yusudi! Wink
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013 08:11:12 AM by alwaysinmyroom - Reason: wrong person » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinybits

Crafty Monster Strikes Back

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2013 07:06:23 AM »

alwaysinmyroom  harika!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2013 07:47:06 AM »

silvermoon--pretty pretty infinity cowl!  I need to use more greys--they are very versatile...and I see midnight crocheting is yielding more cute amigurumis!

T'wasn't me, t'was goktrose. I've started on a cowl/scoodie/ewok thing, but it's been far too hot here, and also, I only have one skein of the "right" colour, so I'm half hearted about the project now. Having a slow mo start to the year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2013 08:11:43 AM »

yeah--I thought I changed it...oops--I see crochet and I think of you, silvermoon! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Draw the Teletubbies
How To Draw Clowns
How to Paint with Color
How To Draw A Raven
How To Draw A Guitar
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...