A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 403463 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #860 on: February 03, 2013 07:05:12 PM »

Still working on organization more than crafting, it is getting me down something fierce

You can do it! If I knew you in person and were were close, I would come help. I'm much better at organizing other people's things. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #861 on: February 03, 2013 08:33:56 PM »

Still working on organization more than crafting, it is getting me down something fierce

You can do it! If I knew you in person and were were close, I would come help. I'm much better at organizing other people's things. Roll Eyes

Thank you! It is just so much random little bits but then I do mix media so I use it it is just the whole where to put it in something that resembles order.  I have a project I need to get going on to do 30 small 5"x5" mixed media paintings by April and I feel stalled by the clean up.  I think I need to just get started with more than priming the canvases.
 I may be putting anything unsorted back in the garage and just bringing 1 box a week back in the house to sort, most of it is done but I NEED to start crafting again or go mad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #862 on: February 04, 2013 06:39:22 AM »

OK--you guys we have had an awesome January!!!  82 pages of goodies, but I am sure some of you still need to post January projects...I am updating the list of eligible entrants for the prize and coming up with February challenges and prizes...how about we cut off Sunday, February 3, midnight, so I can announce a prize winner on Monday?

Check page 1 later this weekend AFTER I play catchup, please, to see if I missed anyone!  Keep posting...as there will probably be another random post prize as soon as I consult my list... Cheesy

NOTICE:  I forgot my list at work this weekend so I did not get to catch up!  Plus, I should let you guys know that I am dealing with a family crisis concerning my mother so I am getting very little sleep taking care of her...I will catch up  after lunch so you still have time to post any remaining January projects to be eligible for the drawing! Cheesy

I am so glad to see so many wonderful projects...I know it is impossible for everyone to comment on each project but you guys are doing great encouraging and commenting on each others' projects...give each other some project love!

I need to comment on those crazy socks, indigo, because I just bought some yarn called "cartoons" to make socks--I think they are fun and bright!

Love the tea towels, MissingWillow!  And, that wiener dog cuff/cup is so adorable!

K-Star--I think we need to see some more hats... Wink  And, I must say that your doll is definitely one of my favorites!  It does look like a doll that got loved a lot!

ehinders--love your pastel plaid scarf!  It does look so warm and fashionable! 

lydiaharper--Your peace sign infinity scarf is also wonderful!  I love that print!

somonete--WOW! Your embroidery skills are wonderful!  I love the white against the dark!

paper_beau--will your beautiful paper clay markers be affected by the weather?  They are really beautiful and so natural looking...can't wait to see what they look like in the soil!

silvermoon--those card notebooks are the cutest things!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013 06:44:54 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #863 on: February 04, 2013 06:47:28 AM »

Fab socks Indigo-Roses  Grin socks can never be too colourful for me!

On that note I was excited that my local store has started selling sock yarn, it's not bright & funky but it is superwash wool so next pay day I will treat myself to a skein  Wink

Another hat or two will be coming soon Always  Wink I bought a skein of Stylecraft Safari to make Matt another hat (or two) he loves his hats  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
PaperBeau
« Reply #864 on: February 04, 2013 07:26:14 AM »

paper_beau--will your beautiful paper clay markers be affected by the weather?  They are really beautiful and so natural looking...can't wait to see what they look like in the soil!
They're coated with PVA and are being used in my herb windowsill pot- so no rain Smiley

Also - best wishes with looking after your mum at the moment.

I've uploaded my shoebox entry into this thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419946.0

here's a taster photo..

lydiaharper - what are drier balls? I love the colours Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #865 on: February 04, 2013 07:29:08 AM »

AIMR - Hope everything goes well with your mom!

I've been trying to stitch together a braided rag rug but it's slow going, frustrating and looking a little wonky. Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #866 on: February 04, 2013 08:02:02 AM »

Keeping my hubby happy #3
#4 will have orange stripes  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #867 on: February 04, 2013 09:03:39 AM »

...and just for a change I made a hat...

lol... I see what you did there...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: February 04, 2013 09:51:49 AM »

The 4" tail at the end of the last row was all that was left from the skein after making two hats  Smiley It works out at 1.55 a hat  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #869 on: February 04, 2013 10:21:07 AM »

Heres a hat and scarf set I made.  Made the scarf last night while watching dear hubby play video games, made the hat today during home school.  It was used using random scrapes of yarn.  It will be a gift for a girl that my sister knows.  Hope she likes it and it keeps her warm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Your New Summer Tee: Think Prints!
Closet Essentials Every Woman Needs
4 Hot Summer Concert Outfits
Look Great in Stripes
4 Foolproof Ways to Jump on the Leather Shorts Trend
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...