A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 451635 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2013 02:59:50 PM »

OK--who has post 512?  My random number generator selected that number to give out a random prize...it has to have a picture on it....let me go see....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2013 03:13:03 PM »

Congrats missmoppet!

To those who were asking about the squares for charity, they will be going to the Pine Ridge Reservation. It's a Native American Reservation that's the poorest spot in the US, is super cold, with 90% unemployment and all the stuff that goes along with that. I'm a member of this group on Ravelry where we all send the squares we make to a great lady named Pam who seams them into blankets and then sends them on to the reservation. If you aren't on Ravelry, there is also a "sister" group on Yahoo.

Tonight my crafting plans include making a couple more squares, spinning some yarn (hopefully to make myself a hat with!), and making progress on a pair of fingerless gloves that I need by Saturday afternoon (I'm about 65% complete).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2013 04:12:08 PM »

mini_mum he is soooo cute! He is fine without wings
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
littlefawnpug

pug hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2013 04:16:55 PM »

Congrats missmoppet!

To those who were asking about the squares for charity, they will be going to the Pine Ridge Reservation. It's a Native American Reservation that's the poorest spot in the US, is super cold, with 90% unemployment and all the stuff that goes along with that. I'm a member of this group on Ravelry where we all send the squares we make to a great lady named Pam who seams them into blankets and then sends them on to the reservation. If you aren't on Ravelry, there is also a "sister" group on Yahoo.
Tonight my crafting plans include making a couple more squares, spinning some yarn (hopefully to make myself a hat with!), and making progress on a pair of fingerless gloves that I need by Saturday afternoon (I'm about 65% complete).
Thanks for that information.  I will have to check it out.  Id gladly send all my granny squares to a worthy cause. 

goktrose Love the shelf!  What a great makeover.
misskohaku Cute hat!  Love the circles pattern.
missmoppet- great shirt!  Do you use a special machine for it?  It looks professional.

I used a yudu machine to make it.  If you go to my 50 projects list, i have posted 2 other shirts i made using the yudu too.  It is sooo much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
littlefawnpug

pug hugs

« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2013 04:21:46 PM »

OK--who has post 512?  My random number generator selected that number to give out a random prize...it has to have a picture on it....let me go see....

Thats my post and I have a picture of a screen print lego shirt on it.  Ya!  how exciting.  I havent won anything in......um......wel.....I cant remember. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Renstar
« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2013 10:41:26 PM »

Cool, congratulations missmoppet  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2013 01:35:18 AM »

mini_mum he is soooo cute! He is fine without wings

thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBeau
« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2013 02:26:01 AM »

Love everyones projects, especially fond of that little dragon and the t-shirt. You make me want to dip into my savings for a yodu machine every time you post (must.resist.spending.every.last.penny).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

pug hugs

« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2013 04:02:26 AM »

Love everyones projects, especially fond of that little dragon and the t-shirt. You make me want to dip into my savings for a yodu machine every time you post (must.resist.spending.every.last.penny).

Yeah, I kept seeing others post yudu items.  Well, this past xmas I seen one 50% off with free ship, and since the inlaws all gave gift cards I thought it was a perfect chance to buy one.  They are so fun.  Smiley  If you want to try stenciling, you could try using freezer paper.  See if you like it, then keep an eye out for yudu sales.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinybits

Crafty Monster Strikes Back

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2013 06:04:47 AM »

Congrats missmoppet!

I am working on a baby blanket, I hope to finish it before the end of month. It comes out really soft.. You can see the colors I plan to use at the tail, purple, red, blue, pink, gray..

I also work on my at journal.. That's also comes along nicely..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Pencil Skirt
How to Make a Sewing Pattern
Setting Up a Sewing Machine
How to Make a Beaded Christmas Tree Pendant
How to Make a Scene Hair Bow
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...