A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,750
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 410508 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

koalascout
« Reply #390 on: January 11, 2013 07:39:42 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmm Huh  might try this and see if it helps me any, first to make a list
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoopidou
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: January 11, 2013 07:47:35 PM »

Willy Wonka! I thought I was the only adult loving this book/movies. I want to see your projects too. I am dreaming of chocolate rivers, chocolate squares, chocolate fondue...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #392 on: January 11, 2013 07:52:04 PM »

I agree with missmoppet.  Must. Post. Willy. Wonka. Projects!!!  I don't think I've seen the Johnny Depp version.  I absolutely LOVE Johnny Depp BUT I don't know, I love the classic version.  I'm worried it'll be like the new version of Alice in Wonderland.  I looked forward to it so much, but it was such a disappointment.

Well, you know edward scissor hands was....different, alice in wonderland was....different.  Its the same with the willy wonka....it has that odd johnny depp 'touch' to it.  But it is sooo good.  Without giving away any spoilers, theres a part with a crushed caterpiller and the expression on johnny depps face is simply priceless!  Grin  

Willy Wonka! I thought I was the only adult loving this book/movies. I want to see your projects too. I am dreaming of chocolate rivers, chocolate squares, chocolate fondue...

Nope, your not alone.  Smiley   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
waggonswest

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2013 08:09:51 PM »

Two projects finished today.  Pictures tomorrow! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2013 10:08:16 PM »

OK, folks! I'm in trouble! I went to a quilt show today and bought 4 more fabrics for DD#2's kimono quilt. That's good, right? Progress, right? No, that's bad; I already have over 200 fabrics for it. I do NOT need more Asian fabrics!!! But I just can't stop myself.

Then I found a booth that was selling merchant fabric samples dirt cheap. Now I have a child's fabric book and an apron to add to my list of things to make, plus have to decide what to make from the other samples. Then I found a booth teaching marbling and stenciling on paper or fabric, so of course I need to add those to my list. And Fabric Cafe was there with new chenille jacket patterns for children, so I HAD to pick up a couple of kits for my great-nieces. And a Faith, Hope, Love quilt pattern for my friend who's battling cancer.

And there was a weaving booth! They were weaving a shawl on a triangular shaped loom using one continuous yarn and no warp thread. Another project they were making was a round rag rug on something that looked a lot like a hula hoop. Now I want to try both of those things!

On the way home, DD#1 and I stopped at Hobby Lobby. Found the clearance area and bought 2 more embossing folders, a scalloped edge punch, and a new die for my Cuttlebug, so I really should add some papercrafting to my list, too. This is getting ridiculous! I am drowning in crafts and I lack the will power to stop.

On the up side, I did restrain myself from buying a new bookbinding machine. Almost bought a Zutter, but I'd already spent so much money that I decided to delay that purchase. Now I just need to keep delaying it until I no longer want it or I die. And at the rate my addictions are growing, DH may make that happen soon! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
95/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Crafted Notecards Swap 3 - crafting for 4 partners
Quilt Block Swap 6 - questionnaire sent
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2013 12:30:15 AM »

I finished another painting yesterday. I started one, then while it dried worked on 5 altered playing cards, finished them then finished the first painting. So... my first 6 paintings... done Cheesy Yaay ! Me. And as they are for swaps.... I'll post pics when they've been received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Taramor
« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2013 02:02:36 AM »

Oh, kbrison - you sure are in trouble  Grin. Maybee you should join the destashing craftalong  Wink
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013 07:30:26 AM by Taramor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #397 on: January 12, 2013 07:36:43 AM »

kbrison-Im not sure the size of your fabric samples, but i bet patchwork mug rugs or potholders would a great way to use them.  Oh and Asian fabrics-I bet they are so pretty.  As far as you saying you have so much crafts supplies, I have always gone with this theory with my craft supplies-if I havent used the item in over a year then its time to give it to someone who will use it.

Im so excited-I was looking online last night at different stencils.  Im trying to find the perfect one to screen print an item for my sister.  And I found so many neat ones!  I dont have any blank shirts right now and as Im only doing stash projects right now, Im thinking of just making some pillow cases and screen printing on them right now.  I have an old bed sheet that would be perfect to make pillow cases with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: January 12, 2013 08:06:33 AM »

I'm calling this one the Colour Anxiety Blanket.  I used my Eventually Granny Square blanket pattern, but changed up the colour placement a bit.  I thought making things in a bunch of kooky colours would get me out of my neutral rut... not sure if it's working... I still feel a little anxious looking at this. Tongue

I do love what it looks like folded into thirds twice though:

This measures about 32" square and is headed off to charity at the end of the month. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2013 08:07:08 AM »

Hoooooray, 3 hours free this morning to take the challenge of Lelyonna's apron !
Ok - so its not quite as good, but Im just a beginner machinist (having hand sewn for years).
I used an upcycled curtain bought for 1.50 (as is always my way ! )
Anyhow, so pleased with it - might just have to wear it all day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Sprite Sheets
How to Create Basic Movement - Sprite Sheet
How to Create a Shooting Animation - Sprite Sheets
How to Create a File Structure for Solar System Scene - Photoshop
How to Create an Orb Planet - Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...