A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,754
Currently Running With Scissors:
811 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 407
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-50 Projects 2013--You Know You Can Do It!  (Read 435029 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoopidou
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3550 on: October 21, 2013 10:13:07 PM »

Taramor, I love your badges shirt. It's such a great, fun and cute idea. The yellow cat is my favorite but I like them all. Your scrap pouches are super cute too!

K-K, that batman cross-stitch is incredible. My favorite though is the lovely bird necklace.

Vampedangel14, very cute hat with happy colors.

Sivermoon, the dragon hat is charming.

Deathbeforedishes, your shawl looks good. It's a nice pattern you used.

Bookstorebabe, Picasso, like many artists, had his periods, I remember the blue one. It seems you're having your mirror period. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
J_Kieviet

« Reply #3551 on: October 21, 2013 11:21:42 PM »

great stuff everyone.  I will have pics next week, but at the moment I am searching for easy to sew hippo and horse patterns(7yo niece wants to make for 5yo &2yo sisters for Christmas)  please suggest any you may have seen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #3552 on: October 22, 2013 01:17:10 AM »

Krafty_Karasu - I'm sorry to hear about your computer. Glad to know that the pictures are safe. This won't help recover your lost bookmarks, but might be useful going forward. I use an extension to Firefox called Xmarks. It synchronizes your bookmarks to an online location. And you can also sync bookmarks between 2 or more devices, and access your bookmarks from any location through the website. I think they also have add-ons for Chrome and internet explorer.

Also, I don't know what browser you were using, but if you were using Chrome, and had logged in with a Google account, they should be backed up automatically. I know mine are all instantly available on my Android tablet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3553 on: October 22, 2013 11:34:28 AM »

great stuff everyone.  I will have pics next week, but at the moment I am searching for easy to sew hippo and horse patterns(7yo niece wants to make for 5yo &2yo sisters for Christmas)  please suggest any you may have seen

I have a hippo pattern, but it has darts, gussets, 2 jointed limbs, and a ton of pieces. If you can't find a simple pattern, pm me and I'll see about sending you a copy of this one. Think Simplicity put out a pattern once that had critters that were pretty easy and just used a few pieces. Will dig through my patterns later to see if I have it and if it includes a horse or a hippo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
123/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sending
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- 4/12 done
Mug Rug Swap - stitching
Sweat Shop Ornament Swap - sending
Holiday Tag Swap Rd 2 - waiting for
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3554 on: October 22, 2013 11:54:58 AM »

Wow--so many great projects!

The beaded cow skull is unusual and the beadwork is incredible!  Also, your cross stitching pieces are just a huge testament to your patience...all those solid areas would probably have driven me to madness!

Love the dragon hat and the shawl...and pants...I hate making pants but I do think it is because of fit...I am pretty much a rectangle with straight hips so nothing seems to fit except maybe boys pants! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carolmb

50 Projects 2014 List total 9/24

Making things, makes life happy!

« Reply #3555 on: October 22, 2013 11:56:06 AM »

Break from swaps to work on a costume for my daughter hoping to finish tomorrow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3556 on: October 22, 2013 12:02:53 PM »

great stuff everyone.  I will have pics next week, but at the moment I am searching for easy to sew hippo and horse patterns(7yo niece wants to make for 5yo &2yo sisters for Christmas)  please suggest any you may have seen

These aren't free, but Funky Friends Factory has a horse and a hippo pattern. The patterns are fairly easy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Taramor
« Reply #3557 on: October 22, 2013 01:26:59 PM »

I bit late to the party, but it is a lovely shawl, Deathbeforedishes. If it is too cold, you can wear it around your neck. And the dragon hat is cute, SilverMoon - but maybe a dragon would be insulted to be called cute?
I love your mirrors, Bookstorebabe. I dream of making something like that someday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #3558 on: October 22, 2013 03:59:31 PM »

I can't see KK or Silver Moon's photos. Is it just my computer or are any of the rest of you having the same problem? I did see KK's work a day or so ago. Now I'm just getting that stupid empty box with a red x in the corner. Gr-r-r-r!

It's been a couple of hours, so I tried to see the photos again. Now they're showing! Go figure!

I'm glad it's working for you now.  maybe it was just a glitch in the system?

K-K, that batman cross-stitch is incredible. My favorite though is the lovely bird necklace.

thank you.  Smiley  and the great thing about the necklace is that it doesn't scream "Hunger Games", so I can wear it whenever I want.  Grin

Krafty_Karasu - I'm sorry to hear about your computer. Glad to know that the pictures are safe. This won't help recover your lost bookmarks, but might be useful going forward. I use an extension to Firefox called Xmarks. It synchronizes your bookmarks to an online location. And you can also sync bookmarks between 2 or more devices, and access your bookmarks from any location through the website. I think they also have add-ons for Chrome and internet explorer.

Also, I don't know what browser you were using, but if you were using Chrome, and had logged in with a Google account, they should be backed up automatically. I know mine are all instantly available on my Android tablet.

I'm on Firefox, but sometimes I wonder if I should use Chrome.  but thank you SO much for all of your advice.  Smiley

The beaded cow skull is unusual and the beadwork is incredible!  Also, your cross stitching pieces are just a huge testament to your patience...all those solid areas would probably have driven me to madness!

thank you.  Smiley

I don't know why, but solid areas in beadwork don't drive me crazy.  yet doing the Batman cross stitch - or any cross stitch project with solid areas - drove me mad.  I began hating the thing.  I'd work on it for a while, then throw it aside saying "I hate you so much.  I can't wait till I'm done".  lol.  so I won't be cross stitching again for a while.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

« Reply #3559 on: October 23, 2013 01:42:14 AM »

just popping in to say Im still here Smiley  Loving all the pretties being posted here Cheesy

I havent posted any finishes as I'm working on 2 large projects right now - an xmas pressie for my Mum (cans say more as she reads this thread sometimes  Roll Eyes) and a king sized patchwork quilt for my bed. The quilt started out as a much smaller project to use fabric I won in a raffle but the design has just kept growing! Hoping to be finished the top and be hand quilting by Xmas, but I really doubt it!  Undecided

I also have xmas pressies to knit for my dad & my sister - 9 weeks to go!!!!!!  Shocked Eeep!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2014 - 67/50 Done!

Personal swaps welcome Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 407 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Non-Messy Easter Kids Crafts
Creative Alternatives to Pumpkin Carving
Mom Hacks: Chalk Eggs
Creative Easter Centerpieces
How to Make Marbled Easter Eggs
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...